E Street Tavern turning to trash

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Pine Lake, GA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
So twice last night police had to respond to complaints at E Street Tavern. One drunk redneck woman hit a person in the head with a beer bottle. One drunk redneck guy was pissing in the parking lot. This place sounds like a place to stay away of. If you do go, take either a knife or gun so you can protect yourself.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
I agree. We stopped going there a while back. As long as it has this owner we won't be back.
EDUCATED

Cartersville, GA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
told you
ok

Woodstock, GA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
EDUCATED wrote:
told you
You is so smart. You must be educated. Let me guess public schools
Scott

Cartersville, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
You is so smart. You must be educated. Let me guess public schools
Wrong, he was educated in the penal system.
pwl

Cartersville, GA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Just because this took place near E Street Tavern, doesn't mean they condone it, or even that the individuals were patrons of that particular place. That parking lot is shared by two other bars, it is unfair to assume its the Taverns fault. Just because a drunk decides to pee in public, doesn't speak bad for the Tavern itself.
Richard Head

Eastaboga, AL

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Maybe they could hire some people from Cartersville instead of transplanting all their employees from Cobb county. They really need to get a clue. Don't go there
wow

Pine Lake, GA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
pwl wrote:
Just because this took place near E Street Tavern, doesn't mean they condone it, or even that the individuals were patrons of that particular place. That parking lot is shared by two other bars, it is unfair to assume its the Taverns fault. Just because a drunk decides to pee in public, doesn't speak bad for the Tavern itself.
Yes it does speak bad for the tavern. It probably doesn't bother you because you work there and had to drop your morals to keep your job or you area drunk who is used to people pissin in a parking lot. If you are trying to say people come there from other bars just to fight, you are hilarious.

I realize you need a job but at least try to keep your dignity and don't defend this sleazy place. The police even said they patrol more often because of alcohol related incidences.
No way

Cartersville, GA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
I never went to Greg's tavern when it was there, but I do go to E-st. I love the Crab Cake Sliders and the roast beef wrap! Delicious...not sure why Carterville people act like they do in parking lots. The people acting up in the parking lot could be patrons of other places very near by...as in they share the parking lot...
say what

Pine Lake, GA

#11 Jan 15, 2013
No way wrote:
I never went to Greg's tavern when it was there, but I do go to E-st. I love the Crab Cake Sliders and the roast beef wrap! Delicious...not sure why Carterville people act like they do in parking lots. The people acting up in the parking lot could be patrons of other places very near by...as in they share the parking lot...
hahahaha yeah right. Ok you get to keep your job there one more week.
say what

Pine Lake, GA

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Hey even if your bullshit story was true, I still wouldn't want to go to a place that has people pissing in the parking lot and trash women busting other people in the head with beer bottles. I don't give a damn if they came up here all the way from Kennesaw to do it, I am not going to a trashy place like that.

You, No Way, obviously prefer places like that, so go as much as you want.
whoa

Cartersville, GA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
E Street has been much more calm and well kept since opening and they are doing a much better job than Greg was. I have yet to have seen a fight there and the one time someone was acting strange (drugs...) they were quickly removed.
hippie chick

Conyers, GA

#14 Jan 15, 2013
whoa wrote:
E Street has been much more calm and well kept since opening and they are doing a much better job than Greg was. I have yet to have seen a fight there and the one time someone was acting strange (drugs...) they were quickly removed.
Ditto!
well duh

Pine Lake, GA

#15 Jan 15, 2013
whoa wrote:
I guess the police were making it up, then. Yeah, it's much more calm. Only two police activities in one night. wow
hippie chick

Conyers, GA

#16 Jan 15, 2013
say what wrote:
Hey even if your bullshit story was true, I still wouldn't want to go to a place that has people pissing in the parking lot and trash women busting other people in the head with beer bottles. I don't give a damn if they came up here all the way from Kennesaw to do it, I am not going to a trashy place like that.
You, No Way, obviously prefer places like that, so go as much as you want.
No way must have struck a nerve...geez, you are probably the person complaining about the loud music at Ate Track...people like you are better off just staying home...
no way

Pine Lake, GA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
hippie chick wrote:
<quoted text>
No way must have struck a nerve...geez, you are probably the person complaining about the loud music at Ate Track...people like you are better off just staying home...
Sorry, bar fly, nobody struck a nerve with me. I just find it comical how people try to cover up things. I have no idea where Ate Track is and I have no idea where this sleazy place is. I just know what I read in the paper. Unlike you, I don't hang out at bars. You are right, I am better off staying home instead of running into people like you. I don't go to bars in Bartow County, I like going where women are real ladies.
Dick Trickle

Austell, GA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Fighting at bars is not cool, but so what if someone pusses in the parking lot, as long as kids aren't around.
laff

Pine Lake, GA

#20 Jan 15, 2013
Dick Trickle wrote:
Fighting at bars is not cool, but so what if someone pusses in the parking lot, as long as kids aren't around.
You sound like a classy person... Just like hippy chick LOL
Dick Trickle

Austell, GA

#21 Jan 15, 2013
laff wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a classy person... Just like hippy chick LOL
Im sure just about all of your "classy" male friends would admit to peeing outside of the bathroom before.
Judge

Rome, GA

#22 Jan 15, 2013
Hope the police arrest a bunch of those red neck drunks every weekend until its cleaned up in that back bar alley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather missing Cartersville woman (Oct '16) 5 hr notanun 1,382
City of White Ga. Corruption at its Finest (Nov '16) Fri Lucky 76
jason poston (Jul '16) Fri STFU 17
make out spots by the lake Oct 19 tom tom gay gay 7
any other missing mommies? Oct 18 notanun 22
I Miss Kmart (Sep '13) Oct 18 jo jo whites 25
dixie mafia (Jan '08) Oct 17 Nouse4idiots 815

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance