|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Mygirl wrote:
Scammers n e one agree?
Hey what do you mean? i was thinking about buying a car there!!..still thinking..
your hilarious

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

they are very expensive, but hey all used lots are the same, how do they know what they have, just get a warranty.... personally I ALWAYS buy from private individuals, look at service records, and no sales tax
legal

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

If you buy an automobile from an individual you now have to pay sales tax on it.
Max

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

your hilarious wrote:
they are very expensive, but hey all used lots are the same, how do they know what they have, just get a warranty.... personally I ALWAYS buy from private individuals, look at service records, and no sales tax
You need to wake up my friend, those days are over. Thank God.

Most every other state has taxed casual sales for years and Georgia has finally woken up.
your hilarious

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

legal wrote:
If you buy an automobile from an individual you now have to pay sales tax on it.
That is absolutely INCORRECT!!!
your hilarious

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Max wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to wake up my friend, those days are over. Thank God.
Most every other state has taxed casual sales for years and Georgia has finally woken up.
YOU are wrong!!! I bought a truck last week....NO TAX...\\\\... you must be a used car sales an spreading the crap as usual
your hilarious

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

I am talking sales tax
LOL

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

your hilarious wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are wrong!!! I bought a truck last week....NO TAX...\\\\... you must be a used car sales an spreading the crap as usual
You are wrong. You may not have paid it but you were supposed to. I can see why Seth has a police rap sheet, his own father likes to break the law.
bartow

Milledgeville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

The sales tax was passed on individual car sales BUT does not begin until March 2013.
your hilarious

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong. You may not have paid it but you were supposed to. I can see why Seth has a police rap sheet, his own father likes to break the law.
you are so full of it, and of yourself, Google it fool, no sales tax if purchased from an individual. I buy and sell cars all the time, never paid sales tax, thats SALES tax 7% You still insist on talking out you ass. Get the facts loser
your hilarious

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

And if you want Seth so bad why not ask him out on a date, freak

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

your hilarious wrote:
well you can't find cars anymore from private owners ,like u used to.. i believe the dealers look for them also and buy them up and resale them..
nope

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

wallco wrote:
<quoted text>well you can't find cars anymore from private owners ,like u used to.. i believe the dealers look for them also and buy them up and resale them..
A lot of private owners are getting to be afraid to sell a car through a newspaper ad or an online ad. Watch the news, you'll see where Quantavius or D'Marques or whatever answered an ad someone posted, then went over and robbed his ass, plus took the car.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of private owners are getting to be afraid to sell a car through a newspaper ad or an online ad. Watch the news, you'll see where Quantavius or D'Marques or whatever answered an ad someone posted, then went over and robbed his ass, plus took the car.
Sure did not know that!! than you so much.
Marshal

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Beginning March 2013 the tax will be collected when the title is transferred and it will be on all sales, casual or dealer.

It should have been this way all along as it makes for an even playing field.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

nope wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...///and if you walk out the front door a tree might fall on your head, same odds
nope

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ...///and if you walk out the front door a tree might fall on your head, same odds
Same odds??

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Couple-who...

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-06-19/n...

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19355760/70...

I can post many more but I won't. Once again, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

oh wa wa wa ...people are afraid of their own shadows...stay inside where the boogie man can't get ya
y

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Why cannot anyone post a comment on here without changing the subject. The question was about a specific car sales place. NOT about sales tax

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE