Bartow Blotter - 9.20

Bartow Blotter - 9.20

There are 2 comments on the Daily Tribune News story from Sep 20, 2011, titled Bartow Blotter - 9.20. In it, Daily Tribune News reports that:

The following information -- names, photos, addresses, charges and other details -- was taken directly from Bartow County Sheriff's Office jail records.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Tribune News.

Since: Sep 11

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Cartersville, GA, October 3, 2011, 7pm: Woodland High School and the Woodland Band Booster Association will host the first ever Bartow County Band Exhibition featuring marching bands from Adairsville, Cass, Cartersville and Woodland. The mission of this event is not only to showcase the musical talent which exists in the Bartow county band community but to encourage camaraderie, excitement and pride in and among all our high school band programs. Each band will perform before a sell-out crowd of parents, friends, family, teachers, administrators, and band enthusiasts from all over Bartow County. All bands will be independently adjudicated and receive comments to assist their directors.
Tickets are $5 at the gate. All staff and participants are admitted for free. Parking is free.“Message grams” will be available for $1 each. A commemorative T-Shirt will be available for purchase as well as concessions. A DVD of the evening will also be available for purchase.
question

Pine Lake, GA

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Will Gina Sabin be there? If she is, I'll definitely be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found off Dabbs Bridge Rd (Sep '07) 8 hr Wanda 84
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 11 hr Dickie 569
Taft Wren arrest Tue Katherine 15
City Of White Corruption Part II Tue jo jo whites 13
News Two arrested for child molestation, exploitation Tue Anonymous 12
Freddie's Mon jo jo whites 6
Phillip Odell found in pond Mon Pissedoffbm 17

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance