First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dougie

Athens, GA

#1 Jan 23, 2009
Am I missing it, or has that thread vanished?

I enjoyed reading it.
curious

Powder Springs, GA

#2 Jan 23, 2009
It is missing from Bartow County topix too.
Knox Creighton PhD

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2009
I, too, was sorry to see it go. I had hoped a sociologist might discover it, and apply their pseudo science to it and come up with a fascinating, if tenuous as regards reality, study of the whole family.

It is a great shame that it has vanished.
Ashworth kin

Athens, GA

#4 Jan 26, 2009
You disgust me, you stupid creep. this ain't you family what right u got to be making funof a maybe dead guy you stupid fool if it was your mama you wooden be lafin so much i bet you be wishing her was back home for u letin you nurse lik e the psuy you is.
Dry Dan

Smyrna, GA

#5 Jan 28, 2009
yeah he's just a yankee scumbag who likes to brag about his phd.
Knox Creighton PhD

Carnesville, GA

#6 Jan 28, 2009
No. I "brag" about my genius level intellect. The PhD came because I was far more intelligent than the average human. It was inevitable. I come from three generations of college professors and MDs and the like. I can't help that I am smarter than the rest of you, but that is how it is.

However, I did not start the battles I've had with Dry Dan - who claims to be pro-temperance, yet drinks like a souse -- or Delmore Duncan who
is just slow.

looking for you

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 9, 2010
Hey Red, I know of someone looking for you, you creep!!
We know why you went into hiding, so come on out
we want to talk to you!!!
he knows

Dallas, GA

#8 Jan 10, 2010
Robert Ashworth is back!! He contacted a former boss seeking employment in the last few weeks.
looking for you

Marietta, GA

#9 Jan 10, 2010
he knows wrote:
Robert Ashworth is back!! He contacted a former boss seeking employment in the last few weeks.
I wish I knew who his former employee was!
Robert Loves Walmart

Jasper, GA

#11 Mar 25, 2010
That is great news!!! I would love to see a photo of "Red" holding up a copy of a recent newspaper.
what

Memphis, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2010
Ashworth kin wrote:
You disgust me, you stupid creep. this ain't you family what right u got to be making funof a maybe dead guy you stupid fool if it was your mama you wooden be lafin so much i bet you be wishing her was back home for u letin you nurse lik e the psuy you is.
I would never tell anyone I was "Ashworth Kin" I would be too ashamed after hiding for almost 5 years. The police know he was involved in a murder.
Sooner or later they will get you.
Ashworthless Family

Tampa, FL

#13 Mar 29, 2010
Robert Ashworth and his whole family give white trash a bad name. Thats pretty bad. Your a worthless boy who will never be a man. The biggest coward on the face of earth, and lets not forget what really makes you a scum bag--a worthless spermdoner who abandoned his own children. Must be really fun hiding out and pretending to be missing. Carma's a real bitch. Your name will be out there real soon "nation wide." just wait till you see it on TV.
Dang

Athens, GA

#14 Mar 29, 2010
That's a pretty good way to put it! Are you talkin americas most wanted?
what

Boynton Beach, FL

#15 Mar 29, 2010
I would settle for 10 minutes in a room alone with you Red you are really a piece of crapp.Your mother
crying to ms.lancaster about you and all along she knew you were ok.You don't get anymore worthless than that. Now cowboys mother has up and left the state. Guess she found out her son was alive and hiding because the cops were looking for him with lancasters murder. Strange you both went missing when you know the cops were looking for you. GUESS THAT SHOWS HOW GUILTY YOU BOTH ARE!!!!!
I know

Memphis, TN

#16 Mar 31, 2010
what wrote:
I would settle for 10 minutes in a room alone with you Red you are really a piece of crapp.Your mother
crying to ms.lancaster about you and all along she knew you were ok.You don't get anymore worthless than that. Now cowboys mother has up and left the state. Guess she found out her son was alive and hiding because the cops were looking for him with lancasters murder. Strange you both went missing when you know the cops were looking for you. GUESS THAT SHOWS HOW GUILTY YOU BOTH ARE!!!!!
GUILTY=======GUILTY--------gUI LTY
where did she go

Memphis, TN

#17 Apr 6, 2010
Tonya A where are you? You were always on here telling everyone how you brother Red was missing and may be dead. Now that the lies are out++++ did you bury your head in the sand?
You all did something pretty low down even for your family.
Wondering

Powder Springs, GA

#18 Apr 6, 2010
I have heard of some of the AShworths in Bartow County.Who are this mans parents,grandparents, and brothers and sisters?I know there are many Ashworths there.Some good some bad.
Wondering

Powder Springs, GA

#19 Apr 7, 2010
Do you know any of these people?
where did she go

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 Apr 8, 2010
Whats the matter Tonya? Nothing to say now????
Wondering

Powder Springs, GA

#21 Apr 8, 2010
Wondering wrote:
I have heard of some of the AShworths in Bartow County.Who are this mans parents,grandparents, and brothers and sisters?I know there are many Ashworths there.Some good some bad.
Do you know the relatives? What are the names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Say No to Rezoning - Highway 140 and Spring Pla... 19 hr Bowen Fan 134
Lee Carroll 19 hr Nunya 6
Tosha Herron Missing 23 hr Anonymous 69
Board of Commissioners Thu Nouse4idiots 15
How Is Everyone. Thu Again 11
News Principal removed from Trinity School, hired by... (May '15) Thu Not gay 65
Heather missing Cartersville woman Thu The Insulting Fre... 1,366

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages