City of White Ga. Corruption at its F...

City of White Ga. Corruption at its Finest

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#1 Nov 6, 2016
City manager Jane Richards- Reynolds . Her husband David King under FED investigation for extortion and public corruption. Her stepson Blake Scheff under FED investigation for extortion and public corruption and her brother Phillip Richards is a member of the city council . Her husband-suspended police chief David King- is now secretary to the City Manager- His wife . Her stepson- suspended police officer Blake Scheff is now Head of the Water Department and the MAYOR Chris Allen had no clue WHAT NEPOTISM means. CAN YOU FIND WALDO in this PICTURE

Judged:

37

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Beth

Cartersville, GA

#2 Nov 6, 2016
One correction... it is Jane's brother David Richards who is on the council, not Phillip. But everything else you said is spot on. That entire cesspool needs to be cleaned out. Chris Allen, Huskins, and whoever else is on that council should be ashamed and embarrassed. And the voters of White need to demand action.

Judged:

24

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#3 Nov 7, 2016
This is proof that back in th' day at White Elem. school that if your parents had money you passed. No matter how Stupid you were .

Judged:

14

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#4 Nov 7, 2016
I don't know what Jane or her stepson look like, but David looks like a OINK-OINK

Judged:

15

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tarzan

Cartersville, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2016
Me Tarzan, she Jane. Where is boy? Cheetah?
Tammy

Cartersville, GA

#6 Nov 10, 2016
Since White only has one part-time police officer now, drivers are going crazy up here. Speeding, running stop signs, etc.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
F You

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2016
Tarzan wrote:
Me Tarzan, she Jane. Where is boy? Cheetah?
Gay.
F You

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2016
Tammy wrote:
Since White only has one part-time police officer now, drivers are going crazy up here. Speeding, running stop signs, etc.
Crybaby.
Tarzan

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2016
F You wrote:
<quoted text>Gay.
Are you Chettah? Me Tarzan. Not gay.
citizen

Cartersville, GA

#10 Nov 11, 2016
Beth wrote:
One correction... it is Jane's brother David Richards who is on the council, not Phillip. But everything else you said is spot on. That entire cesspool needs to be cleaned out. Chris Allen, Huskins, and whoever else is on that council should be ashamed and embarrassed. And the voters of White need to demand action.
Did the city manager use city money one time to finance building chicken houses on her property ?

Judged:

14

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Paul

Cartersville, GA

#11 Nov 11, 2016
What I find interesting is that the same contractor who put the metal roof on City Hall also put one on Jane's house at the same time. The question is, did she pay for it or was it a kickback for the city hall job? Should be easy to prove if it was a legit deal.

Judged:

15

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
you know me

Fairmount, GA

#12 Nov 13, 2016
F You wrote:
<quoted text>

Crybaby.
whare is your little mexican boyfriend,you still livening in you're mommeys basement
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#13 Nov 18, 2016
Anything new on White City Hall ?
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#14 Nov 21, 2016
If the investigation is taking this long these people must have been SCREWING the city for YEARS !
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#15 Nov 22, 2016
Time for a new Mayor- City Manager- City Council- Police Dept.and a NO NEPOTISM amendment.
John q

Cartersville, GA

#16 Aug 26, 2017
Paul wrote:
What I find interesting is that the same contractor who put the metal roof on City Hall also put one on Jane's house at the same time. The question is, did she pay for it or was it a kickback for the city hall job? Should be easy to prove if it was a legit deal.
The contractor that did old gym was arrested and went to prison on drug charges also kin by marriage to her daughter
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

#17 Aug 27, 2017
John q wrote:
<quoted text>

The contractor that did old gym was arrested and went to prison on drug charges also kin by marriage to her daughter
What was his name and was the arrest before or after the gym deal
STFU

United States

#18 Aug 27, 2017
you know me wrote:
<quoted text>

whare is your little mexican boyfriend,you still livening in you're mommeys basement
"livening"? "mommeys"? You ignorant f'n moron.
Ginger

Cartersville, GA

#20 Aug 29, 2017
Just read the Daily Tribune article about who qualified for office this fall. Guess what? Former City of White police chief David King qualified at the last minute to run for White mayor. Just a refresher.... King was suspended from his job after the GBI launched an investigation into wrong doing. King is now working for the city reading meters and trimming grass. This is going to be a hot election with all the dirt that is going to dished.
citizen

Cartersville, GA

#21 Aug 30, 2017
Ginger wrote:
Just read the Daily Tribune article about who qualified for office this fall. Guess what? Former City of White police chief David King qualified at the last minute to run for White mayor. Just a refresher.... King was suspended from his job after the GBI launched an investigation into wrong doing. King is now working for the city reading meters and trimming grass. This is going to be a hot election with all the dirt that is going to dished.
Thanks Ginger you just solved the where" s WALDO question

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don fortenberry 3 hr Wondering 11
karma 4 hr Kingjames 8
Mitch Scoggins Signs 5 hr Conservative18 34
Matthew 7:15 5 hr Cledus T Dudd 5
Nudist Camp in Bartow (Mar '08) 6 hr Skin 10
dylan lamar patrick (Dec '12) Wed TrueConservative 40
mindy earwood and all these arrest Oct 16 Truth 2

Cartersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages