United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Scammers n e one agree?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Mygirl wrote:
Scammers n e one agree?
Hey what do you mean? i was thinking about buying a car there!!..still thinking..
your hilarious

Rome, GA

#3 Sep 2, 2012
they are very expensive, but hey all used lots are the same, how do they know what they have, just get a warranty.... personally I ALWAYS buy from private individuals, look at service records, and no sales tax
legal

Monroe, GA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
If you buy an automobile from an individual you now have to pay sales tax on it.
Max

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 2, 2012
your hilarious wrote:
they are very expensive, but hey all used lots are the same, how do they know what they have, just get a warranty.... personally I ALWAYS buy from private individuals, look at service records, and no sales tax
You need to wake up my friend, those days are over. Thank God.

Most every other state has taxed casual sales for years and Georgia has finally woken up.
your hilarious

Rome, GA

#6 Sep 2, 2012
legal wrote:
If you buy an automobile from an individual you now have to pay sales tax on it.
That is absolutely INCORRECT!!!
your hilarious

Rome, GA

#7 Sep 2, 2012
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wake up my friend, those days are over. Thank God.
Most every other state has taxed casual sales for years and Georgia has finally woken up.
YOU are wrong!!! I bought a truck last week....NO TAX...\\\\... you must be a used car sales an spreading the crap as usual
your hilarious

Rome, GA

#8 Sep 2, 2012
I am talking sales tax
LOL

Monroe, GA

#9 Sep 2, 2012
your hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are wrong!!! I bought a truck last week....NO TAX...\\\\... you must be a used car sales an spreading the crap as usual
You are wrong. You may not have paid it but you were supposed to. I can see why Seth has a police rap sheet, his own father likes to break the law.
bartow

Milledgeville, GA

#10 Sep 2, 2012
The sales tax was passed on individual car sales BUT does not begin until March 2013.
your hilarious

Rome, GA

#11 Sep 2, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. You may not have paid it but you were supposed to. I can see why Seth has a police rap sheet, his own father likes to break the law.
you are so full of it, and of yourself, Google it fool, no sales tax if purchased from an individual. I buy and sell cars all the time, never paid sales tax, thats SALES tax 7% You still insist on talking out you ass. Get the facts loser
your hilarious

Rome, GA

#12 Sep 2, 2012
And if you want Seth so bad why not ask him out on a date, freak

Location hidden

#13 Sep 3, 2012
your hilarious wrote:
well you can't find cars anymore from private owners ,like u used to.. i believe the dealers look for them also and buy them up and resale them..
nope

Monroe, GA

#14 Sep 4, 2012
wallco wrote:
<quoted text>well you can't find cars anymore from private owners ,like u used to.. i believe the dealers look for them also and buy them up and resale them..
A lot of private owners are getting to be afraid to sell a car through a newspaper ad or an online ad. Watch the news, you'll see where Quantavius or D'Marques or whatever answered an ad someone posted, then went over and robbed his ass, plus took the car.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 22, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of private owners are getting to be afraid to sell a car through a newspaper ad or an online ad. Watch the news, you'll see where Quantavius or D'Marques or whatever answered an ad someone posted, then went over and robbed his ass, plus took the car.
Sure did not know that!! than you so much.
Marshal

Atlanta, GA

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Beginning March 2013 the tax will be collected when the title is transferred and it will be on all sales, casual or dealer.

It should have been this way all along as it makes for an even playing field.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#17 Sep 22, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...///and if you walk out the front door a tree might fall on your head, same odds
nope

Cartersville, GA

#19 Sep 23, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...///and if you walk out the front door a tree might fall on your head, same odds
Same odds??

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Couple-who...

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-06-19/n...

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19355760/70...

I can post many more but I won't. Once again, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#20 Sep 23, 2012
oh wa wa wa ...people are afraid of their own shadows...stay inside where the boogie man can't get ya
y

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2012
Why cannot anyone post a comment on here without changing the subject. The question was about a specific car sales place. NOT about sales tax

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather missing Cartersville woman 2 min Nonchalant 1,201
News Alleged murderer and victim did not know each o... (Aug '09) 1 hr Foff 32
once go black you never go back is a f**king joke 1 hr Bleh 23
Best place in Cartersville to have public sex o... 18 hr Scrumpty 18
im tired of black men hitting on me 19 hr Jose 9
Tosha Herron Missing Thu full length feature 63
Daily tribune reporter takes a knee during nati... Thu chim chim 20

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance