mindy and joni earwood
crazy

Cartersville, GA

#21 Sep 7, 2012
yeah mindys living wiht some old coot named drew stroud, he was arrested awhile back when joni reported mindy missing back in 2010 cops found him with meth and mindy right beside him , they supposed to be getting married awww aint that sweet... she hiding from the cops again so she wont go to jail for child support , but still reports to her probation officer , so how does that work, got a warrant but still can go to a probation office

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 7, 2012
Why does anyone care?
Leven loaf

United States

#23 Sep 7, 2012
Yes if they are guilty but it just dont make any scense in front of a judge when a black man is involved but no arrest? We will have to wait and see could take years considering them both out on bond....idk?
Lil Momma

United States

#24 Sep 8, 2012
Captain_Obvious1 wrote:
Why does anyone care?
Lol. oh you obviously haven't been affected by them.*pulls up a lawn chair**grabs the popcorn*
love

Cartersville, GA

#25 Sep 28, 2012
mindy had a child support hearing yeterday, and the judge granted favor in her case because the pretty lady that has had her children forged up fake documents and served them to mindy during her incarceration last year and the judge was very upset with these false documents. Maybe,just maybe people has their facts incorrect on these 2 Earwood girls
jo jo whites

Rome, GA

#27 Sep 28, 2012
Au ugrees... ah lacks me some black min two.
Lil Momma

United States

#28 Oct 1, 2012
the facts are NOT incorrect. The good Lord will Judge. ;) I have faith!
Crazy

Marietta, GA

#29 Jan 3, 2013
love wrote:
mindy had a child support hearing yeterday, and the judge granted favor in her case because the pretty lady that has had her children forged up fake documents and served them to mindy during her incarceration last year and the judge was very upset with these false documents. Maybe,just maybe people has their facts incorrect on these 2 Earwood girls
really the judge gave them 60 days , the young lady that has her children stopped the adoption hoping mIndy would do the right thing I work for Ga child support, and it went back to court with the same documents that she ( the pretty lady) brought to the case manager because she could not make court and the same judge issued a immediate warrant for Ms Mindy and orderd her to pay back child support, fake documents , it was legal paperwork giving up custody of her children that she signed with a deputy beside her with a notary present as well, so get you facts strait,,,
Crazy

Marietta, GA

#30 Jan 3, 2013
love is Thurman's girlfriend so you know she thinks they do no harm
love

United States

#31 Jan 8, 2013
No love is not thurmans girlfriend sorry im actually mindy earwoods attorney and all this will be presented in a court of law instead of all the google attorneys
i know

Monroe, GA

#32 Jan 8, 2013
love wrote:
No love is not thurmans girlfriend sorry im actually mindy earwoods attorney and all this will be presented in a court of law instead of all the google attorneys
What kind of attorney are you to comment on a crazy site like this. I would not want to use you for any legal matters. You are not professional at all.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#33 Jan 9, 2013
Are these Earwood girls, the same Earwood twins that were cheerleaders at Woodland?
Wiggens

Clarkston, GA

#34 Jan 10, 2013
Do they do a "Clevland Steamer"?
CRAZY

Cartersville, GA

#35 Jan 10, 2013
love wrote:
WHAT? WHY would she need an attorney if sheis innocent and why were u not representing her in court and you cant sue people for thier opioion or slander if all that is being said is true... all that is being said and commented on is public record you can go right down to the court house and pull all of this and she does have an active warrant on her because she LIED to the judge and left the court house because she knew they were gonna incarcerate her... no lawyer can say that any of this harmed her she did that herrself
Lil Momma

United States

#36 Jan 13, 2013
CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT? WHY would she need an attorney if sheis innocent and why were u not representing her in court and you cant sue people for thier opioion or slander if all that is being said is true... all that is being said and commented on is public record you can go right down to the court house and pull all of this and she does have an active warrant on her because she LIED to the judge and left the court house because she knew they were gonna incarcerate her... no lawyer can say that any of this harmed her she did that herrself
AMEN.
burnadett

United States

#37 Jan 16, 2013
U r right! Thid website is crazy...guilty or not i would persue in pressing charges on the individuals that were putting my name out there like this.this is very ironic and disturbing! Then i looked to find out that either one has been to court or been found guilty? This is all opions and their like assholes everyone has one thts full of shit! Dont yall have a life or something better to do then to be in these girls buisness like this? Its ludacris and very immature
lori smith

Cartersville, GA

#38 Jan 16, 2013
really my uncle Pete was the one they robbed and left for dead.. They called him that night , the police have the phone records they used thier mother Anns phone , who by the way saw him that very same morning and he told herr about the home he had for rent and the money he had picked up to by a tractor.. he saw both of them because they came to his home he knew them , he used to date Ann so he did not think he would be harmed... the only person he didnt see was the guy they had hiding in the back of the car they pushed him out of the car all beat up at midnight on a lonley country road miles from his home and he walks with a cane that he did not have ... they have lawyers that keep pushing this back so excuse the he** out of me but if it was your family member that they did this too you wouldnt be so dam quick to defend them GO TO THE COURT HOUSE LOOK AT THEIR RECORDS AND by the way do you know that the reason they ga joni bond is because they cleared up alot of burglaries that she admitted to get ur facts lady
Royce

United States

#39 Jan 17, 2013
With all this talk no one is lifting prayers what has happened to my old home town?
How sad
burnadett

United States

#40 Jan 27, 2013
Well i pray for both families in this matter...but who are we to judge? Only God can judge us individually
lori smith

Marietta, GA

#41 Feb 19, 2013
anyone heard when this thing is going to jail , they wont tell my uncle anything, says they have lawyers and cant tell him anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crown Inn 1 hr Scrumpty 33
LakePoint Sports Basketball Leagues 1 hr Gus2525 1
Taylorsville Elementary School 3 hr Nouse4idiots 67
Steve Taylor & Steve Stewart Tricked? 10 hr Tom Tom 6
Best place to have car sex in cartersville (Sep '12) 12 hr Likeit 65
Jerry Welchel Sat Bob 3
Who is cheating on their spouse? Sat Scrumpty 22

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance