Volley Mom: Reign that girl in...

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Spike

Cartersville, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2012
As a parent of a girl playing sports at a local high school, I find it disgraceful that certain kids can behave poorly and still play sports. Guess that seat protects your kid?

As a mom, I would be humiliated.
Serve

Pine Lake, GA

#2 Aug 23, 2012
We talking Cartersville City or Bartow County?
TDiddy

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Spike wrote:
As a parent of a girl playing sports at a local high school, I find it disgraceful that certain kids can behave poorly and still play sports. Guess that seat protects your kid?

As a mom, I would be humiliated.
cartersville or cass?
bartow

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2012
In reading the first post " seat protects you" I would assume this is Cass. With all the board controversy in board members using facility for free due to daughter on volleyball team I think we know who you are talking about.
TDiddy

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2012
bartow wrote:
In reading the first post " seat protects you" I would assume this is Cass. With all the board controversy in board members using facility for free due to daughter on volleyball team I think we know who you are talking about.
I don't. Please let us know
bartow

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Cornett vice chairman.
Spike

Cartersville, GA

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Let's just say... If my child was involved in at altercation at school and sent home for a few days, he would have been kicked off his sports team.

Then again, that would be ok with me, behave wrong, consequences to follow. I promise you he would not be out drinking and partying the next weekend.
Crystal

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2012
What an example? This lady is on the school board. You have got to be kidding me?
Billybadass

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Well for your information you all don't even know the story. Second Mr. Nelson approved the gym. Third Todd (Tdiddy) you can shut the fuck up bc I heard your daddy was a child molestar. So worry about your own problems first. An that board member she's damn proud of both her kids!! Do you have nothing better to do with your time? You mad cause your wife in a wheel chair? Haha
TDiddy

United States

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Billybadass wrote:
Well for your information you all don't even know the story. Second Mr. Nelson approved the gym. Third Todd (Tdiddy) you can shut the fuck up bc I heard your daddy was a child molestar. So worry about your own problems first. An that board member she's damn proud of both her kids!! Do you have nothing better to do with your time? You mad cause your wife in a wheel chair? Haha
Billy,
Next time you head down to cville. Could you Bring me some bottled spring water.
kidding- Right

United States

#12 Aug 26, 2012
wackos, wackos, and more wackos
Parent

Warner Robins, GA

#13 Aug 26, 2012
I am sure the board member is very proud of her kids as she should be. I am concerned that one is crying out for her attention. She stayed over at a party all night drinking Friday. She wants mom to care enough to stop her before there is a repeat from her childhood. She needs her mom.
leave

Monroe, GA

#14 Aug 26, 2012
kidding- Right wrote:
wackos, wackos, and more wackos
Leave the country biotch
Mommy Dearest

Cartersville, GA

#15 Aug 26, 2012
Like mother, like daughter.

No wire hangers!
TDiddy

United States

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Mommy Dearest wrote:
Like mother, like daughter.

No wire hangers!
that's terrible
TDiddy

United States

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Billybadass wrote:
Her mom is there for the both of them. You people seriously need to get a life and stop posting stuff about other peoples families that isn't true. Mind your own business. And Todd I'm not you bitch.
Todd who? Whata the first letter of the last name?
Knee Pad

Cartersville, GA

#19 Sep 5, 2012
Wow. Someone hit a nerve. That kind of anger must run in the family.
TDiddy

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2012
Knee Pad wrote:
Wow. Someone hit a nerve. That kind of anger must run in the family.
I know right. Billy is pissed!
Hard core

Adairsville, GA

#21 Sep 6, 2012
Ignorance abounds in this county, SOOOOO glad I am moving into the real world. I surely will NOT miss the redneck mentality I find here, and that is everyone from Kingston to the Waterford, Small minded fools, how did they get all you freaks in one town???
TDiddy

United States

#23 Sep 6, 2012
Hard core wrote:
Ignorance abounds in this county, SOOOOO glad I am moving into the real world. I surely will NOT miss the redneck mentality I find here, and that is everyone from Kingston to the Waterford, Small minded fools, how did they get all you freaks in one town???
They never moved away! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug court (Sep '09) 5 hr Food For Thought 43
What is going in the old Ryan's building. 7 hr Scrumpty 24
Who is cheating on their spouse? 7 hr Scrumpty 10
News Retirement leads to shift in Cartersville princ... 7 hr Wash Hogwallop 6
Aggie23 15 hr Country Geek 2
Austin Blackmon Fri Whatsrlygoinon 1
El Nopal Makes Me Smell Bad Fri earnest Hemingway 9

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance