Churchs Chicken on Tennesee

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
helpdesperate

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
what happen to Churchs Chicken on Tennesse did they go out of business??
who cares

Cartersville, GA

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Who cares. Place was a thug hangout anyway.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2012
I was so upset when I saw the sign on the door about them being out of white meat... I mean DAG GUUUUUUUM
who cares

Cartersville, GA

#4 Aug 7, 2012
HIDENKISS wrote:
I was so upset when I saw the sign on the door about them being out of white meat... I mean DAG GUUUUUUUM
I've never seen any white meat shop there before. LOL
helpdesperate

Covington, GA

#5 Aug 7, 2012
but they had home delivery...awww sucks..:( lol
who cares

Cartersville, GA

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Who the hell is going to call and give their credit card number to those crack thugs that work there? Home Delivery? Yeah, they'll show up with guns and rob you. No wonder the place closed.
jeandmean

Covington, GA

#7 Aug 7, 2012
well.. i dont know if crack heads work there. but if you hadnt notice theirs crackheads and alcoholics every where you turn to in dis Town of Cartersville..
sho nuff

Cartersville, GA

#8 Aug 7, 2012
jeandmean wrote:
well.. i dont know if crack heads work there. but if you hadnt notice theirs crackheads and alcoholics every where you turn to in dis Town of Cartersville..
Girl Pleeze!! They sho are. Git on owdda here.
sho nuff

Cartersville, GA

#9 Aug 7, 2012
jeandmean wrote:
Girl git on outta here wid dat tawk. Lawd. Lemme smell yo neck and see if'n you smell like fried chicken livers. If'n you do I'm gone eat you up.
Knowitall

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2012
They are still open

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 8, 2012
Knowitall wrote:
They are still open
Did the people that opened John Boys reopen it?.. I hear they are floppers!
doofenshmirtzett L

AOL

#12 Aug 8, 2012
i loved their chicken livers, i also liked their chicken if i went there as soon as they opened up, after 2 forget it, the chicken was so tough, mashed potatoes , just had no taste, im sorry they closed down, i liked the workers , always nice to me. that just means there are more workers in bartow unemployed.
now now

Rome, GA

#13 Aug 8, 2012
don't know about Churches, but there are some cuties that work at Little Caesars next door. One especially I would like to have for desert
jeandmean

Covington, GA

#14 Aug 8, 2012
will thats true more crackheads without jobs!! according to someone...3400
Julio

Cartersville, GA

#15 Aug 8, 2012
"it's closed" "it's open"

You people are clueless
jeandmean

Covington, GA

#16 Aug 8, 2012
i was there yest.. gettin cheap pizza for my grandkids.. n your cuties have piercings everywhere.. were visible.. plus hickies not so cute.. oh yah and were not wearing hats!
tru dat

Cartersville, GA

#17 Aug 8, 2012
jeandmean wrote:
will thats true more crackheads without jobs!! according to someone...3400
That is true. That's just what we need is more crackheads without a job. That means more armed robberies when we get pizza next door. I'll stay away from that corner.
now now

Rome, GA

#18 Aug 8, 2012
jeandmean wrote:
i was there yest.. gettin cheap pizza for my grandkids.. n your cuties have piercings everywhere.. were visible.. plus hickies not so cute.. oh yah and were not wearing hats!
What you don't like piercings?? You like most take one isolated instance and make it the norm, you remind me of my ex
HIDENKISS

Woodstock, GA

#19 Aug 8, 2012
jeandmean wrote:
You are contributing to the obesity of our youth!!

My granny always cooked fresh food from the garden, grandparents sure have gotten lazy since the internet came along jeeesh louisssss
bruh

Cartersville, GA

#21 Aug 8, 2012
Esquire wrote:
<quoted text>
I phoned and sounds like they're phone has been disconnected.
The cashier's pants were hanging too far down and he couldn't reach the phone in his pocket. Try again later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide 50 min End 7
Robby Carr Murder 3 hr wutwut 156
Two arrested as homicide investigation continues 3 hr wutwut 35
People so unhappy 5 hr Ahh 15
Steve il toro piccolo (Jan '13) 13 hr The real me 21
Why? 20 hr Jinx 3
Frank Terrell Fri maranda 22
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE