Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Perhaps once this election is over, statewide attention can focus on our disgusting board and come down on them! Rather than us just being the laughing stock of the state!
http://www.bartowforabetterboe.com/
Have you visited lately and seen all the updates? Not only do Cornette, Nelson & Harper need to go, they need to face severe punishment for what they have done to our System!
Thankful Wanda Gray would not partake in their unmoral tasks, and kudos to her for calling them out on all this! So far, she and Anna Sullivan seem to be the one's not partaking in this crap, as she was hand picked and fell right into all this mess.
Dr. Harper claims the board is working to resolve these violations, however, we the taxpayers, have not heard in his Superintendent Reports at board meetings, of any hearing scheduled for the board to address them.
The election won't change anything, whether Gray wins and can continue to fight for what is right or not. These violations will not go away! But it would be great to see Gray win and continue the heat on these disgusting excuses of human beings!!
agree

Ranburne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

ItsAZoo wrote:
Perhaps once this election is over, statewide attention can focus on our disgusting board and come down on them! Rather than us just being the laughing stock of the state!
http://www.bartowforabetterboe.com/
Have you visited lately and seen all the updates? Not only do Cornette, Nelson & Harper need to go, they need to face severe punishment for what they have done to our System!
Thankful Wanda Gray would not partake in their unmoral tasks, and kudos to her for calling them out on all this! So far, she and Anna Sullivan seem to be the one's not partaking in this crap, as she was hand picked and fell right into all this mess.
Dr. Harper claims the board is working to resolve these violations, however, we the taxpayers, have not heard in his Superintendent Reports at board meetings, of any hearing scheduled for the board to address them.
The election won't change anything, whether Gray wins and can continue to fight for what is right or not. These violations will not go away! But it would be great to see Gray win and continue the heat on these disgusting excuses of human beings!!
Agree 100%
Jeff

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Wanda is not going to win - won't even be close. But we need to keep the heat on Nelson, Cornett & company. They are hoping with the election followed by the holidays that we'll forget and stop paying attention. People need to write, call, and e-mail Cornett constantly asking her to resign.
curious

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

why didn't wanda qualify as a Republican??
Really now

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
why didn't wanda qualify as a Republican??
Because she barely qualfies as a human
ItsAZoo

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Well, she is the only human on the board that has stood up to this slime!
From what I was told, she didn't feel education and what was best for the children needed to be any particular party. Trying to get away from the politics of it all maybe, and just get down to doing what is right??
Who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

ItsAZoo wrote:
Well, she is the only human on the board that has stood up to this slime!
From what I was told, she didn't feel education and what was best for the children needed to be any particular party. Trying to get away from the politics of it all maybe, and just get down to doing what is right??
Completely agree.
yep

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Wanda disgraced herelf by not running as a member of the GOP. this is an all republican county and by running like this you look desperate and/or siding with the small minority of Obama people / Democrats here who are despised.

she also had a gushing article written endorsing her by a local democrat officer. nail in the coffin. Romney/Ryan & Kittle on Tuesday! Time to put adults back in office.
ItsAZoo

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Well, if Kittle wins, I hope he won't fall for their good ole boy network crap, and this is how we do things! If Harper texts him to tell him how to vote, I hope he won't play their games and actually thinks it through, asks questions and researches on his own, their motivations behind rigging votes, AND makes all his decisions for the betterment of our schools and it's students. PERIOD
We can't afford another Yes boy on a Post!
Outsider

Suwanee, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Kittle has already caved.
Reader

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

How's that?
The Oracle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad that I live in the City.
whatsup

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

be very glad you live in the city. This is a bunch of children running bartow county schools
SVB

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

All the members of the BOE are white racists. Viv says she hates them.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

No race card required here. The problem with the Board are colorless.
Disagree

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

The only reason SAC's does nothing to the Bartow Board of Education is because it is all white as is the majority of Bartow County! SAC's goes after the mainly black boards and schools with the same or less problems then Bartow County! It is very racial!
and that

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Disagree wrote:
The only reason SAC's does nothing to the Bartow Board of Education is because it is all white as is the majority of Bartow County! SAC's goes after the mainly black boards and schools with the same or less problems then Bartow County! It is very racial!
Well yeah, that plus the chairman of the Bartow County BOE is ON the SAC, you think he's going to go after his own ass? LOL
heatseeker

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

post #16 there is some truth to that but you could argue its because the urban school systems are so much larger. the rural/majority white are just as screwed but don't get investigations because they're so small. also theres a profit incentive now in catching black school systems and creating drama to get charter excuses, because right now putting black city kids in "better" charters for photo-ops and reassurance that it isn't for just the white kids is part of a well-orchestrated marketing program. i know. i know people working on the project. not saying it's good or bad, just the way it is right now as far as the PR and profit-motives.

#17 is why. "chairman of the Bartow County BOE is ON the SAC". <--- this is going to get ugly, folks. I think Deal should use what I hear are new powers over the red tape to invalidate the board. set special elections for next year. let anyone who thinks theyre qualified and popular enough to get back on if they want (unless they're under investigation). only way to fix it IMO.
County vs City

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

I understand Cornett is being slapped with a big lawsuit.
Timing I

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

County vs City wrote:
I understand Cornett is being slapped with a big lawsuit.
Notification is literally in the mail....certified mail as required by law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min jeb stuart 39,798
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 36 min MSO4 989
money for Journey Ann Cowart 44 min interesting 2
Bartow BOE Election 6 hr Wow 14
Bartow BOE Scandal 11 hr concernedmom 121
boycott taylor farm supply (Jul '13) 12 hr med 24
Local School Test Scores 22 hr ssdd 5
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs