The Fifth Horseman

Rome, GA

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Well like anyone with a brain would consider the BS on Cartersville Uncut worth basing an opinion on.

Deanna is a joke anyways, just looking for chit to stir up wherever she can.

But you are right she'll protect Angie any way she can
so will the Tribune
Unforgivable

Covington, GA

#22 Dec 29, 2012
When you accelerate to hit a child, this has to be more than reckless conduct. Sounds more like attempted murder. Think about it . A board of education member
Purposely hits a child with her car. This board is a disgrace, but this woman is
Crazy!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 29, 2012
All this is someone wanting a free ride , the victim is complaining of a back pain , really come on,the girl shouldn't of been trying to save a parking space in the place, seems like she just needs to get over it and grow the hell up !!
YouDontMakeSense

Rome, GA

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Dr pill wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh?t happens. Go get em Angie you were right. Show those du?b as?es what a really board reacts to BS. Maybe we need more of her on the board and she could make our schools better
She must have been over your education, go smoke another rock.
YouDontMakeSense

Rome, GA

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
All this is someone wanting a free ride , the victim is complaining of a back pain , really come on,the girl shouldn't of been trying to save a parking space in the place, seems like she just needs to get over it and grow the hell up !!
Maybe she shouldn't have been saving a space, but what human in there right mind would hit another person with a VEHICLE and then lie to a cop about it?!?!?!

Location hidden

#26 Dec 29, 2012
YouDontMakeSense wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe she shouldn't have been saving a space, but what human in there right mind would hit another person with a VEHICLE and then lie to a cop about it?!?!?!
It's not like she ran over her , it's just drama , someone wanting to cause a seen , if she ran over her and cause injury then yea arrest her , but that wasn't the case , she just pissed that someone didn't back down and give in, that's it nothing more !!
Slim

United States

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like she ran over her , it's just drama , someone wanting to cause a seen , if she ran over her and cause injury then yea arrest her , but that wasn't the case , she just pissed that someone didn't back down and give in, that's it nothing more !!
Amen, tell it like it is.
Excuse Me

Cartersville, GA

#28 Dec 30, 2012
No, this is a case of a bully using a car to hurt someone and then lying about it.

I don't care what this girl did, it is immature and inappropriate to use your car in this manner.

Grow up, Angie. You are an embarrassment to our school system.
slap on the hand

Douglasville, GA

#29 Dec 30, 2012
Excuse Me wrote:
No, this is a case of a bully using a car to hurt someone and then lying about it.

I don't care what this girl did, it is immature and inappropriate to use your car in this manner.

Grow up, Angie. You are an embarrassment to our school system.
Everyone should call, write emails to the DA. This should not be a misdemeanor. This is assault with a deadly weapon... She accelerated to hit the teen.(Shown on video) That folks is running her down! We should not let this be swept under the rug and demand she be charged fitting the crime!!!

Location hidden

#31 Dec 30, 2012
slap on the hand wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone should call, write emails to the DA. This should not be a misdemeanor. This is assault with a deadly weapon... She accelerated to hit the teen.(Shown on video) That folks is running her down! We should not let this be swept under the rug and demand she be charged fitting the crime!!!
What hospital is the kid in , I would like to send a gift basket , on wait a dirty pant leg ,that a major injury , I hope she can survive , that traumatic event !!
slap on the hand

Douglasville, GA

#32 Dec 30, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>What hospital is the kid in , I would like to send a gift basket , on wait a dirty pant leg ,that a major injury , I hope she can survive , that traumatic event !!
It could have been much worse! If you shoot at someone and miss it's still attempted murder huh? Well one would have to reason if you try run someone over with your car and miss the intent is still the same no matter if your aim sucks or not!!
angela

United States

#33 Dec 30, 2012
slap on the hand wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been much worse! If you shoot at someone and miss it's still attempted murder huh? Well one would have to reason if you try run someone over with your car and miss the intent is still the same no matter if your aim sucks or not!!
I love everyone.

Location hidden

#34 Dec 30, 2012
slap on the hand wrote:
<quoted text>It could have been much worse! If you shoot at someone and miss it's still attempted murder huh? Well one would have to reason if you try run someone over with your car and miss the intent is still the same no matter if your aim sucks or not!!
Yes it could of been but it wasn't , that's the point , I'm not saying she was right , I'm just saying there making way more of it them they should !
Honey boo Boo

Cartersville, GA

#35 Dec 30, 2012
I haven't heard the victim utter one word about the incident. You know the saying, "The guilty dog barks."?..Enough said.
allsright

Cartersville, GA

#36 Dec 30, 2012
I think, if I were Angie, I would think twice before arguing with a camera...
ILLITERATE

Cartersville, GA

#37 Dec 30, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not like she ran over her , it's just drama , someone wanting to cause a seen
a SEEN? Bahahaha you must be from Bartow County schools. It's SCENE, you dumbass
cantwait

Calhoun, GA

#38 Dec 30, 2012
Sara wrote:
she didnt hit anyone. the person saving the space refused to move and angie just kept moving her car forward. nobody was hit.
Sara, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona I'll sell you real cheap.(they do have videos)
Pitiful

Covington, GA

#39 Dec 30, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
What hospital is the kid in , I would like to send a gift basket , on wait a dirty pant leg ,that a major injury , I hope she can survive , that traumatic event !!
how would u feel if someone hit your child with her car . This is a crime!!! We can't go around hitting someone with our cars just
Because we are angry. I'm sure it was very
Frightening to the child.
Wrong

Covington, GA

#40 Dec 30, 2012
How is this any different than someone shooting a child? If she had accelerated a bit more the child could be dead. Ms Sullivan , who will u protect on this one?
Wait a minute

Kennesaw, GA

#41 Dec 30, 2012
Wrong wrote:
How is this any different than someone shooting a child? If she had accelerated a bit more the child could be dead. Ms Sullivan , who will u protect on this one?
Not Sullivan...Cornett ! Please don't confuse Angie Cornett with Anna Sullivan. Anna has more class in her little toe than Angie has in her entire body !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bealls Grand Opening 4 hr Tom Tom 19
Why are Cartersville High School's teachers all... 8 hr A Lesbian 23
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 10 hr Site Investigations 490
big movie shooting in c'ville area!!! 10 hr Sheldon 12
Carmike cinema 11 hr Why 1
Bartow Sheriff Says He'll Ask GBI To Conduct In... (Nov '13) 11 hr Citizen 14
CPS Principle 15 hr Lmao 21

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Dating
Find my Match