Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Who the hell does the voting? What a bunch of poo.
.supportbartow.com/bestofbarto w2012
Amazing what people call food. Ming Moon best chinese?? It's garbage at best. Look at the beef, it isn't suppose to have a damn shine to it. The chicken looks springy. Again, it's garbage food. I guess what do you want when inbreds vote. Hell they think dating family members is fine.
411 and 41

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

masterbaiter wrote:
Amazing what people call food. Ming Moon best chinese?? It's garbage at best. Look at the beef, it isn't suppose to have a damn shine to it. The chicken looks springy. Again, it's garbage food. I guess what do you want when inbreds vote. Hell they think dating family members is fine.
I've never been to Ming Moon. Sounds pretty bad though.
ok

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

masterbaiter wrote:
The poll was best of Bartow!!!! Since you are so quick to blast them. What's your pick in Bartow that's better oh great one.
masterbaiter

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

There isn't any good Chinese restaurants in Bartow that's the problem. Go to Chopstix in Rockmart if you want excellent Chinese. Ming Moon owns the one in the Walmart plaza so you know that one sucks too. Dragon Garden is filthy. The one in Hobby Lobby plaza is worse. Like I said forget the Chinese restaurants in Bartow.
sorry

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

masterbaiter wrote:
There isn't any good Chinese restaurants in Bartow that's the problem. Go to Chopstix in Rockmart if you want excellent Chinese. Ming Moon owns the one in the Walmart plaza so you know that one sucks too. Dragon Garden is filthy. The one in Hobby Lobby plaza is worse. Like I said forget the Chinese restaurants in Bartow.
What about pastabilities?
masterbaiter

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

What about it? I am talkin Chinese here.
Zesto

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Did anyone notice that it had only one of the two yogurt places in town listed in the dessert category?

Imho it was hastily thought out and not done very well.
masterbaiter

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I agree Zesto. The whole voting wasnt about food to begin with it was who has the most friends that are willing to vote.
411 and 41

Luthersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Zesto wrote:
Did anyone notice that it had only one of the two yogurt places in town listed in the dessert category?

Imho it was hastily thought out and not done very well.
What are the two yogurt places?
411 and 41

Luthersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

masterbaiter wrote:
I agree Zesto. The whole voting wasnt about food to begin with it was who has the most friends that are willing to vote.
That's how it is with American Idol and X Factor too. It's a popularity thing.
Sheila

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

411 and 41 wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the two yogurt places?
City Swirl (behind Regions Bank) and TCBY (on West Avenue past Waffle House)
beenthere

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

masterbaiter
There isn't any good Chinese restaurants in Bartow that's the problem. Go to Chopstix in Rockmart if you want excellent Chinese. Ming Moon owns the one in the Walmart plaza so you know that one sucks too. Dragon Garden is filthy. The one in Hobby Lobby plaza is worse. Like I said forget the Chinese restaurants in Bartow."

When was the last time you ate at Chopstix? That place is horrible. They are owned by the same people the own House of China. Besides who wants to eat at a Chinese place that offers Mexican too?
masterbaiter

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I was just there last week. Yes I know they own the one on Piedmont Ave. I am in Rockmart every 2 weeks on business. I own a business in Rockmart and one in Cartersville So I am there often.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hong Kong is not owned by Ming Moon's owner. It is owned by the brother of the owner, and they are two separate entities. Hong Kong is worse than Ming Moon. What kind of Chinese restaurant serves french fries, mac n cheese, and other cheap fillers? There are no GOOD Chinese restaurants in this town, however there is a GREAT Japanese restaurant called Okinawa!
Sheila

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Buzzword wrote:
however there is a GREAT Japanese restaurant called Okinawa!
Good God, you must be kidding. Cheap is the only thing I can say about Okinawa. Tokyo Steakhouse is much better but still not authentic Japanese.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Sheila, since you are such a discriminating diner, can you shed some light on the BEST Chinese places to go?
Chuck

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Very poorly done site.
Gordon County

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Why not stick to American Food you loooooosers
masterbaiter wrote:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Our family loves Okinawa and Golden City.
Sheila

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Buzzword wrote:
Sheila, since you are such a discriminating diner, can you shed some light on the BEST Chinese places to go?
I no eat Chinese food, thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of34
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cartersville Discussions

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr jeb stuart 47,848
1270 - Off The Air 5 hr Sea Bass 53
where all have you had sex? 6 hr Bobby 48
Mid Supply 10 hr Mohican 8
Review: Cartersville Dental Group - Karen P Wis... (Jul '11) 14 hr Frances 57
looking for Lisa Nicks 22 hr BWD 48
Emerson fine revenue 22 percent robbery 23 hr Nodoginthefight 2
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs