City schools investigating tuition fraud

City schools investigating tuition fraud

There are 52 comments on the Daily Tribune News story from Sep 8, 2012, titled City schools investigating tuition fraud. In it, Daily Tribune News reports that:

Cartersville City Schools are cracking down on parents of out-of-district students who do not pay tuition for their children to a school within the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Tribune News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bla bla

Cartersville, GA

#42 Feb 13, 2013
Who gives a damn what you are like at a party other than you stand around telling everybody how amazing your precious children are until everybody gags.

You asked what staff had been cut. You were told Nelson had been terminated. I am sure you taught your brat kids never to admit being wrong, too.
County School Supporter

Rome, GA

#43 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Miss know it all! How's that Varsity baseball team at Excel coming along? Oh wait they don't have one this year! All their recruits went to Boys Basketball.

Another program that has bitten the dust at Excel.

Disprove this one you stuck up
bla bla

Cartersville, GA

#44 Feb 13, 2013
County School Supporter wrote:
Hey Miss know it all! How's that Varsity baseball team at Excel coming along? Oh wait they don't have one this year! All their recruits went to Boys Basketball.
Another program that has bitten the dust at Excel.
Disprove this one you stuck up
LOL now that's funny. Good one.*like*

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#45 Feb 13, 2013
bla bla wrote:
Who gives a damn what you are like at a party other than you stand around telling everybody how amazing your precious children are until everybody gags.
You asked what staff had been cut. You were told Nelson had been terminated. I am sure you taught your brat kids never to admit being wrong, too.
You really should work on your reading comprehension.
--party reference - responding to a post
--cut in staff - already responded to that too, the poster inferred recent and ongoing cuts, not something from last summer
--brat kids - hardly, but how lovely that you would attack my children
--wrong - I will readily admit to, just show me the evidence

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 13, 2013
County School Supporter wrote:
Hey Miss know it all! How's that Varsity baseball team at Excel coming along? Oh wait they don't have one this year! All their recruits went to Boys Basketball.
Another program that has bitten the dust at Excel.
Disprove this one you stuck up
Aren't you a lovely person for delighting in something that most involved at the school consider very sad. And how does anything going on at Excel harm you in any way? You people really are pathetic that you feel so threatened by a small little Christian school that wants to offer parents another alternative should they wish. I'm through wasting my time with such small minded people. Have a lovely evening.
bla bla

Cartersville, GA

#48 Feb 14, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you a lovely person for delighting in something that most involved at the school consider very sad. And how does anything going on at Excel harm you in any way? You people really are pathetic that you feel so threatened by a small little Christian school that wants to offer parents another alternative should they wish. I'm through wasting my time with such small minded people. Have a lovely evening.
No you're not. You'll be back.
Mary

Cartersville, GA

#49 Feb 14, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer not to give names on a public forum. And there has been talk of moving the campus for YEARS, so?
In other words no one has been hired since Nunez left?
Davis

Cartersville, GA

#50 Feb 14, 2013
I am trying to give them the old Cloverleaf school at a cut rate price since we got the taxpayers to fund a new school.
wow

Cartersville, GA

#51 Feb 14, 2013
They lost the best teacher they ever had when they lost Nunez.
booger

Pine Lake, GA

#52 Feb 14, 2013
Man what a thread

“The Real Booger”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#53 Feb 14, 2013
booger wrote:
Man what a thread
You must envy me to pretend you're me, Howell.
I'm flattered
noI am the real booger

Cartersville, GA

#54 Feb 14, 2013
me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather missing Cartersville woman 8 hr erwin screet 1,225
White girls with black guys 9 hr Keepdigging 6
Old Couch 13 hr Black Scrumpty 12
Crown Inn (May '16) Tue Mrs. Scrumpty 51
once go black you never go back is a f**king joke Dec 4 Robert 27
bartow county ci list (Mar '16) Dec 3 Uto 29
News Alleged murderer and victim did not know each o... (Aug '09) Dec 3 Tolerman 33

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages