Comments
141 - 160 of 779 Comments Last updated Jun 30, 2014
shuttheFUup

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Apr 17, 2009
 
I be the Don of the Dixie Mafia
I am Kaise Soyze
slippin 48

Addison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Apr 30, 2009
 
hold on---this is real.
slippin 48

Addison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Apr 30, 2009
 
it is real
Noneya

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
May 1, 2009
 

Judged:

1

I think that the Dixie Mafia is a bunch of Political corrupt officials hahaha "the garmens" wanna be's
jennie sue

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
May 2, 2009
 
what did blc have to do with dixie mafia
jennie sue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
May 3, 2009
 
OUTKAST

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
May 6, 2009
 

Judged:

1

the redneck mafia, this is a joke! they should be called the chicken Sh!t mafia. ok where are they then. they must be too embarassed to show thmeselves with a name like that.
Corso Clan

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Jul 5, 2009
 
I am a relative of the person Nix killed in 1972. That monster shot the man in cold blood! I sincerely hopes he rots in hell. There are many details that were never released to the public including the fact that he stood over Frank Corso and shot him in the groin. Frank died on Easter Sunday... at least Nix gets a warm meal.

If I could ever meet the bastard.. I have a few choice, but reserved words for him. Bastard.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Jul 6, 2009
 
OUTKAST wrote:
the redneck mafia, this is a joke! they should be called the chicken Sh!t mafia. ok where are they then. they must be too embarassed to show thmeselves with a name like that.
I have been saying the same thing.
Tricky Dick

Laceys Spring, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jul 6, 2009
 
Jim wrote:
CHECK IT OUT- GOOGLE "WHO SHOT DALE GILLILAND GUNTERSVILLE FORUM" IT'S DIXIE MAFIA IN THE 1970's
If this is my old buddy JIM from the above mentioned forum, then partner you are truelly smarter than the rest! You are on the right track, just be carefull and play your cards close to your vest as the crooks are still nearby and they still have some of their "old" connections.......
Curious

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jul 6, 2009
 
t
Corso Clan wrote:
I am a relative of the person Nix killed in 1972. That monster shot the man in cold blood! I sincerely hopes he rots in hell. There are many details that were never released to the public including the fact that he stood over Frank Corso and shot him in the groin. Frank died on Easter Sunday... at least Nix gets a warm meal.
If I could ever meet the bastard.. I have a few choice, but reserved words for him. Bastard.
What I can't understand is that Kirksey Nix's parents were a federal judge and the other an attorney. He was raised with the best of everything and he joined this loose network that is known as The Dixie Mafia? Baffling.
Drew 1

Clarkesville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jul 16, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Looks like most of you dont know anything about the DM! Its best you leave it that way!!!!!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jul 17, 2009
 
Drew 1 wrote:
Looks like most of you dont know anything about the DM! Its best you leave it that way!!!!!!
Or what?
It makes me sick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jul 17, 2009
 
Drew 1 wrote:
Looks like most of you dont know anything about the DM! Its best you leave it that way!!!!!!
Whats to know it is only a bunch of looser's who are trying to make a name for themself's. I have a new name for them"Dunb MotherF*****'s!
CSC

Tahlequah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jul 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Dixie Mafia name was made up by a retired Highway patrol to catch crooks.. I was told by a member it was organized crime. Yes we still have it. all the way up lawers judges senators I live in a town that is full of them. No rednecks
CSC

Tahlequah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Jul 20, 2009
 
Curious wrote:
t<quoted text>
What I can't understand is that Kirksey Nix's parents were a federal judge and the other an attorney. He was raised with the best of everything and he joined this loose network that is known as The Dixie Mafia? Baffling.
In court records it shows that the sweet grocery clerk sas a big drug dealer. The FBI would not allow it to be brought into court.
CSC

Tahlequah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Jul 20, 2009
 
wesley wrote:
the dixie mafia were some red necks all right but the were some money making red necks the down fall of them was when the did a hit on the sherries in bolucxi mississippi i was in prison with 1 of the few lwfe some say he was the one that snitched on the rest of the his name was richard durr but they say his real name was fabin but the all so ran a skam in prison angola that made them millons so a red neck that cant keep a i hop job i dont think thats right they made millons from in side a prison cell
So far you are the only to tell the truth it was not millions only three. lol

Since: Apr 09

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Jul 20, 2009
 
I love rednecks..........they eat pizza and drink beer by the pitcher!!
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Jul 20, 2009
 
CSC wrote:
<quoted text> So far you are the only to tell the truth it was not millions only three. lol
That is not true. No facts to back that up. No records..no investigation.. nothing. The grocer was thought to have money hidden in his home. My father was a key investigator for that murder. Kirksey and his goonies brought a torture kit to do in the family for this wealthy grocer's money. That's it. Plain and simple. To say it was drugs then state your facts and back it up.
CSC

Tahlequah, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Jul 21, 2009
 
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. No facts to back that up. No records..no investigation.. nothing. The grocer was thought to have money hidden in his home. My father was a key investigator for that murder. Kirksey and his goonies brought a torture kit to do in the family for this wealthy grocer's money. That's it. Plain and simple. To say it was drugs then state your facts and back it up.
How come Kirksey was shot??? Who shot Kirksey?? Kirkseys mask fell suspossly....Why could not the wife identfy Kirksey in the hospital nor could Pusser. Sorry I can't tell how I know but it is in the records I found them. His store warehouses were a front for cocain. Sorry you all believe what you want There were some bad guys back then.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Whodini is coming live to grand theater down town 3 hr Winston 6
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 52,038
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) 9 hr Rattlecan 472
Where's the horny women (Nov '11) 14 hr BigDE 43
any married women need some side action 18 hr Diggy 3
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting 19 hr Comment 1,220
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 19 hr tiffany 543
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cartersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cartersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••