Not above the law
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Gift Horse

Atlanta, GA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Well well seems the foul mouth school board member from district 3 showed that redneck temper again. Unlike the BCSB the Bartow Police don't put up with her crazy assaulting self. Jailed for assault in the Walmart parking lot. Nice rep you have there district 3 I'm sure you are so proud. :)
Moondog Spot

Rome, GA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Ha Ha Ha Bout Damn Time
ItzAZoo

Cartersville, GA

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Trash.......Honey Boo Boo, trailer park white trash at it's best!
Honey Boo Boo

Cartersville, GA

#4 Dec 29, 2012
Was the other person injured? Wonder why it isn't print anywhere? I hope she gets what's coming to her this time
Right prevails

Conyers, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
It puzzles me that Davis Nelson would align himself with such white trash. He pretends to be such a good man.This whole
Thing will eventually be his downfall.When will they learn?
Come on Angie

Peachtree City, GA

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Gift Horse wrote:
Well well seems the foul mouth school board member from district 3 showed that redneck temper again. Unlike the BCSB the Bartow Police don't put up with her crazy assaulting self. Jailed for assault in the Walmart parking lot. Nice rep you have there district 3 I'm sure you are so proud.:)
I am so saddened for the people of District 3 and especially for the children and staff she represents. District 3 is time you stand up and remove her because she will not step down.
Really

White, GA

#7 Dec 29, 2012
Cartersville Uncut has a "hypothetical" question about this situation implying the person hit was a minor. Does anyone know the age of the person she hit? Not that it matters...reasonable adults don't hit people with a 2 ton motor vehicle just to get a parking spot.
See through it!

Phenix City, AL

#8 Dec 29, 2012
Does it matter if minor or adult Angie has anger problems. Cartersville Uncut is buddies with Angie and trying to cover for her. They are as much a joke as she is.
Sara

Norcross, GA

#9 Dec 29, 2012
she didnt hit anyone. the person saving the space refused to move and angie just kept moving her car forward. nobody was hit.
FYI

Peachtree City, GA

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Really wrote:
Cartersville Uncut has a "hypothetical" question about this situation implying the person hit was a minor. Does anyone know the age of the person she hit? Not that it matters...reasonable adults don't hit people with a 2 ton motor vehicle just to get a parking spot.
For those of you that don't know this-Deanna Berry of Cartersville Uncut and Angie Cornet are friends and there will not be anything negative about Angie on CU ---it makes you lose respect for Cartersville Uncut , doesn't it???. View her rants on www.bartowforabetterboe.com and listen to the September 24, 2012 board meeting at www.bartow.k12.ga.us when she talked about employees that are now I am sure sueing our system because of what she said about them. AND this same situation has happened to me.I just go find another parking spot. It was an adult she hit!
See through it!

Phenix City, AL

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Sara wrote:
she didnt hit anyone. the person saving the space refused to move and angie just kept moving her car forward. nobody was hit.
You don't get booked in the jail for just moving your car forward and I hear the adult person she HIT had to go to the hospital! Walmart cameras has it all. She can not lie and cheat her way out of this. Her buddies on the board, Clear Creek and Adairsville High can't help her now!!!
Truth Detector

Cartersville, GA

#12 Dec 29, 2012
This is from the Sheriff Dept incident report:

On Friday, December 28, 2012, at 1436 hours, I was dispatched to 101 Market Place Boulevard, Cartersville, GA, the Walmart parking lot, in reference to a female complainant being struck by a vehicle.

Upon my arrival I met with Complainant/Victim (Emily Gulledge) who said she had been struck by a white SUV. Emily said she was standing in a parking space, waiting for her brother's girlfriend to arrive. Emily said her brother's girlfriend had recently given birth and it was hard for her to carry the baby very far. Emily said a white SUV pulled toward the parking space, which was located to the side of a buggy return in aisle five. Emily said the vehicle (a white 2007 Lexus GX470) was being driven by a white female/Offender (Angela Cornett) who yelled for Emily to move. Emily told Angela she was saving the parking space for her brother's girlfriend. Angela then accelerated and struck Emily on her right leg with the front passenger tire of the vehicle. Emily said her leg became caught in the tread of the wheel and she almost fell down. Emily began yelling for someone to help her. Emily said Angela then started to take pictures of her and recorded her with her cell phone. Emily then called 911 to request an officer.

I observed a long black streak on Emily's right pant leg that was consistent with "road grime" from a tire. I asked Emily where the black marks came from and she said it was from Angela's tire. I asked Emily if she was injured and she said that her back was a little sore. I requested Bartow County Dispatch (BCD) have Bartow County EMS en route to evaluate Emily.

I spoke with Angela and asked her about the incident. Angela said she was driving down aisle five, and Emily was walking in the same direction. Emily then started to take a buggy from another woman and looked like she was taking it to the buggy return area. Angela said Emily then stood in the parking space with the buggy so she told her to move. Angela started to pull into the parking space and Emily leaned against her vehicle and started to yell "...she hit me...". Angela said she did not hit Emily but Emily continued to state that she did. Angela then started to take pictures of Emily with her cell phone and recorded Emily speaking to someone on her own cell phone.

I spoke with Witness (Madison Cornett), a passenger in the Lexus, and I asked her about the incident. Madison said she agreed with her mother (Angela) and said that Emily had leaned into the vehicle.

I viewed the Walmart security footage of the parking lot and I observed the following:

A subject (Emily) can be observed walking down aisle five, toward Walmart. Emily then approaches another subject with a buggy and takes the buggy from the second subject. Emily then walks into a parking space next to the buggy return area and stands there. While Emily is walking, a white SUV is seen driving in the same direction. The SUV stops as Emily stands in the parking space and suddenly accelerates. Emily is struck by the vehicle and she is physically moved by the force of the vehicle. The SUV stops and remains stopped for several moments. The SUV then backs out of the parking space, pulls back in partially, and backs out again.

I measured the height of the passenger front tire of the Lexus (a Mastercraft Courser HTR) and it measured approximately between twenty-nine and thirty inches. I measured the height of the black marks on Emily's right pant leg and it measured approximately between twenty-eight and twenty-nine inches. I obtained several digital pictures of the incident location, the parking space, the tire, with and without a measuring device, and Emily's leg. The pictures were subsequently transferred to a compact disc and logged into evidence at the Bartow County Sheriff's Office.
Truth Detector

Cartersville, GA

#13 Dec 29, 2012
Rest of it:

From observing the video and the marks on Emily's leg, it was evident that the Lexus being driven by Angela was used with such velocity that it obviously endangered the bodily safety of Emily. Angela consciously disregarded a substantial and unjustifiable risk by striking Emily with her vehicle which constituted a gross deviation from the standard of care which a reasonable person would exercise in the same situation.

I placed Angela under arrest for Reckless Conduct and placed her in the rear seat of my patrol vehicle. I transported Angela to the Bartow County Adult Detention Facility where she was released to the jail staff without incident.
Really

White, GA

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Sara wrote:
Why would anyone call 9-1-1 over her just inching forward, and why would a reasonable officer arrest and book an elected official over that if nothing happened?
Wow

White, GA

#15 Dec 29, 2012
That's all I can say, if this is the real text of the police report. Resign now, Angie.
Honey boo Boo

Cartersville, GA

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Thank God for Wal=Mart cameras....Angela cannot lie her way out this time.
Believe me

Peachtree City, GA

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
Rest of it:
From observing the video and the marks on Emily's leg, it was evident that the Lexus being driven by Angela was used with such velocity that it obviously endangered the bodily safety of Emily. Angela consciously disregarded a substantial and unjustifiable risk by striking Emily with her vehicle which constituted a gross deviation from the standard of care which a reasonable person would exercise in the same situation.
I placed Angela under arrest for Reckless Conduct and placed her in the rear seat of my patrol vehicle. I transported Angela to the Bartow County Adult Detention Facility where she was released to the jail staff without incident.
WOW-----the dark will always become light. It looks like the Cornet's lied evidently.
Dr pill

United States

#18 Dec 29, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone call 9-1-1 over her just inching forward, and why would a reasonable officer arrest and book an elected official over that if nothing happened?
Sh?t happens. Go get em Angie you were right. Show those du?b as?es what a really board reacts to BS. Maybe we need more of her on the board and she could make our schools better
John

United States

#19 Dec 29, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
Rest of it:
Was this Johnny Gulledge wife?
news

Cartersville, GA

#20 Dec 29, 2012
all of you are so pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cartersville Baseball coach 1 hr Bbb 1
Baseball couch 2 hr Tater 2
Natalie Blanton 3 hr Krystal 1
Cartersville Primary school teachers 8 hr Yes 4
fitgirl 22 hr Hehehe 224
Who sexually harassed Dr. Buffy Williams and St... Jul 24 Cledus 13
My experience with black racism (Nov '06) Jul 22 Justsayin 10

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance