Bartow county schools
Angry

Cartersville, GA

#1 Mar 14, 2018
Who in hell is going to be the new superintentent? dr sabin? dr fraker? dr nelson? matt gibson? macy defnall? i want someone new from outside because all these people are idiots.

their all dirty. we need someone new for the kids.
our kids cant read when there in 4th grade and they dont give a shit.
The Original Scrumpty

Atlanta, GA

#2 Mar 14, 2018
The city schools are not far behind. The city cares about feelings more and an education less. The high school is one big care bear pit where kids can do anything that they fancy and that principal is the new superintendent.
MADMOM

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2018
Everyone you mentioned and a few more at the principal level need to be replaced.
All they do is spend tax payers money to fix things that they messed up to begin with.
How many more lawsuits does it take to get something done?
Principals like to do “Fruit basket “ turn overs I say that’s what needs to happen at the whole Board of education in Bartow county.
Pug Mired

Cartersville, GA

#4 Mar 14, 2018
We have a chance to get the county schools back on track in May. Nelson and John Howard both have serious challenges in the GOP primary.
STFU

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2018
Angry wrote:
Who in hell is going to be the new superintentent? dr sabin? dr fraker? dr nelson? matt gibson? macy defnall? i want someone new from outside because all these people are idiots.

their all dirty. we need someone new for the kids.
our kids cant read when there in 4th grade and they dont give a shit.
It is always funny to read comments from people like you complaining about schools, teachers, administrators, etc., while being unable to spell, punctuate, or effectively form a coherent sentence. Idiot!
im on their side

Ellijay, GA

#6 Mar 16, 2018
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>

It is always funny to read comments from people like you complaining about schools, teachers, administrators, etc., while being unable to spell, punctuate, or effectively form a coherent sentence. Idiot!
they're rubber, and you're glue. you don't have the intellect it takes to see that they're advocating for better school systems for a reason.
STFU

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2018
im on their side wrote:
<quoted text>

they're rubber, and you're glue. you don't have the intellect it takes to see that they're advocating for better school systems for a reason.
Speaking of rubber, I wish your dad had worn one when he f'd your mom so we would have been spared your insane flatulence inspired ramblings.

You write like a dropout, as does the other goon you're defending. That was my point, but apparently you don't have the intellect to comprehend that. All that gas you're huffing is rotting your brain (and you didn't have a lot to work with anyway).
Beach Tanned

Cartersville, GA

#8 Apr 2, 2018
Pug Mired wrote:
We have a chance to get the county schools back on track in May. Nelson and John Howard both have serious challenges in the GOP primary.
Exactly how can a school board person get schools back on track? If you mean grades that is the teacher.
The Unoriginal Scrumpty

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2018
STFU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Mcdonalds Oh Ya 10 hr Tom Tom 4
News Dismembered body found dumped in a Georgia land... 11 hr handerman 28
Best and worst property managers Sat tom tom gay gay 24
`~`~((Last Post))~`~` (Sep '12) Fri -Papa-Smurf- 671
bartow county code enforcement (Jul '13) Sep 19 Cartman 39
Attorney for Michael Ray West (Jan '15) Sep 19 Elder_Used_Robbed 5
News Despite rumors, Dolly's a no-show Sep 19 tom tom gay gay 5

Cartersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages