Attoneys Suck

Powder Springs, GA

#21 Oct 10, 2010
All I can say is John Lovett and his paralegal are a joke. I cant wait to end this case. I am going to win but I could have won 2 months ago, they are very slow and take on too many cases.
Welcome

Atlanta, GA

#22 Oct 12, 2010
Well everybody wants something for free. When you only get paid half the time you have to work twice as much, right? Imagine the deadbeats clogging up the courts if you will. Now, are they going to pay their lawyer or go buy another carton of Basics?
IamX2c

United States

#23 Oct 22, 2010
John Mroczko Is the best in town. He didn't "milk" me on my case. Give him a call.
Jdeer

Duluth, GA

#24 Feb 24, 2013
Brian Cahn is a great attorney. He's not part of the firm anymore. Still resides there - just not part of the partnership. Solely on his own. Great successful attorney.
EDUCATED the real deal

Atlanta, GA

#25 Feb 25, 2013
any lawyer that gets foreclosed on can't be that good.... besides.....LAWYERS BLOW
Whatsup

Dallas, GA

#26 Feb 25, 2013
EDUCATED the real deal wrote:
any lawyer that gets foreclosed on can't be that good.... besides.....LAWYERS BLOW
Most folks do not like attorney's until they find themselves in need of one. People get themselves into ridiculious situations and then they expect the legal system to get them out and then they complain about how much it costs.

As for P.C.P. Firm, they are an excellant group of attorney's that do the best they can for their clients!
izzee

Oklahoma City, OK

#27 Aug 25, 2013
YoYoMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second that one.
Shep is a good guy.
What? I paid him 1500 and he talked to me all of five minutes. Then saw him nine months later with a standard plea deal some would get by talking to the D.A. All of them are crooks. Wanted 15,000. for a trial. god fearing. He probably is.
Lil Momma

United States

#28 Sep 1, 2013
They. Suck. Had Jason Johnson through this firm. Fired him quick. Look elsewhere.
Ur uneducated

Cartersville, GA

#29 Sep 4, 2013
The economy was down and even well paid people took hard hits. You should really do some more research though, as no attorney at this firm had a home foreclosed on!
Ur uneducated

Cartersville, GA

#30 Sep 4, 2013
izzee wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I paid him 1500 and he talked to me all of five minutes. Then saw him nine months later with a standard plea deal some would get by talking to the D.A. All of them are crooks. Wanted 15,000. for a trial. god fearing. He probably is.
15,000 for a trial is a bargain!!! Stop whining and stay out of trouble.
Ur uneducated

Cartersville, GA

#31 Sep 4, 2013
Lil Momma wrote:
They. Suck. Had Jason Johnson through this firm. Fired him quick. Look elsewhere.
Jason is an excellent attorney. I am sure he was sad to see you leave!
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#32 Sep 4, 2013
Keever handled my divorce, was the least expensive and I came out way on top.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#33 Sep 4, 2013
Prietta handled my buddy's divorce, turned it over to an associate to handle, and my buddy got screwed.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#34 Sep 4, 2013
correction Perrotta
What

Rockmart, GA

#35 Sep 4, 2013
Buzzword wrote:
Keever handled my divorce, was the least expensive and I came out way on top.
If you came out way on top then you must have been the wife.
Due to the system, not necessarily the lawyer.
I've been around a ton of divorces and I can't really recall a man coming out to the good very often. Laws are stacked against the man.
Okay

Rome, GA

#36 Oct 6, 2013
I've always had good business practices with them
Law

Duluth, GA

#37 Oct 6, 2013
I would use them
Dudley Fudpucker

Rome, GA

#38 Jun 14, 2014
If you need legal help you had better find a good lawyer that cares about you. Up the rickety old steps and back into another world is the one and only Jason Johnson who never learned how to dial a phone to return a phone call. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this jerk.
Chris

Rome, GA

#39 Jun 15, 2014
absolutely not wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't but you might want to give Charles Crawford a call.
Crawford is awful, had another attorney for years and had to find another attorney due to mine moving. Used Crawford who didn't even seem to know simple Civil laws.
Blah Blah Blah

Cartersville, GA

#40 Jun 17, 2014
He & his partner short sold his house. The only was to short sell a house is to stop making payments. Eventually finance company starts foreclosure proceedings, including publishing notice on www.georgiapublicnotice.com , which is probably where you got your information from. So technically no, his house was not foreclosed on. He & his partner short sold it.

And Jason Johnson is an unprofessional douche-bag. I don't know why he is even practicing law. He seems to hate it. Why Perrotta keeps him around is a mystery because Perrotta is an excellent attorney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AT&T at Cherokee pl 24 min iknow 12
Gross Theft Happening at the Habitat! Sat lolz 33
Why are Cartersville High School's teachers all... Fri One of Them 34
Deputy Woody (Nov '10) Fri Fed up 159
Bartow County Sheriff's Deputies (Sep '13) Fri Bill 28
Lawsuit threatened over Bible distribution at s... Thu Kim Jong Un 8
Carmike cinema closing in 2016? Dec 17 blastermwar 11

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cartersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cartersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons
CBS Sports 4:35 AM
Falcons expected to fire Mike Smith; could be eyeing Broncos' Adam Gase
NFL 6:10 AM
Injury roundup: Falcons optimistic Julio Jones will play