First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ummm

Duluth, GA

#21 Jan 2, 2013
BTW, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Just because this guy was charged with these things doesn't make it true. JMHO
know

Cartersville, GA

#22 Jan 2, 2013
Lol. Your ignorance and lack of knowledge amuse me;)
Ummm

Duluth, GA

#23 Jan 2, 2013
know wrote:
Lol. Your ignorance and lack of knowledge amuse me;)
Your ignorance and lack of worth to society truly baffle me. You choose a public forum to vent your tasteless venom because obviously you are too ignorant to know when to shut up. BTW, I didn't realize attorneys, or lawyer as you put it, accepted foodstamps, ebt cards, or monthly portions of welfare checks as payment. Funny.
know

Cartersville, GA

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Well, then it's a good thing I don't receive none of the above. You are funny though.
well

Cartersville, GA

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Ummm wrote:
The best thing you should do is stop responding to falsehoods and plain gossip. I know it can be hard to do if you don't work, receive government welfare checks, and have nothing to do with your time but just because everytime you see a post somewhere and the title has the word "METH" in it, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you. If words bother you, or you can't control your multi-personalities perhaps you should find other constructive ways to spend your time other than going on topix to partake in gossip....
Answer this, stupid.. is it falsehoods if the person openly admits being a meth head?
Really

Cartersville, GA

#26 Jan 4, 2013
I know Dylan personally. The kid has issues, and needs help. Maybe this will be his reality check.
wanderer

Acworth, GA

#27 Jan 5, 2013
Personally I hope he eats hot lead soon. Don't care if he does it himself or one of his democrat darkies does it. Just make him good already. It's also hilarious that he got arrested on top of getting beat silly. Maybe he understands how much this community wants him OUT for good now.
What a loser.
whodat

Cartersville, GA

#28 Jan 6, 2013
wanderer wrote:
Personally I hope he eats hot lead soon. Don't care if he does it himself or one of his democrat darkies does it. Just make him good already. It's also hilarious that he got arrested on top of getting beat silly. Maybe he understands how much this community wants him OUT for good now.
What a loser.
He's a typical democrat. No morals.
Josh Monk

Dallas, GA

#29 Jan 7, 2013
someone should post a link to the pic. I used to hang out with this retard a long time ago and I really wanna see it for amusement purposes.
whodat

Cartersville, GA

#30 Jan 7, 2013
I'd like to see the picture too ..
Josh Monk

Dallas, GA

#31 Jan 7, 2013
It's nice to see all of Dylan's devoted fans on one message board. We should all drive up to Zenith Drive one day and ask him how much fun he's having. At least he finally moved out of his parents house, and he gets to live with all his friends and fellow meth heads now. I'm sure he'll fit right in :)
Gordon County

Rome, GA

#32 Jan 9, 2013
The rent is to Damn High
Ha ha ha ha ha

Rome, GA

#33 Mar 13, 2014
OMG, I am laughing my ass off!!!!! Candidate qualifying update: Rep. Paul Battles (R) and Dylan Patrick (D) are qualified for State House District 15.
Patches

Cartersville, GA

#34 Mar 13, 2014
The Democrat Party is a joke. Three Bartow residents are running as Democrats and none of them are credible. Dylan for State House, and Paul Nally and some looney tunes liberal Benham woman both running for school board.
oh well

Cartersville, GA

#35 Mar 13, 2014
Dylan and that dead beat Howell wade are the only two democrats in the county. This is going to be a bigger beat down election than the one the Kia owner's son just went through.

At least we can watch a wad of democrat campaign money being wasted.
BikerVet

Cartersville, GA

#36 Mar 13, 2014
He also qualified to run for state House against Paul Battles last week. I guess this is a pre-view of what Battles will do to him in the election! ROFLMFAO!!!
Someone who Cares

Cartersville, GA

#37 Mar 14, 2014
Josh Monk wrote:
It's nice to see all of Dylan's devoted fans on one message board. We should all drive up to Zenith Drive one day and ask him how much fun he's having. At least he finally moved out of his parents house, and he gets to live with all his friends and fellow meth heads now. I'm sure he'll fit right in :)

Actually it is Zena Drive and feel free to do so just remember that it is all done by video chat now and the po po listen to every word!! Have fun though!! Lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2015 Alumni Football Game! 8 hr Purple Fo Life 14
Loose dogs in Bartow 16 hr Sparrow 30
What ever happened to Jason Lowes Machine Shop (Feb '11) 22 hr hello 8
Robby Carr Murder Sat sickofot 47
Euharlee Chief of Police and Asst. Chief Arrest... Fri Informed 47
Bartow Cartersville Drug Task Force (Nov '11) Fri Cartersville Citizen 19
Old Ruby Tuesday building Fri benny 15
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE