|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Wait a minute wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Sullivan...Cornett ! Please don't confuse Angie Cornett with Anna Sullivan. Anna has more class in her little toe than Angie has in her entire body !
I think the writer wanted to know if Anna,and the new one will support the child. Angie and Davis are toooooooo close and John Howard is hanging on to Angie . Separate yourselves before your reputation is..........
Wait a minute

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Cares wrote:
<quoted text> I think the writer wanted to know if Anna,and the new one will support the child. Angie and Davis are toooooooo close and John Howard is hanging on to Angie . Separate yourselves before your reputation is..........
Oh....that makes sense...it will be interesting to see how this turns out !
who

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

At least Sullivan has some breasts to look at. Cornett ain't got nothing!
Waitin

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like she ran over her , it's just drama , someone wanting to cause a seen , if she ran over her and cause injury then yea arrest her , but that wasn't the case , she just pissed that someone didn't back down and give in, that's it nothing more !!
Causing a "seen" !!! Where did you go to school or did you go??
Smarty

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like she ran over her , it's just drama , someone wanting to cause a seen , if she ran over her and cause injury then yea arrest her , but that wasn't the case , she just pissed that someone didn't back down and give in, that's it nothing more !!
You'd feel different if it was your child who was hit. No one has a right to do that and should NOT get away with it--attempted murder
who

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Waitin wrote:
<quoted text>
Causing a "seen" !!! Where did you go to school or did you go??
You saw that, too? LOL that is just pure ignorance.
Angie

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

You can't get me I have too much on Harper and Davis Nelson!!! They are afraid of me.Oh,I've told so many people everything I know. I can berate and threaten teachers.
I can even run over children if they make me angry. This is going to be great when this
Hits National TV . Redneck Angie
Cledus

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Seriously if you folks want Angie removed you need to be on the phone to Channel 2, 5, 11, & 46 tomorrow.
please

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Both are Idiots if not white trash
Cares

Flowery Branch, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Cledus wrote:
Seriously if you folks want Angie removed you need to be on the phone to Channel 2, 5, 11, & 46 tomorrow.
Why do we need the TV stations involved. We as Bartow County citizens need to demand her resignation. I
I believe all this would stop if she would step down but she will not because she is above the law and this board will not do anything to stand up to her. What is wrong with you people..........hitting a person with their car much less A CHILD IS UNACCEPTABLE. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING AND NOT DEPEND ON THE MEDIA TO DO IT. EMAIL YOUR BOARD AND HARPER AND DEMAND HER RESIGNATION. IF YOU ALL CARE ABOUT KIDS SHOW UP AT THE BOARD MEETING MEETING ON JANUARY 21. BARTOW COUNTY CHILDREN DESERVE BETTER. SHE WILL NOT STEP DOWN...
Citizen

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The meeting is the 14th. Unless they change it again....both the work session and board meeting, same night. I guess that means 15 minutes of public participation total for January.
Timing I

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I wish I could say I am shocked about the new developments of Ms. Cornett's behavior, but I am not. God help us all!
i know

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

This crazy behavior makes you ashame of living in Bartow County. Both people are idiots.
say what

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Citizen wrote:
The meeting is the 14th. Unless they change it again....both the work session and board meeting, same night. I guess that means 15 minutes of public participation total for January.
The website also states a meeting on Jan 17th. Weird.
Wangle

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I will be happy to sign a petition calling for her to resign!!! Can I recall my vote? A vote before I knew her true colors! Such disgusting behavior since she was elected!! SMH
Anonymous

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Hmmm.....Fairburn,GA poster seems to post under different names in several forums having intimate details of the Bartow school system laden within each post....just who are you anyway?:) I am glad you are concerned about our youth, possibly we could elect you to the school board, unless you are already there!
Mindful I Am

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Hmmm.....Fairburn,GA poster seems to post under different names in several forums having intimate details of the Bartow school system laden within each post....just who are you anyway?:) I am glad you are concerned about our youth, possibly we could elect you to the school board, unless you are already there!
Try again. WCG was in Bartow County for the evening.
Anonymous

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Calling the victim of the parking spot incident a "student", is very telling. Along with your other insights.
Police report

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I read the police report found on Cartersville Patch. The student's name was listed. First and last. It was also stated in many areas of the news broadcast that this girl was a minor. My child happened to be friends with her on Facebook. Small town. Everybody knows everyone.
Mindful I Am

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
Calling the victim of the parking spot incident a "student", is very telling. Along with your other insights.
I called the victim a student. I am not a board member.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 47 min Synergy 49,723
Agan's Bakery Troubles 2 hr get over it 7
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 3 hr Mel 524
Barber. Alex T? 3 hr alex tucker 43
Did the Popeye's fall through 4 hr Mandy 3
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 4 hr All Knowing 1,208
Chris Paul, Attorney at Law or Plea Bargain Bob 8 hr Seriously 35
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Jul 23 Skip 466
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••