John A Logan Athletics
Anonymous

Savage, MN

#1 Jan 24, 2012
soooooo i dont know what everyone else thinks but in my opinion the only 2 good sports at Logan are the Softball and the Men's golf team. These 2 programs make it to nationals every year and probably get the least amount of credit. the golf team from what im told has won 2 out of the last 3 national titles and i found out today they are the only national champs the school has ever had. shouldnt they get more money for their budgets?
Anonymous

Savage, MN

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Really?! Because coincidentally I heard that they are no longer allowed to recruit International players! I believe that a program that good and well respected should be given the privelege to do that to expand the John A. Logan name out to other countries.
Anonymous

Savage, MN

#4 Jan 25, 2012
if you dont stop with these comments police will be notified and harrasment charges will follow because i have figured out who you are. Think you were sneaky enough to say these things and not me figure out who you were? i know who you are only a few people know these things about me and i will bring you down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carterville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra mandrell claytons together trash pile 2 min YUK 18
Herrin garage 44 min Machine 1
Anthony Barnett??? 1 hr Ewww 2
Kyle The Crminal Hearn 1 hr yep 4
Trouble makers!! 9 hr chaz 40
Creepy professor 10 hr Unamused 6
Josh Smothers 13 hr josh 24

Carterville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance