of 3
Next Last
hippie chick

Conyers, GA

#43 Jan 25, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit the nail on the head with that statement
The owner (Christian) is very accomodating and genuinely a nice person. Stop with all your BS about this place and this guy. You are just jealous that the tavern is not your bar, although you would just run it in the ground with all of your negativity. Go seek mental help for your issues before it is too late.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#44 Jan 25, 2013
hippie chick wrote:
<quoted text>The owner (Christian) is very accomodating and genuinely a nice person. Stop with all your BS about this place and this guy. You are just jealous that the tavern is not your bar, although you would just run it in the ground with all of your negativity. Go seek mental help for your issues before it is too late.
Check his police record. I have no desire to own a bar
For real

United States

#45 Jan 25, 2013
Carla Poole owe a lot of people money
E st rocks

Cartersville, GA

#46 Jan 27, 2013
Yet another great evening out at E St. No cops were called, the food was great. Good group of folks hanging out and having fun.
you sound

Cartersville, GA

#47 Jan 27, 2013
E st rocks wrote:
Yet another great evening out at E St. No cops were called, the food was great. Good group of folks hanging out and having fun.
You sound like it's an amazing thing that they went one night without the cops being called.
No way

Cartersville, GA

#48 Jan 28, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
Check his police record. I have no desire to own a bar
We should check your police record.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#49 Jan 28, 2013
No way wrote:
<quoted text>We should check your police record.
Wow that's your come back. I guess you did check his
No Way

Conyers, GA

#50 Jan 28, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
jelly,jelly,jelly. Green is not your color!!! You are jealous of Christian, and it shows...heheheheheheh!!!!!
really - get a life peopl

Cartersville, GA

#51 Jan 28, 2013
E Street is a good place - period!
shaquincha

Cartersville, GA

#52 Jan 29, 2013
really - get a life peopl wrote:
E Street is a good place - period!
Why should we believe you?
really - get a life peopl

Cartersville, GA

#53 Jan 29, 2013
"Why should we believe you?
Try it for yourself!
well

Cartersville, GA

#54 Jan 29, 2013
really - get a life peopl wrote:
"Why should we believe you?
Try it for yourself!
That isn't a very good answer. He asked why we should believe you. So far I see no reason to believe one damn word you say.
Okiedokie

Cartersville, GA

#55 Jan 30, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your comeback? What are you twelve? Please get off of your parents computer. The grown folks are trying to talk here!
Your Mom

Cartersville, GA

#56 Jan 31, 2013
E Street, Knights, Jeffersons and any other bar in Cartersville sucks. Fights always break out and people don't know how to have a good time. What's the point? I mean the most exciting thing that happens in E Street is Ashli Rae! Ashli Rae!? Seriously people get a life! What's even worse is when you get on websites like this and complain.
booray

Cartersville, GA

#57 Jan 31, 2013
Your Mom wrote:
E Street, Knights, Jeffersons and any other bar in Cartersville sucks. Fights always break out and people don't know how to have a good time. What's the point? I mean the most exciting thing that happens in E Street is Ashli Rae! Ashli Rae!? Seriously people get a life! What's even worse is when you get on websites like this and complain.
You are right, even the best bars in Cartersville are trash. But these locals don't know what good is so they praise these trashy places.

Who the hell is Ashli Rae? Sounds like a stripper name.
Me

Cartersville, GA

#58 Jan 31, 2013
Yeah, who the hell IS Ashli Rae?
Your momma

Cartersville, GA

#59 Jan 31, 2013
Ashli Rae is some hood rat who thinks she's good at singing country music.
Bottom line if you want sophistication and class then E Street, Knights, or the cellar isn't gonna help you. You're gonna need to take your lazy bum out of Cartersville

PS: Is Dancing With The Stars cartersville edition a real thing or was I out of my mind when I heard that? I'm gonna mess around and do something bad to myself if this is true
Oh wow

Cartersville, GA

#60 Feb 1, 2013
wow wrote:
So twice last night police had to respond to complaints at E Street Tavern. One drunk redneck woman hit a person in the head with a beer bottle. One drunk redneck guy was pissing in the parking lot. This place sounds like a place to stay away of. If you do go, take either a knife or gun so you can protect yourself.
Then you really should ask your relatives to stay home since they apparently do not know how to act. I thought your mom was justified for clobbering that person with her beer bottle! She looked classy while doing it!
huh

Cartersville, GA

#61 Feb 1, 2013
Dancing with the STARS in Cartersville? We don't have any stars here, who the hell they gonna get to dance?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Euharlee teacher sleeps with student???? 3 hr Real Tom Tom 4
Daily tribune reporter takes a knee during nati... (Nov '16) 5 hr Wonder 24
News Man Allegeldly Twice Tattooed Minor Girl (Oct '12) 9 hr Disgusting 35
Two cartersville girls arrested for murder. Sun Curiosity Killed ... 3
Brandy Reeves Sep 21 Sugar plum 25
Who owns Riverview Farms in Cartersville Sep 21 Scrumpty 11
City of White Ga. Corruption at its Finest (Nov '16) Sep 18 Balz 54

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance