WTF

Cartersville, GA

#144 Mar 26, 2013
Actually Sherry I didn't think you would tell because you are scared she finds out she might kick that A**.. The way i see it you and your so called lover are both Cowards.. His wife deserves to know what is going on! that is if any of it is true.
Stupid Arse

Atlanta, GA

#145 Mar 26, 2013
You are quick to call out how other people speak and spell but maybe you need to clean up your own back yard, sugar. It's not discrete, you moron. It's discreet. Now, get back to chewing on your cud.
Sherry W wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that's going to shame me into confessing who it is. ROFL
I am very discrete, which is why I've been able to have this affair for so long.
Stupid Arse

Atlanta, GA

#146 Mar 26, 2013
Here ya go, stupid. Read this!

www.dailywritingtips.com/the-difference-betwe...
Sherry W

Pine Lake, GA

#147 Mar 26, 2013
Stupid Arse wrote:
Here ya go, stupid. Read this!
www.dailywritingtips.com/the-difference-betwe...
You're beginning to bore me, hun. Jealousy makes you act childish. Please stop humiliating yourself.
Yep

Tucker, GA

#148 Mar 26, 2013
yeah yeah yeah wrote:
My vison of Sherry? A bored college girl sitting in a dorm with her friends laughing as all of you people get riled up. You people are being trolled. Wisen up.
My thoughts exactly.
Stupid Arse

Atlanta, GA

#150 Mar 27, 2013
I'm hardly jealous of a wh*re. Plain and simple, you're a wh*re.
i know

Monroe, GA

#151 Mar 27, 2013
Sherry W wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to bore me, hun. Jealousy makes you act childish. Please stop humiliating yourself.
We all are bored with your trashy mouth and your fairy tale world. Crawl back to the gutter that you can from, and pretend you got a man. You probably haven't had a man since your daddy.
Truth

Mcdonough, GA

#152 Mar 27, 2013
There are many, many Sherry W's in the world. You bunch of bitter biddies aren't going to shame her or anyone into turning your husbands away when they stray. Most women who cheat with married men do so because they <gasp!> enjoy sex and don't necessarily have the time or desire for a relationship. Many women actually enjoy sex MORE with married men because they enjoy sneaking around and the risk of getting caught makes it more exciting. You guys keep going on and on about how "he comes home to" you, but most "other women" want him to go home to you. They mostly want your man for sex.

I got a kick out of Dr. Abby today because it's about exactly this same topic. http://news.yahoo.com/woman-refuses-lover-kin...

The woman complains that her boyfriend that she "adores" wants he to do something in bed that she thinks is "degrading." Abby says that number 2 sex is her favorite, which was surprising, but also tells her "You should not have to do anything you are uncomfortable with." and advises her to suggest something else.

As usual, terrible advice by Abby. If Abby was going to tell the truth she'd say, sex isn't degrading and is meant to be fun. It's much less fun when you are a prude who isn't willing to try anything new or different. If you don't change, your boyfriend isn't simply going to stop desiring creative, naughty sex; he's just going to find someone else to do it with. He'll either leave you or he'll cheat on you. Period. End of story.

The fact is, you ladies who are sacks of flour in bed are not going to ever keep a man who any other woman finds desirable. If you don't satisfy a man in bed, he will either leave you or cheat on you. You can call me, Sherry, or anyone else all the names you want if it makes you feel better, but that won't change the facts. Either open up a little bit, or else keep convincing yourselves that your husband really is "working late" all those nights he comes home late or goes back to the office after hours.
Harry The Hawk

Calhoun, GA

#153 Mar 27, 2013
Truth wrote:
There are many, many Sherry W's in the world. You bunch of bitter biddies aren't going to shame her or anyone into turning your husbands away when they stray. Most women who cheat with married men do so because they <gasp!> enjoy sex and don't necessarily have the time or desire for a relationship. Many women actually enjoy sex MORE with married men because they enjoy sneaking around and the risk of getting caught makes it more exciting. You guys keep going on and on about how "he comes home to" you, but most "other women" want him to go home to you. They mostly want your man for sex.
I got a kick out of Dr. Abby today because it's about exactly this same topic. http://news.yahoo.com/woman-refuses-lover-kin...
The woman complains that her boyfriend that she "adores" wants he to do something in bed that she thinks is "degrading." Abby says that number 2 sex is her favorite, which was surprising, but also tells her "You should not have to do anything you are uncomfortable with." and advises her to suggest something else.
As usual, terrible advice by Abby. If Abby was going to tell the truth she'd say, sex isn't degrading and is meant to be fun. It's much less fun when you are a prude who isn't willing to try anything new or different. If you don't change, your boyfriend isn't simply going to stop desiring creative, naughty sex; he's just going to find someone else to do it with. He'll either leave you or he'll cheat on you. Period. End of story.
The fact is, you ladies who are sacks of flour in bed are not going to ever keep a man who any other woman finds desirable. If you don't satisfy a man in bed, he will either leave you or cheat on you. You can call me, Sherry, or anyone else all the names you want if it makes you feel better, but that won't change the facts. Either open up a little bit, or else keep convincing yourselves that your husband really is "working late" all those nights he comes home late or goes back to the office after hours.
How true. Keep it Ladies and He will be working all night, and Really enjoy IT.
news

Cartersville, GA

#154 Mar 27, 2013
as I said before>>>>>> >>>>>>> >

I wouldnt worry about them "been cheated" because they seem to know all about unhappy relations ships and all the reasons "why". They probably have cheated and been cheated on all their lives and know no other way. They can't believe that someone can actually be married and happy with each other and are faithful. Just pray for them that they will find someone to accept them for who and what they are so they can spend the rest of their lives as happy as we are.
Truth

Mcdonough, GA

#155 Mar 27, 2013
news wrote:
as I said before>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
I wouldnt worry about them "been cheated" because they seem to know all about unhappy relations ships and all the reasons "why". They probably have cheated and been cheated on all their lives and know no other way. They can't believe that someone can actually be married and happy with each other and are faithful. Just pray for them that they will find someone to accept them for who and what they are so they can spend the rest of their lives as happy as we are.
Reading comprehension skills....you have none.

No one is saying men can't or won't be faithful. What those of us without our heads buried in the sand are saying is that men will cheat or leave any relationship that doesn't satisfy their sexual needs. Is it really that hard to understand? Most men would prefer to be in a satisfying monogamous relationship, but too many women view sex an unfortunate side effect of a relationship. Their goal is to "give up" as little as possible. What they don't realize is that good, satisfying sex is the very glue that holds a monogamous relationship together. They think they're "winning" when their husband finally stops asking for variety and spice in bed, when it reality that's the most reliable clue that he's getting it from somewhere else.

You women who keep arguing and scoffing at the notion that sexual satisfaction is REQUIRED for a good relationship are kidding yourselves. If you don't want your man to cheat or to leave you, take care of him yourself! If you don't want him going to Sherry W or whomever for a bj, stop being so prideful and learn to give a decent bj yourself. If you insist on being the good little virgin princess in bed, your man is going to leave you or cheat on you with a "slut", "whore" "scank" or whatever other derogatory term you want to use FOR A WOMAN YOUR MAN WOULD RATHER BE IN BED WITH THAN YOU. Period. If you don't believe it, you're setting yourself up to be the fool when it goes on behind your back and you're the only one who doesn't realize it.
Sherry fan

Durham, NC

#156 Mar 27, 2013
Sherry you rock. I wish I knew you, bet I'd like you! I like your style for sure!
Keep up the good work girl. Women like you know how to get our hearts pounding and make up feel alive again when the wife is trying to drain the very life out of us!
news

Cartersville, GA

#157 Mar 27, 2013
right.....you couldnt pay my husband to cheat on me......well maybe for a million bucks cause i'd make him hahahahahahahaha
Truth

Monroe, GA

#158 Mar 27, 2013
news wrote:
right.....you couldnt pay my husband to cheat on me......well maybe for a million bucks cause i'd make him hahahahahahahaha
If you're great in bed you're probably right. If you're like the other prudes on here you're probably deceiving yourself.
i know

Monroe, GA

#159 Mar 27, 2013
news wrote:
right.....you couldnt pay my husband to cheat on me......well maybe for a million bucks cause i'd make him hahahahahahahaha
You better be careful, just when you are so sure of him, he will surprise you, no matter how good you are in bed. One reason is that he is a man and he thinks with the other head and there are sluts like Sherry waiting at every corner trying to get him to go with them. These whores will try anything to get a man, even yours. Don't be so sure of yourself.
Reality

Cartersville, GA

#160 Mar 28, 2013
Time for a shot of reality on this topic. Middle age men go for young bimbos, because they can't handle a woman in her prime. A 40 yr old woman is twice the sex machine that a 20 yr old is. For over 10 years, my hobby was saving marriages. I'd find a married woman, ignored by her low sex drive husband who was out looking for a cheap thrill. Let me tell you, it is amazing what a little attention, and complements, and being treated like the hottest girl there is, can transform these "house wives" into. They couldn't wait for their cheating hubby to sneak out, because then they'd contact me and say "Come get some"! Most would take what they learned, and their new confidence in their "skills" and their awakened libido, and use it in their own bed. Then hubby stays home, leaves bimbo, and I'd move on to the next. Oh yeah, and I told them all my wife was frigid, wouldn't do things. wasn't as good as they were in bed, etc. But she WAS, so the sex life at home has nothing to do with men cheating, unless they are suffering fromm ED. I did it because I missed the thrill of the chase, I guess. Oh, and after I started having affairs, it tripled my desire for my wife,and our sex life was on fire during those years. So, yeah, whatever he does with you, the slut, he does a whole lot more once he gets home!
coochie

Cartersville, GA

#161 Mar 28, 2013
are you fools actually reading ll of these lengthy bullshit responses???? get a life people...get laid, you will feel better
Sherry W

Pine Lake, GA

#162 Mar 29, 2013
Truth, you got it going on. You say it better than I could. The problem is, they will never listen. They'd rather call me names than face their own problems. Have you seen one single woman admit she had anything to do with her husband's cheating or leaving? Nope, not a single one. "Ain't my fault, I didn't do anything wrong," is what every one of them say.

Do I want their husband for keeps? Hell no, I want him to go home when we're through. It's kind of like riding one of those mechanical bulls at the bar. It's fun as hell to wrap your thighs around it and ride it till you sweat, but you don't want the damn thing sitting in your living room all day. Do I love giving bjs? Hell yes. Do I love the back door action? Hell yes. Do I want to keep the man and raise him like a kitten? Hell no.

Sherry fan, kisses to you, darlin. I wish I knew you better, too. <3
Wiggins

Clarkston, GA

#163 Mar 30, 2013
I can't believe that there are women out there who don't do oral or the backdoor! Haven't these women died off and become extinct? If your a woman who is cold as a fish to your husband you deserve what you get, because you don't want to keep him!
just guessing

Cartersville, GA

#164 Mar 30, 2013
Sherry W wrote:
Truth, you got it going on. You say it better than I could. The problem is, they will never listen. They'd rather call me names than face their own problems. Have you seen one single woman admit she had anything to do with her husband's cheating or leaving? Nope, not a single one. "Ain't my fault, I didn't do anything wrong," is what every one of them say.
Do I want their husband for keeps? Hell no, I want him to go home when we're through. It's kind of like riding one of those mechanical bulls at the bar. It's fun as hell to wrap your thighs around it and ride it till you sweat, but you don't want the damn thing sitting in your living room all day. Do I love giving bjs? Hell yes. Do I love the back door action? Hell yes. Do I want to keep the man and raise him like a kitten? Hell no.
Sherry fan, kisses to you, darlin. I wish I knew you better, too. <3
Ah, the words of a true who*e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather McDonald missing cartersville woman 35 min Ijs 102
Young Man Missing, Young Woman Missing 20 hr MoKu 1
1st amendment censorship Mon Scrumpty 40
Outrage At Bartow BOE Actions (May '14) Sun catchin up 47
Church at Liberty Square Sun Medicine Man 1
The Church At Liberty Square (Nov '13) Sun Medicine Man 16
Wtf Sun Anonymous 8

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages