Trinity Railcar up and running again?

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

darkjuice

Cartersville, GA

#1 Jul 26, 2011
Does anybody know if they open again? the last ten days or more I see that they are moving rail cars around their property and See CSX moving rail cars across people valley road and industrial park road.
i know

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jul 27, 2011
I wished they would open up again, I need a job.
living nearby

Cartersville, GA

#3 Jul 27, 2011
I believe what u are seeing is the Depot/repair/service for some coal cars ect. Trinity has a 24 hr. guard and a small work crew to honor their contract to loyal customers. This crew work daily especially at night due to the weather. You can stop by the guard shack for more info.
Nathaniel stokes

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Nathaniel Stokes looking for work in Austin Texas, 14,000 Renaissance court, apartment 1070
Just my Opinion

Conley, GA

#6 Mar 8, 2013
If hiring were to open up at Trinity Rail, it probably would not be wise to apply hoping for permanent work, unless management has been changed. My husband worked there for over 15 years and was laid off several times. When the plant was getting ready to shut down, dozens of people were fired so they could not receive unemployment. My husband, who was a safety representative, was accused of not following safety procedures and fired.
wondering

Ardmore, OK

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Trinity rail just bought out the local tank car repair shop I work at in Oklahoma, they're supposed to take over Nov.1st. What am I in store for? How is the pay for welders? I took this job 3 months ago because there was nothing else local in my area the pay right now is $13 starting out.
i know

Cartersville, GA

#8 Oct 16, 2013
wondering wrote:
Trinity rail just bought out the local tank car repair shop I work at in Oklahoma, they're supposed to take over Nov.1st. What am I in store for? How is the pay for welders? I took this job 3 months ago because there was nothing else local in my area the pay right now is $13 starting out.
Will you adopt me, I would love to live in Oklahoma.
wondering

Ardmore, OK

#9 Oct 19, 2013
Anything helpful, and not a smart a$$ comment?
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#10 Oct 19, 2013
wondering wrote:
Anything helpful, and not a smart a$$ comment?
You're in the wrong place. Sadly
also

Dublin, GA

#11 Oct 27, 2013
I believe that michael lanning got a job there...guess Lanning-Davis went under, its about time. That piece of crap really doesnt deserve that job at trinity...hopefully he'll work two weeks and they'll keep his pay...
Miguel gomez

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2014
If you planning on going back to trinity please don't get hurt,if you get hurt they'll make it look like is your fault and threatened to fire you is just the ones in the office though coworkers great human being
homeless

Cartersville, GA

#13 Dec 30, 2014
They could close up and leave next week. They've done it before. Not good community members
Just Sayin

Dallas, TX

#14 Dec 31, 2014
I was a recruiter for TrinityRail for 6 months and I know that they are hiring experienced people right now and pay very well. The recruiting team and the HR at the Cartersville location are very good to their employees. As for them up and leaving...that can happen anywhere but I believe they will be around for quite some time this go around. If you are looking for a career, not afraid of a little hard work its a great place to start :-)
homeless

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2014
I have my doubts. They left quickly last time. They have come in under a cloud of secrecy with little community announcement and will be gone when the oil cars are built.
fuckabuncha railcars

Cartersville, GA

#16 Jan 29, 2015
Miguel gomez wrote:
If you planning on going back to trinity please don't get hurt,if you get hurt they'll make it look like is your fault and threatened to fire you is just the ones in the office though coworkers great human being
Hey miguel, did u work on B decks around 2005-2008 or so?...and for those of u reading, yes they are open again, yes miguel is correct, and no i will not go back to those lying, hypocritical, two-faced, corrupt nazi's
fuckabuncha railcars

Cartersville, GA

#17 Jan 29, 2015
homeless wrote:
I have my doubts. They left quickly last time. They have come in under a cloud of secrecy with little community announcement and will be gone when the oil cars are built.
Agreed
fuckabuncha railcars

Cartersville, GA

#18 Jan 29, 2015
They have closed with no warning twice already with no warning to employees, whats stopping them from doing it again? If i remember correctly, around 1000 people were left jobless last time. And the way they are throwing money at people trying to get them to come to work leads me to believe that they wont be here long this time. They just need people to get a small order out and then kick them to the curb. I for one will not quit my steady, reliable job again for those cowardly crooks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Atlanta Wheel Doctor 4 hr AdairsvilleSucks 13
Ate Track 17 hr Scrumpty 4
Review: Xpress Taxi LLC Sat clara 3
Hookers walking streets downtown (Sep '11) Sat tire man 99
CartersvilleSucks Sat AdairsvilleSucks 4
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Fri URAputz 511
Old CHS Principal ran away with student? Feb 25 Pilgrim 5

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?