Cartersville Uncut
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just a thought

United States

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Really wrote:
If Deanna Berry does run, will she really still be able to run Cartersville Uncut and its facebook page?

I remember more than one thread outing little rumors about the school system in the past few years. The Disney trip thing comes to mind.

She won't be able to keep her mouth shut.
Wouldn't that be a good thing? At least we'd all know what the board was up to.
Really

Cartersville, GA

#24 Jan 25, 2013
I don't know, seems a little iffy on the board ethics side of things. The page could be used to get support or opposition for issues. Just seems like a thorny issue, media conflict of interest.

Besides the ethical issue of using the page to campaign for herself...
Thinking

Cartersville, GA

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Doesn't Matt Santini have to stay off of the radio when he runs or give his opponent equal air time?

Would Deanna have to give equal air time to her opponent or opponents?
nope

Cartersville, GA

#26 Jan 25, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Doesn't Matt Santini have to stay off of the radio when he runs or give his opponent equal air time?
Would Deanna have to give equal air time to her opponent or opponents?
Whether she's supposed to or nor, Deanna would never give anybody equal time. She's ruthless.
Legal Eagle

Cartersville, GA

#27 Jan 25, 2013
Deanna would have to stay off the radio and television from the time she qualifies until the election. Or she would have to give Matt and any other candidates equal time for free.
Tired

Acworth, GA

#28 Feb 21, 2013
oops wrote:
Umm, don't forget, she used to be on the Adkins Diet so she should be good for the children.
Although it's obvious she didn't stay on the Adkins Diet very long.
You are truly a moron. And if I were you I'd shut my mouth because Deanna has friends in high places that would take a bullet for her. If you don't like her... whatever, but keep your rude, ignorant and cocky opinions to yourself. She is a hard-worker and is way more respectable than you will ever be even at your highest point in life.
whoah

Cartersville, GA

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a moron. And if I were you I'd shut my mouth because Deanna has friends in high places that would take a bullet for her. If you don't like her... whatever, but keep your rude, ignorant and cocky opinions to yourself. She is a hard-worker and is way more respectable than you will ever be even at your highest point in life.
Hear that folks. Say anything about Deanna and her friends in high places will come get you. Respectable? Bahahahahaha

Don't forget she has a DD-214 so you better watch out.
wut

Decatur, GA

#30 Apr 29, 2014
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a moron. And if I were you I'd shut my mouth because Deanna has friends in high places that would take a bullet for her. If you don't like her... whatever, but keep your rude, ignorant and cocky opinions to yourself. She is a hard-worker and is way more respectable than you will ever be even at your highest point in life.
lolol. Anons on the internet fighting is adorable.

Friends in high places, in Cartersville? She sooooounds mighty powerful. If you're gonna run for public office, people are gonna make rude comments, because that's what people do.
skinny baby

White, GA

#31 Apr 29, 2014
uncut...what is this a penis skin site
jo jo whites

Rome, GA

#32 May 25, 2014
Da Rabbi cut ma diddy's pee pee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Dennis Thayer needs to go (Oct '15) 2 hr Tom Tom 382
Wanda cagle Gray 3 hr Joe Stanton 5
News Incumbents win the day: Millsap fends off pair ... Sat Justice and Liberty 10
Greenleaf Day Spa May 28 Annie 3
Daniel Cowan May 27 jo jo whites 89
Crown Inn May 27 lea 20
The mayor of Euharlee is scamming the citizens May 27 Don 114
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages