Serious question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Could you ever have sister wives? Be in a plural relationship?
Hammer woman two

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

No. Marriage is sacred. Two people joined together by God. Not three people.
misticosombrero

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Serious question wrote:
Could you ever have sister wives? Be in a plural relationship?
that's a question for individuals only, that are ALREADY INVOLVED that way,'serious question'....that's why you've gotten so few repsonses to your question....

....but, my response is...."if you've ever been unfaithful to a girlfriend, boyfriend or spouse, then you already have been in a 'plural' relationship....just not that 'every' particpant in your 'indiscretion' didn't know they were involved in a "plural relationship." can you say bill clinton?
Hammer woman two

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Anthony Wiener
John F. Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Jesse Jackson
Eliot Spitzer
John Edwards
Gavin Newsom
Kwame Kilpatrick
Mel Reynolds
Tim Mahoney
Antonio Villaraigosa
James McGreevey
Neil Goldschmidt
Gary Hart

And....David H. Petraeus
mini pearl

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Well id say there is a lot of that going on these days...they just don't live under the same roof and the other women don't know about the others.
Serious question

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

What I mean is could you knowingly/willingly do it? Share one home and family with several adults?
Okay

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

I think like we all know man came up with religion polygamy! Lol
Hammer woman two

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Serious question wrote:
What I mean is could you knowingly/willingly do it? Share one home and family with several adults?
No. You are supposed to love your spouse totally. Giving another person love only takes away what you should be feeling for your spouse. Love and Lust are often mistaken for the same. Love your spouse completely and you will not want or need another person.
Serious Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

It's not always about sex, it's about sharing chores, raising a family, having someone close to communicate with when you're feeling like there are no other adults to talk to. Sex is way down on the list of why someone would do this.
Dominique

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Serious Question wrote:
It's not always about sex, it's about sharing chores, raising a family, having someone close to communicate with when you're feeling like there are no other adults to talk to. Sex is way down on the list of why someone would do this.
bull shark, I just really don't believe in polygamy at all we are not animals! It was Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Eve and Eva! ; o
Holy Hell

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

The people in this town are retarded. The entire town. All of you are stupid. Every single one.
booger

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Holy Hell wrote:
The people in this town are retarded. The entire town. All of you are stupid. Every single one.
Well I'm your daddy so I reckon you are, too.
Hammer woman two

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Serious Question wrote:
What a bunch of crap. If it's about sharing chores, hire a maid. Want to communicate with someone, talk to your wife, that's what you're supposed to do. Raise a family with your wife. Your one and only wife. Your comment about the sex is horse crap.

You are only here to ask us to justify you going out and getting some strange p****. Get real
Serious Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I'm a straight woman. With a husband. I like having sex with AND ONLY WITH my husband. I don't want any "strange pussy". I was asking a general question not looking to recruit people. Definitely not looking for a bible lesson (not everyone is religious anyway so the fact that people who probably don't know crap about the actual teachings and history of the bible always bring up a generic religious statement is getting old).
Hammer woman two

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Serious Question wrote:
I'm a straight woman. With a husband. I like having sex with AND ONLY WITH my husband. I don't want any "strange pussy". I was asking a general question not looking to recruit people. Definitely not looking for a bible lesson (not everyone is religious anyway so the fact that people who probably don't know crap about the actual teachings and history of the bible always bring up a generic religious statement is getting old).
Well you keep bringing this up over and over so if you want our permission, you got it. Go head and go get your husband another wife. Just remember this... if she's any better than you in bed or if she does "that act" that you refuse to do because you think it's disgusting, your ass is history. But go ahead, you apparently want it or you wouldn't keep bringing it up. When you see their bags are packed and they're gone, you can say, "it's not about sex."
Cindy

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Serious Question wrote:
When you're trying to sleep and he's in there banging her against the headboard so hard the walls are shaking, tell yourself this: it's not always about sex.
Serious Question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I don't recall asking anyone's permission. I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want whenever I want. The point of these forums is to have open and honest conversation with people. But classic Bartow everyone jumps to conclusions and starts pointing fingers, judging others all while being narrow minded. I am inclined to agree with "Holy Hell". It's no wonder this town is stuck 3 decades back, no one is capable of mature intelligent conversation. I'm done with you idiots.
Wiggens

Clarkston, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I think that "Serious Question" is obviously gay. She is just looking for a chance to munch the carpet. With her comment about this town being stuck in the past, she is depressed about not being "out" enough to play lickidy split!
Munchkin

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

And you can't spell Lickety split.
Wiggens

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I used the Lesbian spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 42 min sugar girl 824
workers from plant bowen (Oct '13) 1 hr yankee 10
hookers near cartersville 1 hr superperv 18
Cartersville High School Principal Resignation 1 hr Another Student 14
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr WasBushStupid 39,277
west end seafoood resturant (Sep '13) 3 hr Aggie23 57
dixie mafia (Jan '08) 4 hr jerjer7 774
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search