Tractor Supply in Cartersville.

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
i know

Cartersville, GA

#1 Aug 26, 2012
I was in Tractor Supply today and these people had 2 big dogs in the store with them running loose. Does the manager allow this. I want to shop, not have a dog running under my feet.
Max

Conyers, GA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
They are required to be on a leash. Are you saying they were not?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2012
Sorry, I left the leashes at home.
my dogs

Cartersville, GA

#4 Aug 26, 2012
My dogs are allowed anywhere I go. Don't like it, get in the other aisle and shut the hell up.
bwyne

Cartersville, GA

#5 Aug 26, 2012
my dogs wrote:
My dogs are allowed anywhere I go. Don't like it, get in the other aisle and shut the hell up.
Then stay at home with your mutes. If we wanted to be around dogs, we would bring our own.
i know

Cartersville, GA

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Max wrote:
They are required to be on a leash. Are you saying they were not?
One was on a leash, the other was one was all over the store. Manager should be notified. People are so disrespectful of other people. Nobody wants to smell someone elses dogs.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2012
bwyne wrote:
<quoted text>Then stay at home with your mutes. If we wanted to be around dogs, we would bring our own.
Don't call my dog a " mute"!
Really

Cartersville, GA

#8 Aug 26, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
One was on a leash, the other was one was all over the store. Manager should be notified. People are so disrespectful of other people. Nobody wants to smell someone elses dogs.
You were there. Why didn't you tell a manager?
Dale Gribble

Cartersville, GA

#9 Aug 26, 2012
the other day i was dreamin i was goin to buy some tractor and hay and i saw steve taylor, mellie collier, howell wade, david paul, dylan patrick, deanna berry lickin a tasty lookin icecream cone and then there was bill thrasher mike bearden and tommy young and chuckles they was smokin and sayin somethin bout floruide in the water makin folks round here bit tarded than they even were then officer blalock said alright now whats going on around here. billy popped out in drag and then everyone went to the carshow with clark millsapp. his sonz has a brand new mustang! awesome! ill trade u a house for it been pass inspection by tidwell. that sumbitch will stand four maybe five seaasns before them nonchemicaly boards get the rot to em. bondo will fix that.
kidding- Right

Rome, GA

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Dale Gribble wrote:
the other day i was dreamin i was goin to buy some tractor and hay and i saw steve taylor, mellie collier, howell wade, david paul, dylan patrick, deanna berry lickin a tasty lookin icecream cone and then there was bill thrasher mike bearden and tommy young and chuckles they was smokin and sayin somethin bout floruide in the water makin folks round here bit tarded than they even were then officer blalock said alright now whats going on around here. billy popped out in drag and then everyone went to the carshow with clark millsapp. his sonz has a brand new mustang! awesome! ill trade u a house for it been pass inspection by tidwell. that sumbitch will stand four maybe five seaasns before them nonchemicaly boards get the rot to em. bondo will fix that.

lmao
Watching

Rome, GA

#11 Aug 28, 2012
Dale Gribble wrote:
musta been sumthing in the water LOL
Bob

Rome, GA

#12 Aug 28, 2012
People who let their dogs run loose are very disrespectful. These people like attention so they get it through a dumb animal. O wait a minute the dog is probably smarter than their owner lol! These people walk their dogs then they stop in other folks yards and let them crap, and don't offer to clean it up. I have also seen this at Dellinger Park. Just a bunch of disrespectful attention seekers.
i know

Cartersville, GA

#13 Aug 28, 2012
Bob wrote:
People who let their dogs run loose are very disrespectful. These people like attention so they get it through a dumb animal. O wait a minute the dog is probably smarter than their owner lol! These people walk their dogs then they stop in other folks yards and let them crap, and don't offer to clean it up. I have also seen this at Dellinger Park. Just a bunch of disrespectful attention seekers.
Agree.
Heartbroken

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2012
I know.... There was a reason the dogs where there. They have shots giving there monthly. But i do agree the dog should have been on a lease and i think they should have the dogs come in from a entrance in back of store.
you racist

Cartersville, GA

#15 Sep 12, 2012
Heartbroken wrote:
I know.... There was a reason the dogs where there. They have shots giving there monthly. But i do agree the dog should have been on a lease and i think they should have the dogs come in from a entrance in back of store.
You damn racist. Why do they have to go through the back door?

LOL
i know

Cartersville, GA

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Heartbroken wrote:
This was on a Sunday, and no they were not giving shots. Just stupid people bringing their dogs into the store.
C-C gutter

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
This was on a Sunday, and no they were not giving shots. Just stupid people bringing their dogs into the store.
The store is not open on Sunday dumb ass
Suzette

Conyers, GA

#18 Sep 13, 2012
C-C gutter wrote:
<quoted text>The store is not open on Sunday dumb ass
It is open on Sunday as I have shopped there many times on a Sunday.
i know

Cartersville, GA

#19 Sep 13, 2012
C-C gutter wrote:
<quoted text>The store is not open on Sunday dumb ass
Dumb ass the store is open on Sunday, grow a brain.
CountryGoneToHel l

Ashburn, VA

#21 Nov 16, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You were there. Why didn't you tell a manager?
. It was the managers dogs. Big chain stores just suck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Cartersville High School's teachers all... 1 hr Daveyweams 2
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 10 hr Barf 670
Why is the Bartow BOE contracting out to hire a... 13 hr Say Hmmmm 16
fast food? 17 hr Matthew 7 7 2
Real Estate Question 18 hr Bartow Bear 9
I'm new Thu Daveyweams 1
Home Wrecker (Mar '13) Wed Sparkles the gay ... 211

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Dating
Find my Match