kay nation

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

When in the hell are these 2 drug whores going to go to prison for all the crap they are doing, we were at a restaurant the other day and the whole crew was there yes even Thurman, had come from church and all i kept hearing him say was what wonderful girls and family he has , Me and my family got soo sick of hearing them we actually got up and left before our lunch was served. All along my daughter telling me that both of them we at the club last night Joni was all over men and women and mindy had on a skirt so short you could actually see her stuff, yeah she wasnt wearing any underwear , all tatted up , looking like trash.. i mean really when in the hell is that poor man they robbed and left for dead going to get his justice, and thurman paying all the bills while they lay up with nasty ass men coming and going from that house , yes we live about 10 houses up from them and its just disgusting, he needs a big dose of reality .. BARTOW COUNTY needs to step up , i mean really did or did not Pete know these girls , pulled them not only out of a lineup but named them by their damn names,,,HOW MUCH MORE evidence does someone need,,,, the victim of the crime knew them he used to date their nasty ass mother ANN,,, this just makes me so mad
kidding- Right

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

No undies, damn I miss all the good shows, did she leave a snail trail, lmao
Scumpty

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

kay nation wrote:
When in the hell are these 2 drug whores going to go to prison for all the crap they are doing, we were at a restaurant the other day and the whole crew was there yes even Thurman, had come from church and all i kept hearing him say was what wonderful girls and family he has , Me and my family got soo sick of hearing them we actually got up and left before our lunch was served. All along my daughter telling me that both of them we at the club last night Joni was all over men and women and mindy had on a skirt so short you could actually see her stuff, yeah she wasnt wearing any underwear , all tatted up , looking like trash.. i mean really when in the hell is that poor man they robbed and left for dead going to get his justice, and thurman paying all the bills while they lay up with nasty ass men coming and going from that house , yes we live about 10 houses up from them and its just disgusting, he needs a big dose of reality .. BARTOW COUNTY needs to step up , i mean really did or did not Pete know these girls , pulled them not only out of a lineup but named them by their damn names,,,HOW MUCH MORE evidence does someone need,,,, the victim of the crime knew them he used to date their nasty ass mother ANN,,, this just makes me so mad
I have no idea who either of these 2 people are however I sincerely hope you have your facts correct. They, not being celebutards or politicians, could sue and they would WIN for the slander you've thrown here. If true I hope they get what's, eventually, coming to them.
kay nation

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

slander is something that is false and not true .. all you have to do is go the the records office and look up thier records, or on any weekend nite hit a club or better yet BE ONe OF THIER NIEGHBORS , we live 10 houses up and as we go by you see all sorts of things, and this is just drivin by , i feel for the people that live next door to them .. so since you dont know them , be thankful , if it was your loved one that they left for dead , you would have a different attitude,
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Scumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea who either of these 2 people are however I sincerely hope you have your facts correct. They, not being celebutards or politicians, could sue and they would WIN for the slander you've thrown here. If true I hope they get what's, eventually, coming to them.
In this case she's telling the truth. These two girls have conviction records a mile long. They keep getting arrested then they get put back on the street.
Scumpty

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

OK. Good to hear that they deserve the punishment that at some point has to be coming their way.

I'm VERY gad I have no idea who they are.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Judged:

Wheres Hard Body Harrison when you need him???
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Scumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do a search in the topix search box and put in earwood. Then read the list of discussions. These two girls are bad news.
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

KTIP where are you?
KTIP

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I am here , and so disgusted with this case, so many lies are being told, yes they are still up on charges, but Mindy's lawyers have offered up an alibi defense, I am bein told that Joni actually owned up to this and is refusing to name all involved, her lawyers as well are offering up BULL on behalf of her defense.. Mindy was actually question about all of this by investigators 2 days after the incident occured, the police had all the info they needed from phone records and PETE himself, Yes mindy was involved the only evidence she has is 2hrs after the robbery she got 2 hotel rooms and went skinny dipping at 4am and they have it on camera, also she has stated that she was NOT involved but after the robbery Joni came to her house to spend a few days (which was not normal) and was spending a lot of money and Mindy asked about it and Joni told her what happpend.So either way she inderred the investigation by lying to the police .. I have no ideal why the courts have not taken this to trial as of yet, and when any information is trying to be obtained its damn near impossible I do know that this is case is being reviewed now ny the trial lawyers on the prosecution team and when they get a case its seroius business Joni could be facing up to 60 years , they are hoping to introduce the crimal background on both mindy and joni .. As with thier going on while they are out on bond, yeah I have heard it all and its ugly as you know A very good friend of mine as the children and she is livid at the antics of Mindy , all she tells me is she up to her same tricks, and yes Mindy is also on probation now for theft of services , and she is awaiting court for non payment of child support, her children have been adopted and she has lost all rights to her children but she has back child support that has accured and has no intention of paying,, such trash in the earwoods ans such a shame they are still out and for Joni her last arrest just an FYI there is no legal documentation listed as a warrant being issued for driving while suspended.. and no listing as a bond being posted on that arrest,,,, so explain that one !!!!!
what

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

KTIP You got mail at ymail com
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

KTIP wrote:
I am here , and so disgusted with this case, so many lies are being told, yes they are still up on charges, but Mindy's lawyers have offered up an alibi defense, I am bein told that Joni actually owned up to this and is refusing to name all involved, her lawyers as well are offering up BULL on behalf of her defense.. Mindy was actually question about all of this by investigators 2 days after the incident occured, the police had all the info they needed from phone records and PETE himself, Yes mindy was involved the only evidence she has is 2hrs after the robbery she got 2 hotel rooms and went skinny dipping at 4am and they have it on camera, also she has stated that she was NOT involved but after the robbery Joni came to her house to spend a few days (which was not normal) and was spending a lot of money and Mindy asked about it and Joni told her what happpend.So either way she inderred the investigation by lying to the police .. I have no ideal why the courts have not taken this to trial as of yet, and when any information is trying to be obtained its damn near impossible I do know that this is case is being reviewed now ny the trial lawyers on the prosecution team and when they get a case its seroius business Joni could be facing up to 60 years , they are hoping to introduce the crimal background on both mindy and joni .. As with thier going on while they are out on bond, yeah I have heard it all and its ugly as you know A very good friend of mine as the children and she is livid at the antics of Mindy , all she tells me is she up to her same tricks, and yes Mindy is also on probation now for theft of services , and she is awaiting court for non payment of child support, her children have been adopted and she has lost all rights to her children but she has back child support that has accured and has no intention of paying,, such trash in the earwoods ans such a shame they are still out and for Joni her last arrest just an FYI there is no legal documentation listed as a warrant being issued for driving while suspended.. and no listing as a bond being posted on that arrest,,,, so explain that one !!!!!
Ummm this is the guy you were wondering about booger?.

Sad.
clark

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I know this family and its very sad .. these 2 girls have been in trouble all thier lives, thurman worked as a truckdriver and ann did the raising , she how wonderful that worked out .. Thurman has done all he could to get them out of trouble ,, we all think if at any time one of the parents stood up and let them actually pay for 1 of the things they did , it would not have come to them almost killing someone, this is what happens when your children are allowed to do what ever they want with NO punishment,,,,and the parents are no better either, I mean Ann's mother had to be taken from her custody for almost killing her, she actually had to go to court for abuse of the elderly , her mother , once owned a beautiful home and had money was left to die in a old folks home with nothing ... her house was sold along with all her property and that family was not allowed to be around her... such a sad case , i know we all have 1 in the family that does something real stupid but to have an entire family be deviants, is beyond belief
jo jo whites

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Don be tawkin bout mah homegurls lack dat. Ah am wohmun here me rore!!!
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

These two girls keep getting away with it. Over and over.
Leven loaf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Well someone obviously dont have full detail because of the different stories from the article..sound like this old man was a pervert to be leaving with 2 girls at 12 midnight,? What was the reason for this? And this just shows money talks and bullshit walks...if they were facing 60 yrs they would have never made bond...think about it... I think they should walk considering the circumstances and the story all it keeps stating from the victim is a black guy did all of this read the headline topic
done been

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

good try Mindy.
clark

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Leven loaf wrote:
Well someone obviously dont have full detail because of the different stories from the article..sound like this old man was a pervert to be leaving with 2 girls at 12 midnight,? What was the reason for this? And this just shows money talks and bullshit walks...if they were facing 60 yrs they would have never made bond...think about it... I think they should walk considering the circumstances and the story all it keeps stating from the victim is a black guy did all of this read the headline topic
well for your info... Pete knew their mother , he used to date her , he talked to her that day at the waffle house and he mentioned he had a rental property for rent and asked her if she knew anyone , he also mentioned he was on the way to the bank to get some money to buy a tractor, he sorry ass daughters called him that evening and asked to talk to him about the property , Joni,. mindy and her boyfriend went to rob him , plain and simple he left with them because he knew them , dumb a**, he did nothing wrong but trust their sorry butts ,
Lil Momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Scumpty wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea who either of these 2 people are however I sincerely hope you have your facts correct. They, not being celebutards or politicians, could sue and they would WIN for the slander you've thrown here. If true I hope they get what's, eventually, coming to them.
if you don't know the Earwood sisters just give it time. they have made their way trrough bartow. and then some. No way slander charges could be brought up. go to the courthouse yourself "Mindy Earwood" "Joni Earwood" oh and your welcome.
Lil Momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Leven loaf wrote:
you think they should walk??!! you OBVIOUSLY haven't been robbed by these poor excuse of human beings. again just give it time. if you live in bartow they will either hit you or try to get with you. I pray for them. as much as it "irks" me I pray for them. And Thurman. They are a product of their upbringing, yes but they still should be held accountable for their actions. PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of78
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 2 hr MSO4 969
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr rename 39,705
Bartow BOE Scandal 2 hr ssdd 120
Local School Test Scores 2 hr ssdd 5
seriously??? 3 hr Gadget 10
Bartow BOE Election 5 hr BOE in Trouble 13
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 6 hr Blue 403
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••