dylan lamar patrick
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
booger

Pine Lake, GA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Dylan Lamar Partick 24 of rocky circle, White, Ga, was arrested today for making terroristic threats and FVA. Is this the same darling leader of the Democratin Departy?
Haha

Norcross, GA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
That would be the little darling! What an idiot.
Really

Atlanta, GA

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Did you see the picture? Nice shiner!
svb

Rome, GA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Don't drop the soap!
411 and 41

Dalton, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
I didn't see his name in the blotter. Who is he? And what's fva?
fva

Pine Lake, GA

#6 Dec 29, 2012
family violence ac. meaning you beat the shit out of a family member.
he he

Pine Lake, GA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
411 and 41 wrote:
I didn't see his name in the blotter. Who is he? And what's fva?
He is the president of the Bartow Democratic Party. He is also an admitted meth addict. He also comes online topix sometimes and threatens to commit suicide. Now he's been charged with FVA.

Makes you really want to join the democratic party, huh? hahaha
know

Cartersville, GA

#8 Dec 30, 2012
Terroristic threats and acts UNDER the family violence act does not mean you actually even laid a hand on anyone.
sure

Pine Lake, GA

#9 Dec 30, 2012
know wrote:
Terroristic threats and acts UNDER the family violence act does not mean you actually even laid a hand on anyone.
Sure, Dylan. Sure.
Really

Cartersville, GA

#10 Dec 30, 2012
Looking at the picture, looks like Dylan is the one that got beat down
who

Pine Lake, GA

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Where is the picture? I want to see it.
Really

Cartersville, GA

#12 Dec 30, 2012
It was in the blotter and the busted pages
SMH

Atlanta, GA

#13 Dec 31, 2012
He is not the president of Democratic Party. He is a Co-Chair.
know

Cartersville, GA

#14 Jan 2, 2013
No, no I'm not Dylan. Actually I'm a 31 yr old female who has had to deal with circumstances that involved terroristic threats and acts UNDER the family violence act. Assuming you know who is behimd the comments is always silly.
RJ Reynolds

Tucker, GA

#15 Jan 2, 2013
know wrote:
No, no I'm not Dylan. Actually I'm a 31 yr old female who has had to deal with circumstances that involved terroristic threats and acts UNDER the family violence act. Assuming you know who is behimd the comments is always silly.
You should take your own advice and not assume you know who is behind comments either and not post peoples name on here and drag them across the coals because you ASSUME you think you know who it is. Considering you just got out of prison less than six months ago you may want to not ASSUME and slander people because you may end up back in there if the slandered person should decide to get a warrant to have this IP address traced and sue your ass. Grow up, get a job, and stop being such a drag on society and start contributing to society instead of gossiping on here and slandering hard working law abiding tax payers.
know

Cartersville, GA

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Thank you very much I have never been to prison!
know

Cartersville, GA

#17 Jan 2, 2013
RJ Reynolds wrote:
<quoted text>
You should take your own advice and not assume you know who is behind comments either and not post peoples name on here and drag them across the coals because you ASSUME you think you know who it is. Considering you just got out of prison less than six months ago you may want to not ASSUME and slander people because you may end up back in there if the slandered person should decide to get a warrant to have this IP address traced and sue your ass. Grow up, get a job, and stop being such a drag on society and start contributing to society instead of gossiping on here and slandering hard working law abiding tax payers.
Then I guess it's a good thing I have printed each time I have been slandered on this site and have already turned them over to my attorney. Where did I mention someone's name? Please do tell. Nice try TK
sing it

Pine Lake, GA

#18 Jan 2, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess it's a good thing I have printed each time I have been slandered on this site and have already turned them over to my attorney. Where did I mention someone's name? Please do tell. Nice try TK
So now you have everybody terrified and scared of you. hahaha
Fake! So why did you turn them over to your attorney? If you do what you say you do for a living, you would know better.

You are leaving out part of the legal process that you MUST go through before you can charge someone with slander. Keep making copies and sending them to your attorney. And you must be named specifically by YOUR name before you can charge someone with slander. Now tell us again how have you been slandered?
sing it

Pine Lake, GA

#19 Jan 2, 2013
I have not seen any 31 year old female's name used in these posts.. hmmm.... slander??
Ummm

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 2, 2013
The best thing you should do is stop responding to falsehoods and plain gossip. I know it can be hard to do if you don't work, receive government welfare checks, and have nothing to do with your time but just because everytime you see a post somewhere and the title has the word "METH" in it, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you. If words bother you, or you can't control your multi-personalities perhaps you should find other constructive ways to spend your time other than going on topix to partake in gossip....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the hookers in Cartersville? (Aug '12) 2 hr Dog 46
Secret Confessions 2 hr Whiteguy 14
Why is there so many unsolved murders in Bartow... (Jul '09) 2 hr Whiteguy 97
Tanning Salons (Southern Exposure) (Nov '09) 4 hr justsayn 83
Jim Hodge 11 hr Tom Tom 14
What happened to Cole Andrews? 16 hr Class of 2009 11
Greg w Ayers is a p.o.s Tue Truth come out 9

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages