Will the Obama Health Care plan increase, decrease or basically keep the same, o

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

tieshamaffey527

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Will the Obama Health Care plan increase, decrease or basically keep the same, our deficit over ten years?Everyone around me seems more than happy to dispise the health care plan, and absolutely hate Obama for everything. I've been trying to do my own research on the health care matter, to come to my own conclusion based on the facts, but it's extremely difficult. Some reports say the plan will hugely hurt us by increasing the deficit by 1.2 trillion, while others say it won't affect it one penny after a decade. So which is it really? Where would it save money in the long run? Everyone is scared of the government controlling more as well, but many are happy with medicare, medicaid, fixing roads, etc. etc. I understand that many who are wealthier, do not want to have to pay for a poor mans medical bills, so is this a country that is going to stick to the i'll watch my own ***, and if you die of cancer you can't afford, who cares? Over seas it also seems to be split. Some love the free healthcare, others hate it and say it takes months to be seen by some doctors. I just really need some clarification on all of this. Please help!
blanchemccawley8 27

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
tieshamaffey527 wrote:
Will the Obama Health Care plan increase, decrease or basically keep the same, our deficit over ten years?Everyone around me seems more than happy to dispise the health care plan, and absolutely hate Obama for everything. I've been trying to do my own research on the health care matter, to come to my own conclusion based on the facts, but it's extremely difficult. Some reports say the plan will hugely hurt us by increasing the deficit by 1.2 trillion, while others say it won't affect it one penny after a decade. So which is it really? Where would it save money in the long run? Everyone is scared of the government controlling more as well, but many are happy with medicare, medicaid, fixing roads, etc. etc. I understand that many who are wealthier, do not want to have to pay for a poor mans medical bills, so is this a country that is going to stick to the i'll watch my own ***, and if you die of cancer you can't afford, who cares? Over seas it also seems to be split. Some love the free healthcare, others hate it and say it takes months to be seen by some doctors. I just really need some clarification on all of this. Please help!.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News goochland drive-in theater - wtvr (Mar '10) Apr 29 Bubba 13
Charlie Walsh (Jun '14) Apr 24 Mr Peanut 2
julie (Sep '13) Apr 21 WTF 2
Real work at home jobs? (Nov '13) Feb '15 Gloria 4
Commonwealth Attorney Jan '15 Belona Ben 1
Tenant screening? (Nov '13) Jan '15 jstrong196 4
Tom Brady Nov '14 Not Interested 1
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE