Alyssa Williams

United States

#42 Jun 19, 2012
Happy grandma wrote:
NOPE!!!!!!!
Don't know who this is but thank you :) I really do love my job there it is so much fun and I love the people I work with! I just wish other people would leave the restaurant alone just because you don't like me doesn't me you don't like the restaurant the food is amazing!!!
Kailei.

Sesser, IL

#43 Jun 20, 2012
SPMS wrote:
Yes, Alyssa is a hateful girl don't know how people would wanna go to a restraunt with a girl like that there. She thinks she is too good "haha" that's funn! She needs to take a long look in the mirror she's bully!!
Alyssa is not a hateful girl at all. I just met, met her this year with cheerleading and all. She is always so sweet. She's always helping me with the cheers when I get stuck behind along with every one else. She never has once made me feel left out. She doesn't think she is better than everyone. She's never done anything to make people think that either. She can take a long look in the mirror if she wants to, she is a beautiful girl on the inside & out. I didn't mean to sound rude in any of this, but you should have more respect to get on here & put someone in the spot where they could lose their job. That's completely ridiculous. I'm sorry if I caused anything because I am not the one to like drama, but I will not just sit here and let people bash on a innocent girl that did nothing wrong!
Reallyy

Buckner, IL

#44 Jun 21, 2012
Alyssa Williams wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know who this is but thank you :) I really do love my job there it is so much fun and I love the people I work with! I just wish other people would leave the restaurant alone just because you don't like me doesn't me you don't like the restaurant, the food is amazing!!!
Idk heard both ways about Bellas, time will tell. If your as immature as you sound maybe you should work at a place like McDonalds. Kiddy drama doesn't belong in what could possibly become a fine establishment. Act like your old enough to have a job, or get out of the kitchen!
Mel

Carbondale, IL

#45 Jun 21, 2012
I never get on here but my mom wanted to know how bellas was and someone said there were things on here about it. Alyssa is a very sweet person, we don't talk a ton but there is no reason for you to put her down. Keep your head up and forget about what they say!
Craig

Buckner, IL

#46 Jun 22, 2012
Mel wrote:
I never get on here but my mom wanted to know how bellas was and someone said there were things on here about it. Alyssa is a very sweet person, we don't talk a ton but there is no reason for you to put her down. Keep your head up and forget about what they say!
Kids this threads about a new eating establishment. Take your games and gossip elsewhere. Your 'mom' should have taught you gossiping and judging is not the best traits to have in life. Try Bellas food, food in your mouth is better than harsh words. Enjoy.
Mrs C

Herrin, IL

#47 Jun 22, 2012
I tried Bella's out on Fathers Day. I was there with my whole family. The food was great. The service was good and friendly and I loved the atmosphere, very pretty.
I sure hope Bella's does make it.
chuckled

West Frankfort, IL

#48 Jun 22, 2012
For anyone who doesn't think they can afford it: We had a large pizza, an appetizer, and 2 beers for under 40 bucks. All that to say we had plenty of food for 4 people for under 40 bucks. It goes without saying it was superb food.
Mel

Carbondale, IL

#49 Jun 22, 2012
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>Kids this threads about a new eating establishment. Take your games and gossip elsewhere. Your 'mom' should have taught you gossiping and judging is not the best traits to have in life. Try Bellas food, food in your mouth is better than harsh words. Enjoy.
I was not judging anyone. I was telling her the truth and not judging. Maybe your 'mom' should have taught you to read better..MAybe you should reply to someone who is judging her.
grizzlyadams

Herrin, IL

#50 Jun 22, 2012
best food in town.
Appermas22

Buckner, IL

#51 Jun 24, 2012
Food good for around here. Prices a lil pricey for our area, if I'm going to pay money for a meal I'd rather be served by adults not young kids. All in all not bad
Happy grandma

Marion, IL

#52 Jun 24, 2012
What does it matter the age of the servers as long as you are served properly.Did they spill something on you?? I have been served by some bad adults....you never know.
stuffed

West Frankfort, IL

#53 Jun 24, 2012
We went to the brunch buffet Sunday and it was not only awesoeme, but it was busy. I don't think they will have any issues staying afloat even after the initial buzz wears off. I plan on going back at least once or twice a month.
Steve and Toni

West Frankfort, IL

#54 Sep 3, 2012
We have been regular customers of Bella's since they first opened at the country club. THier food has always been far above the local standard. The service on the other hand, is what may discourage people like us, who drive from other towns to eat jeremy's cuisine. Some of their servers are obviously in the wrong trade. They employ mostly male servers, which in or experience has usually been a good sign. But at least 5 times since they moved into the new building we have been literally embarrased at our server's complete lack of product knowledge, general ineptitude and unpleasant demeanor. The servers named Rob and Alex have been the exceptions. ALL of our friends, many of which live in West Frankfort share this same assesment. We hope that this great new business isn't undermined by these "servers"
florence

United States

#55 Sep 3, 2012
lmao luxury wrote:
Ahhh, enjoy the sweet luxurious aura as you dine with class in a grocery store turned storage building turned liquor store. Your crap will be golden flecked with style knowing you're eating in the very spot one of West Frankfort's scumbags bought the case of beer that led to his wife's black eye and her illegitimate child's low self-esteem.
oh my! That's brutal! Lmao
florence

United States

#56 Sep 3, 2012
Appermas22 wrote:
Food good for around here. Prices a lil pricey for our area, if I'm going to pay money for a meal I'd rather be served by adults not young kids. All in all not bad
young kids need a place to start in this podunk town. Kudos to them for holding a job.
Joey

Carterville, IL

#57 Sep 9, 2012
Had dinner there friday night. place was really busy and the food and service was great.
Tow

Harrisburg, IL

#58 Sep 9, 2012
Service was horrible, food wasn't any better.....stick with Bennie's for good Italian food.
Simon

Sesser, IL

#59 Sep 9, 2012
We ate there today, and the service was great. My glass was never empty, and they quickly moved the used plates away for us.

We like eating there!
really

Marion, IL

#60 Sep 9, 2012
lmao luxury wrote:
Ahhh, enjoy the sweet luxurious aura as you dine with class in a grocery store turned storage building turned liquor store. Your crap will be golden flecked with style knowing you're eating in the very spot one of West Frankfort's scumbags bought the case of beer that led to his wife's black eye and her illegitimate child's low self-esteem.
that is SOOooo stupid!!! ARE u not Educated or what.
Boogersnatcher

Marion, IL

#61 Sep 10, 2012
Reallyy wrote:
<quoted text>Idk heard both ways about Bellas, time will tell. If your as immature as you sound maybe you should work at a place like McDonalds. Kiddy drama doesn't belong in what could possibly become a fine establishment. Act like your old enough to have a job, or get out of the kitchen!
"If your as immature as you sound maybe you should work at a place like McDonalds."

"If your as immature as you sound maybe you should work at a place like McDonalds."

I just keep saying that phrase over and over in my head so that I can soak up all the delicious irony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special tax deal for max falmier and taxpayers ... 2 hr Concerned Citizen 38
carterville lions suck (Jun '11) 7 hr What the what 34
Cute young attractive guy Fri Tomsbud 2
Jeff and mandy rose Thu Huh 7
Wsil Thu Huh 7
Rocky Harris for mayor. Thu Ballbat 7
cat theef Oct 17 buzz a loser 5

Carterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance