Anti-2nd amendment movie at Woodland HS

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I have heard that students at Woodland HS were taken out of class last week to watch a movie called "Why Americans should not have Guns"? I am curious to know if this is true or not and what the actual movie title was. Any one know anything about this?
Voter

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I would love to know the answer to that question too. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was true, because I'm sure there are some very liberal social studies teachers there.

I just heard Walmart wasn't going to make any more ammunition orders in the near future because of whatever the Obama administration might do.

People need to teach their children the words and meaning of the Second Amendment. Every thug dictatorship in the world starts out by disarming the citizenry.
wow

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 14, 2013
 
Aggie23 wrote:
I have heard that students at Woodland HS were taken out of class last week to watch a movie called "Why Americans should not have Guns"? I am curious to know if this is true or not and what the actual movie title was. Any one know anything about this?
Before anybody even considers this statement to be even half believable, please get Aggie to tell you who this was heard from.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 14, 2013
 
"i heard, they heard, someone said, is it true, what if true, what if not".....yadda, yadda, yadda.....c'mon folks, GET THE FACTS before ya start babbling on here..woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 14, 2013
 
Hello, please read what is written. I stated what I was told and that I was trying to find out if it was true or not. I'm sorry if that is too complex for you to process.
Voter

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 14, 2013
 
To be fair....I said I would love to know the answer to that question.

I don't know Aggie, but nothing surprises me any more.

Who would have thought our board member would make it on the "Today" show?
Walter

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most people don't need guns
Aggie23 wrote:
I have heard that students at Woodland HS were taken out of class last week to watch a movie called "Why Americans should not have Guns"? I am curious to know if this is true or not and what the actual movie title was. Any one know anything about this?
Walter

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Who are you planning on fighting with your guns if it is the government don't think you will win that fight we have the best troops in the world. I am more worried about my kids having a job than a gun!
Voter wrote:
I would love to know the answer to that question too. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was true, because I'm sure there are some very liberal social studies teachers there.
I just heard Walmart wasn't going to make any more ammunition orders in the near future because of whatever the Obama administration might do.
People need to teach their children the words and meaning of the Second Amendment. Every thug dictatorship in the world starts out by disarming the citizenry.
Hitler

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Walter, you are right. Only the government needs guns. Don't worry, nothing can go wrong there. The government is there to take care of your needs.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 14, 2013
 
Voter wrote:
To be fair....I said I would love to know the answer to that question.
I don't know Aggie, but nothing surprises me any more.
Who would have thought our board member would make it on the "Today" show?
My apologies "Voter", my response was not directed at you and I should have so indicated.
Voter

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Walter, you are the type of person who will roll over and let the government take away every freedom we have and then wake up one day and wonder how it happened that you were no longer free.

The Constitution and the Second Amendment (and all of the amendments in the Bill of Rights) were written to limit the government, not the people.

You need to read the Constitution and Bill of Rights sometime. We are slowly but surely losing our country to people like you who would rather be comfortable than free.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 14, 2013
 
“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Or:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Either one.
hello

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 14, 2013
 
Aggie23 wrote:
Hello, please read what is written. I stated what I was told and that I was trying to find out if it was true or not. I'm sorry if that is too complex for you to process.
Apparently my question was too complex for you. I just asked how you heard this. It's obvious you don't want to answer it, probably because you are making it up just to stir up trouble.

I will repeat the question and see if you can follow along. "You were told...." by WHO?

Dumbass
hello

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 14, 2013
 
This subject is a fake made up by someone wanting to stir up shit. Disregard.
hello

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 14, 2013
 
Aggie23 wrote:
Hello, please read what is written. I stated what I was told and that I was trying to find out if it was true or not. I'm sorry if that is too complex for you to process.
I like the way you try and turn my question around. I can process "You were told." I just asked a simple question which you can't answer.

Who told you? Read that question very slowly and try to answer it.

I think you're making it up just to stir up trouble.
Walter

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 14, 2013
 
I have 3 Purple Hearts and 1 leg missing for this country I know the constitution
What have you done
I know what weapons can do you can only talk
I just wish I could walk like you
Don't give me a bullshit lecture on the constitution
Voter wrote:
Walter, you are the type of person who will roll over and let the government take away every freedom we have and then wake up one day and wonder how it happened that you were no longer free.
The Constitution and the Second Amendment (and all of the amendments in the Bill of Rights) were written to limit the government, not the people.
You need to read the Constitution and Bill of Rights sometime. We are slowly but surely losing our country to people like you who would rather be comfortable than free.
TDiddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 15, 2013
 
Scrumpty wrote:
“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Or:

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Either one.
I second that!
TDiddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 15, 2013
 
Walter wrote:
<quoted text>Most people don't need guns
Most?
That would put you in that category. I see nothing wrong with owning a firearm, even your so called "assault rifles".
TDiddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 15, 2013
 
Walter wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you planning on fighting with your guns if it is the government don't think you will win that fight we have the best troops in the world. I am more worried about my kids having a job than a gun!
Walter,
I noticed in your post below that you are a vet. Don't you remember taking an oath to defend this nation against all enemy's both foreign and domestic?
TDiddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 15, 2013
 
Hitler wrote:
Walter, you are right. Only the government needs guns. Don't worry, nothing can go wrong there. The government is there to take care of your needs.
Yeah just like hitler did! Take away our only means of protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who is biggest Male Ho in Bartow? 44 min lilly white 48
black men spitting (Aug '10) 1 hr alanbstard 2
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 1 hr alanbstard 464
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 47,971
1270 - Off The Air 6 hr jo jo whites 68
Mellow Mushroom Cartersville 9 hr ugagirrl 49
Ricky Phipps (Jan '14) 11 hr crazy 70
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
Cartersville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cartersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cartersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••