|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Euharleean wrote:
<quoted text> You can easily get their names from the Daily-Tribune or the funeral homes pages. Just sayin.....
It's really just the principle of the thing. I can only imagine what the children are going through. What little privacy can be afforded to them, should be.

And in general, wouldn't you agree that children's names should be left out of here under virtually all circumstances.
Scrumty

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really just the principle of the thing. I can only imagine what the children are going through. What little privacy can be afforded to them, should be.
And in general, wouldn't you agree that children's names should be left out of here under virtually all circumstances.
Jesus. Who's Cherios did you piss in here? You're right. Their wrong. Yet you're the one who gets flamed.

How sad for them.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Scrumty wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus. Who's Cherios did you piss in here? You're right. Their wrong. Yet you're the one who gets flamed.
How sad for them.
Apparently, I've ticked off a few people, it's pretty funny actually. But I appreciate your comments.
Euharleean

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, I've ticked off a few people, it's pretty funny actually. But I appreciate your comments.
I'm not "ticked" off by any means, was just pointing out that the names of those involved are easily accesible if one really wants to find out, but yes I agree it is probably best to leave minors names off social media sites, especially one as volatile as topix! And yes, the whole family is struggling right now. Pretty much the entire Cass softball team is going to the service today to be there in support of their teammate. RIP Angela. Both children will need an immense amount of support & guidance over the next several months, on into years even.:(

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Euharleean wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not "ticked" off by any means, was just pointing out that the names of those involved are easily accesible if one really wants to find out, but yes I agree it is probably best to leave minors names off social media sites, especially one as volatile as topix! And yes, the whole family is struggling right now. Pretty much the entire Cass softball team is going to the service today to be there in support of their teammate. RIP Angela. Both children will need an immense amount of support & guidance over the next several months, on into years even.:(
My apologies if you thought that was directed at you, it by no means was. I was actually referring to other threads where I have called some people out for using Topix as a forum to advance their personal grudges against individuals. I am so very sorry for what the children are dealing with. I do not know any of the individuals involved, but I hope the children do have a substantial base of family and friends who will be there to support them now and in the future.
bla bla

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
My apologies if you thought that was directed at you, it by no means was. I was actually referring to other threads where I have called some people out for using Topix as a forum to advance their personal grudges against individuals. I am so very sorry for what the children are dealing with. I do not know any of the individuals involved, but I hope the children do have a substantial base of family and friends who will be there to support them now and in the future.
You admit you don't know a damn thing about this but you still have to stick your nose in it and give your expert opinion. You post on here yet you are refering to other threads. Dumbazz.

You are the one that keeps this subject going. Now please come back at me with your words of wisdom. We're all waiting so you can keep this thread going.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Synergy 49,723
Agan's Bakery Troubles 3 hr get over it 7
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 4 hr Mel 524
Barber. Alex T? 4 hr alex tucker 43
Did the Popeye's fall through 4 hr Mandy 3
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 4 hr All Knowing 1,208
Chris Paul, Attorney at Law or Plea Bargain Bob 9 hr Seriously 35
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Jul 23 Skip 466
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••