black people become allies with the white people!!!!!

Posted in the Carterville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
sissy wainfield

Murphysboro, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

no seriously. i understand you have beeen here since the begining of this county against your will. you have every right to be mad till this gets fixed!! lets push out the mexicans together and spit this country fairly with eachother and the indians!! our country cannot handle anymore immigrants!!! our way of life is deminishing every second here! lets get together and defend whats ours & then truelly give ourselves a place to call our own. we are displaced from our motherlands so kinda hard to just go back. blacks have the right to self govern their people! have their own schools & laws!! as do we!!! im not a racist!! im a naturalist!!!!!
Think So

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Sounds like a plan, I'm sure it will work real good, EXCEPT.

New Black Panther Leader Shabazz: Be Thankful We’re “Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses…Yet”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/new-b...

So, I'm not holding my breath!

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

sissy wainfield wrote:
no seriously. i understand you have beeen here since the begining of this county against your will. you have every right to be mad till this gets fixed!! lets push out the mexicans together and spit this country fairly with eachother and the indians!! our country cannot handle anymore immigrants!!! our way of life is deminishing every second here! lets get together and defend whats ours & then truelly give ourselves a place to call our own. we are displaced from our motherlands so kinda hard to just go back. blacks have the right to self govern their people! have their own schools & laws!! as do we!!! im not a racist!! im a naturalist!!!!!
We all came from Adam and Eve and Noah and his wife, if you believe the Bible.
wsox

Norwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

sissy wainfield wrote:
Da!
lol

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

u dumb ass ignorant fool!!(guest) if i did believe in the jew bible then i would still feel the same! where does it say for man to mix races!!!!?????? why did "god" seperate man into different colors??!!!! you people are so dam ignorant. i hate most people! u all r so friggn stupid & uneducated & wish a friggn plague would hit us & kill most of u evil destructive people off the face of this earth! i will shit on your bible! u call yourselves christian i call u devils. i havent met a real christian yet!!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

sissy wainfield wrote:
I would much rather side with a hard working mexican instead of a drug dealing,trash talking,lazy,wont work ni -(black)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Carbondale's problem Is not the mexicans,it is the blacks that expect everything be given to them!Ship them all back where they came from and the rest of us will be better off.
dude

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

At least the Mexicans will work and have some fine restaurants.
bob

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

the blacks arent the 1s over populating here in the u.s.. u may want to do ur research. mexican work is shitty! they are bringing in disease & drugs! our welfare system cant keep up! what is wrong with u people?!! complain about the poor here but allow millions of mexicans 2 use it 2. do u not understand when the system fails how high our crime rates will go up? u wont b safe. none of us will be safe. all u have to do is pick up a few history books & read & then u will learn that this has happen b4 many many many times. when will people learn from the past?
And

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

bob wrote:
the blacks arent the 1s over populating here in the u.s.. u may want to do ur research. mexican work is shitty! they are bringing in disease & drugs! our welfare system cant keep up! what is wrong with u people?!! complain about the poor here but allow millions of mexicans 2 use it 2. do u not understand when the system fails how high our crime rates will go up? u wont b safe. none of us will be safe. all u have to do is pick up a few history books & read & then u will learn that this has happen b4 many many many times. when will people learn from the past?
Yep you need to pick up a history book and read it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

If it were not for immigration, our population would dwindle very quickly. One study that I read suggested that within 50 years, if we did not have any immigration into the country, the government would not have the money to spend out on healthcare for the elderly and keep the country running day to day expenses, such as our military. So here is a possible option if you don't want immigration, start shooting anyone who is 65 years old or older and on the 65th birthday of anyone following, euthanasia. That doesn't sound very good to me.
bob

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

stop & think about your pure ignarance of what you jus said. as long as there is caring people there will alwys b ways 2 take care of our elderly. stop being brain washed by our jew media & schools! think for yourself! & hell if it came down to having 2 shoot people 65 n over than gosh dang it they put us in this mess. but i 4give because they trusted our leaders & media! & there will always b people 2 fight 4 their own!!! instead of dwindling lets say if we were left alone we would be stable & then give us a chance 2 enjoy what our ancestors gave us with their blood sweat & tears!!!! nature would then kick in & people would start having a bunch of kids. u bafoon! u people r all so closed minded so brainwashed id b suprised if yall know your ass from the hole in the ground!!:0
bob

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

to and yes i pick up many books & actually read them. im a free thinker. i choose many books if possible on the same subject by diffirent authors. u get a better understanding. like 1000 people read the bible u will have 1000 diff meanings. but naturally we arent meant 2 mix! so much against it so how is it ok!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Well, bob, I don't prescribe to the teachings of the bible or any other book that is written today. I also am a free thinker however I do know the value of some good old fashioned research. As the baby boomers start to hit retirement age, there is not going to be no where near enough money coming in from taxes (which immigrants pay as well) to cover all of the people on medicare. I guess they could take half of your income in taxes to cover the military and medicare but somehow I think that you would bitch about that as well. As for your comment about people having a bunch of kids, the only ones that are having a bunch of kids right now are those people who are mooching off of the government, no one else can afford to feed that many hungry mouths.
bob

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

wow u may need 2 restrict ur free think there dru. u r 1 of those people that r so closed minded arguing with u would b impossible. u make no sense on your reply to what i wrote. do u really not uderstand history? we could make it through on our own! its like some1 who gave up fighting coakroaches they said the hell with it & now r over ran. or wait maybe like a peice of bread sitting there molding but u r basically saying well a lil pennicillin doesnt hurt & it may help. well i dont like roaches & i like fresh bread. im not sure i could get any lower on a description for u & these may not b the best but is close enough 4 now.
You Bet Cha

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Illegals pay taxes, O.K. I'll give you that one.

How about this Illegals use a loop hole that cost the U.S. 4 Billion in tax refunds.
http://www.wthr.com/story/17798210/tax-loopho...

How about this Harry Reid stood in the way of plugging that loophole.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Or this Illegals are costing Illinois alone 3.5 Billion a year in benefits.
http://www.fairus.org/site/DocServer/Illinois...

Just rechecked the figures for 2010 and the cost was 4 Billion.
http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-vie...
And

Odessa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

You Bet Cha wrote:
Illegals pay taxes, O.K. I'll give you that one.

How about this Illegals use a loop hole that cost the U.S. 4 Billion in tax refunds.
http://www.wthr.com/story/17798210/tax-loopho...

How about this Harry Reid stood in the way of plugging that loophole.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

Or this Illegals are costing Illinois alone 3.5 Billion a year in benefits.
http://www.fairus.org/site/DocServer/Illinois...

Just rechecked the figures for 2010 and the cost was 4 Billion.
http://www.aipnews.com/talk/forums/thread-vie...
To go along with your reading try theNational Memo.
You Bet Cha

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I'll have to check out that site. Always looking for new story links for our web sites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carterville Discussions

Search the Carterville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thad Farlow (Oct '13) 1 hr jessica breedwell 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 3,820
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,832
Carterville Hardee's (Jan '14) 10 hr Wth 22
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr Obama Suks 48,696
B.R. Wiilaims 17 hr For Sure 1
Carterville Mayor (Jul '13) Fri Saw it 123
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carterville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carterville People Search