Who Knows

Powder Springs, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Does anyone know abotu the new Rollins child care center that has just opened off of Henderson Drive? I haven't heard much about it and was wondering why or for more information...like prices, credibility, are you taking your children there, ect. Anyone know?
well

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

They just opened so I doubt anybody can give an evaluation on their child care.

I think you should ask mrsgsp, I'm sure she has the answer.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Is this an example of the Rollins family "giving back" so the state won't take their land to build a road that needs to be built?
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Scrumpty wrote:
Is this an example of the Rollins family "giving back" so the state won't take their land to build a road that needs to be built?
Huh? Enlighten us please.
Language Arts

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Rollins is associated with the Atlanta Speech School. The staff has been trained extensively in language as well as other developmental areas. Appears to be an excellent facility with great potential.
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

I work not far from there and at lunch one day I saw a bunch of women out front with a whole bunch of baby beds scattered across the lawn. I guess they were getting them ready for the nursery.

I know a 'graduate' of the Atlanta Speech School. They did a fantastic job with him.
mychildlovesit

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

My kids go there and they absolutely love it! It is income based but they will take anybody I think. They have taught my kids a lot since attending. There is a Spanish teacher there and an art teacher also.
Who Knows wrote:
Does anyone know abotu the new Rollins child care center that has just opened off of Henderson Drive? I haven't heard much about it and was wondering why or for more information...like prices, credibility, are you taking your children there, ect. Anyone know?
Catlady

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

They have unethical business practices. Promise big things in interviews and then say they didn't say that. Cause problems for you if you
can't comply with their manipulation. Children are required to attend 6 days, Mon - Sat, to attend there.
mychildlovesit

Fort Benning, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Catlady wrote:
They have unethical business practices. Promise big things in interviews and then say they didn't say that. Cause problems for you if you
can't comply with their manipulation. Children are required to attend 6 days, Mon - Sat, to attend there.
They aren't REQUIRED to attend. They can't make you bring your kid if you don't want to. Like today, mine are out and spending the day with me! They have never made any promises they didn't keep to me. They even looked at my payments and got me a lower payment because I am a single mom and was struggling!
why

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

mychildlovesit wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't REQUIRED to attend. They can't make you bring your kid if you don't want to. Like today, mine are out and spending the day with me! They have never made any promises they didn't keep to me. They even looked at my payments and got me a lower payment because I am a single mom and was struggling!
If you had been nicer to your husband he would have stayed. Just because you think sex is disgusting other women out there don't and will gladly do what your ex husband wants. You lose
mychildlovesit

Senoia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text>If you had been nicer to your husband he would have stayed. Just because you think sex is disgusting other women out there don't and will gladly do what your ex husband wants. You lose
Excuse me?! Last I checked this was about a daycare.. NOT about my ex husband and our sex life. That was rude and uncalled for. You have no idea who your talking to or about.
I know

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

The Center is for children 6 wks old - 5 years old. The tuition is based on income. It is a faith based program that uses HighScope curriculum. They do have a Spanish teacher, martial arts instructor, art teacher and many of the classroom teachers are certified teachers with many years experience in the public school system.
Call and ask for an appointment to go tour the facility. It is absolutely beautiful.
lilly white

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

why wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had been nicer to your husband he would have stayed. Just because you think sex is disgusting other women out there don't and will gladly do what your ex husband wants. You lose
You are a complete stupid idiot.
well

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

mychildlovesit wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me?! Last I checked this was about a daycare.. NOT about my ex husband and our sex life. That was rude and uncalled for. You have no idea who your talking to or about.
Why wouldn't you perform oral sex on your exhusband? Hell no wonder he dumped your prude ass. Well he found someone who loves doing it all the time and now you don't have to say no to anybody when they as for it. You should be happy for him.
Jdb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

I went to tour the Rollins child development center today and wasn't pleased with it. We walk in and saw 5 people (employees) never welcomed us. One acted like it was an unconvienence to find someone to walk us around. I even called before I showed up to see what time was best. So after 5-7 minutes on waiting for someone to show us the ropes the young girl took us to the room my daughter would be in. ( we didn't see much bc the kids were sleeping) I began to ask questions. She said it was mandatory that enrolled children go 6 days a week and from 8:30-4:30 is mandatory times. That didn't go over very well for me, I'll pick my child up any given time I want. And Saturdays my child won't be in daycare. I started to tell the young girl that it was a tad but ridiculous, she said that it was a proven fact that kids that attend 6 days a week are more likely to attend college than children that don't. And that the teen pregnancy rate is lower. After that everything she said went in one ear and out the other. The center might be new and clean but totally unfriendly and ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min WasBushStupid 47,990
1270 - Off The Air 2 hr AXP 69
Mellow Mushroom Cartersville 2 hr Wrong 50
Who is biggest Male Ho in Bartow? 6 hr lilly white 48
black men spitting (Aug '10) 6 hr alanbstard 2
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 6 hr alanbstard 464
Ricky Phipps (Jan '14) 17 hr crazy 70
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs