Churchs Chicken on Tennesee
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
now now

Rome, GA

#22 Aug 8, 2012
So I had to go to the shoe repair shop, sooooo I walked 2 doors up, Lights were on , doors were locked, no sign stating the deal. Very professional on their part.
Esquire

United States

#23 Aug 8, 2012
bruh wrote:
<quoted text>The cashier's pants were hanging too far down and he couldn't reach the phone in his pocket. Try again later.
LOL

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#24 Aug 8, 2012
Just went up there, the front is closed but you can still score meth in the back.
Julio

Cartersville, GA

#25 Aug 9, 2012
HIDENKISS wrote:
Just went up there, the front is closed but you can still score meth in the back.
So the woman who owns the "Golden 8 ball" has opened a second location?

Who says the economy isn't getting better?
HIDENKISS

Knoxville, TN

#26 Aug 9, 2012
Thats a woman?? EEEEK
windmill way

AOL

#27 Jan 24, 2013
going down tennessee st today, seen it was reopened, same people i wonder ?
Dandre

Cartersville, GA

#28 Jan 24, 2013
I doubt it's the same family. They took thems monies and left town.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#29 Jan 25, 2013
It reopened as a corporate store. I hope the employees who got stiffed on their last checks, get some restitution somehow.
tasha

United States

#30 Jan 26, 2013
Hope the churchs has better luck this time around it re open this week but as of tonight i wouldnt count on it. The food tonight was horrible. Chicken didnt taste like Churchs the okra to salty the biscuit didnt taste honey dipped and the mash potatoes tasted processed but the food was hpot and fresh. And the apple pie wasnt so Apple filling and the chicken was burnt too. Step it up churchs u cab do it. I have faith bring that juicy chicken to cartersville. Tonight yall tasted like bojangles and they got some dry nasty food.im staying with kfc until yall step it up.
windmill way

AOL

#31 Jan 27, 2013
im staying with popeyes, but its so far up the road from me
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#32 Jan 27, 2013
tasha wrote:
Hope the churchs has better luck this time around it re open this week but as of tonight i wouldnt count on it. The food tonight was horrible. Chicken didnt taste like Churchs the okra to salty the biscuit didnt taste honey dipped and the mash potatoes tasted processed but the food was hpot and fresh. And the apple pie wasnt so Apple filling and the chicken was burnt too. Step it up churchs u cab do it. I have faith bring that juicy chicken to cartersville. Tonight yall tasted like bojangles and they got some dry nasty food.im staying with kfc until yall step it up.
Read this and then try and tell me I'm the problem.

Ignorance. Wallow in it.
Shaneequa

Woodstock, GA

#33 Jan 27, 2013
windmill way wrote:
im staying with popeyes, but its so far up the road from me
We sho' needs us a Popeye's in Cartersville. That place in the truck stop is so nasty I wouldn't let my pit eat in there.

One of you crackers get a franchise up in hera in Cville.
shaquincha

Cartersville, GA

#34 Jan 27, 2013
Shaneequa wrote:
<quoted text>
We sho' needs us a Popeye's in Cartersville. That place in the truck stop is so nasty I wouldn't let my pit eat in there.
One of you crackers get a franchise up in hera in Cville.
Girfrin you crazy wit yoself.
windmill way

AOL

#35 Jan 27, 2013
you are correct, we do need one in cville
kiatapps

Cartersville, GA

#36 Feb 7, 2013
Has anyone else tried Church's Chicken yet? I used to love their 3 piece dark snack all thighs but I would call and ask when they last changed the oil. They were supposed to change it every 10 days. I would go when it was 1-3 days after they changed it.
I heard that the old Indian owner was buying the chicken outside of the corporate store. It would be like owning a coke vending machine and buying the coke's from Walmart instead of from the Coke company that provides the vending machine for free with an agreement of Coke supplying the products.
Shaneequa

Cartersville, GA

#37 Feb 7, 2013
kiatapps wrote:
Has anyone else tried Church's Chicken yet? I used to love their 3 piece dark snack all thighs but I would call and ask when they last changed the oil. They were supposed to change it every 10 days. I would go when it was 1-3 days after they changed it.
I heard that the old Indian owner was buying the chicken outside of the corporate store. It would be like owning a coke vending machine and buying the coke's from Walmart instead of from the Coke company that provides the vending machine for free with an agreement of Coke supplying the products.
Ain't no white folks be comin in there eatin our foods. You likes some dark snack baby I gots some brown sugar for you. Come to mama.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#38 Feb 7, 2013
kiatapps wrote:
You don't know much about retail huh
kiatapps

Cartersville, GA

#39 Feb 21, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about retail huh
I know about contractual agreements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Sound of Healing: Cartersville producer off... 2 hr Tolerman 2
Jim Hodge 5 hr Scrumpty 28
Brittiney Clegg 21 hr Dakota 25
Bye Bye Tom Tom? Wed King of Adairsville 12
LOW Fly-Over by some Large Aircraft ( C-41 Carg... (Sep '07) Wed Scrumpty 12
Kenneth Bunch Feb 21 A joke 5
1950s Air Force Family Members Feb 21 BigBird 4

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance