“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#22 Feb 8, 2008
Joining the club wrote:
<quoted text> See what a little research can do. For all you people who do not believe.Read and learn!!
Yeah I read that. Scam artists and thieves. Most were recruited from prison. Must have been a smart bunch to pick from.
R3ap3r

Sioux City, IA

#23 Feb 10, 2008
Tell you what Ms. mso4 you really need to learn your history ill place some names and you look them up.Sherriff Leroy Hobbs,Sherriff Bufford Pusser,Mike Gillich,Vincent Sherry,Kirksey McCord Nix jr,Pete Halat,Mayor Gearald Blessy,Betty Inman,Carl Douglas, just to name a few. you think just because we live in the south that all of us are red necks we have more class than you ever will and if you do your home work whilt the italian mafia killed 34 people in 1969 the dixie killed 139 in 6 months of that yea making them more feared. So take your city slikin ass back to your getto and get a life.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#24 Feb 10, 2008
R3ap3r wrote:
Tell you what Ms. mso4 you really need to learn your history ill place some names and you look them up.Sherriff Leroy Hobbs,Sherriff Bufford Pusser,Mike Gillich,Vincent Sherry,Kirksey McCord Nix jr,Pete Halat,Mayor Gearald Blessy,Betty Inman,Carl Douglas, just to name a few. you think just because we live in the south that all of us are red necks we have more class than you ever will and if you do your home work whilt the italian mafia killed 34 people in 1969 the dixie killed 139 in 6 months of that yea making them more feared. So take your city slikin ass back to your getto and get a life.
Did you actually invoke the name of Bufford Pusser? That grade school drop out was almost more than those redneck wannabes could handle. So by your logic the more you kill the more bad ass you are? I guess that puss Tim Mcviegh was badder that the entire idiot squad of the Dixie Mafie. Hell those clowns can't even come up with an original slogan. Mafia is a termed originated by the Scicilians. What idiots.
Joining the club

Kennesaw, GA

#25 Feb 10, 2008
MSO4,Put your shirt on. You have got to be the biggest jerk and do not know S***! Get out your history books. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS JERK AND MAYBE HE WILL GO AWAY!!!!!!!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#26 Feb 10, 2008
Joining the club wrote:
MSO4,Put your shirt on. You have got to be the biggest jerk and do not know S***! Get out your history books. PLEASE PEOPLE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS JERK AND MAYBE HE WILL GO AWAY!!!!!!!!
Which history book are you reading from. The Dixie Mafia is crap. Much like your opinions here. Oh, please do not quote Wiki. That garbage is not a reliable source. And I will have you know that is Harley Race as my avatar. He was the World wrestling Champ in the 70's until going down to the man...Ric flair. Whoooo.
Booooooring

Woodstock, GA

#27 Feb 10, 2008
I kinda agree with MSO4. All of this stuff just sounds like a bunch of inbred thugs no better than any other gang of losers. Not impressed.
R3ap3r

Sioux City, IA

#28 Feb 10, 2008
For a man not to belive in the real world and say that he dosent believe in the dixie mafia and to say there is nno such thing then to turn around and have a fake ass wresler as his avatar tell me who needs to get a real life. i guess he can live in his fantasy world like the other lamers that say there is no mafia.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#29 Feb 11, 2008
R3ap3r wrote:
For a man not to belive in the real world and say that he dosent believe in the dixie mafia and to say there is nno such thing then to turn around and have a fake ass wresler as his avatar tell me who needs to get a real life. i guess he can live in his fantasy world like the other lamers that say there is no mafia.
Did you go to a government school? You should ask for a refund the way you spell. Now then, can you show me where I said wrestling was real...thought not. As for the Dixie Mafia, well looking at who their biggest groupy is, well I am really not concerned with that redneck trash.
R3ap3r

Sioux City, IA

#30 Feb 11, 2008
Im not a groupy of them im just stating fact, you said there is no such thing as the dixie mafia and im saying there is. And not all are rednecks like you think some of the dixie mafia that i have learned info on have migrated from the north, from yankee land, never the less there is such a group as the DM and the are as ruthless as any gang there is in the USA today as they were yesterday.Do some more readind before you dipute the facts.
Booooooring

Woodstock, GA

#31 Feb 11, 2008
All we are saying is tell us where to find some facts. Right now no proof has been offered. I'll say it again.....a thug is a thug is a thug. No different from any other bottomfeeder.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#32 Feb 11, 2008
R3ap3r wrote:
Im not a groupy of them im just stating fact, you said there is no such thing as the dixie mafia and im saying there is. And not all are rednecks like you think some of the dixie mafia that i have learned info on have migrated from the north, from yankee land, never the less there is such a group as the DM and the are as ruthless as any gang there is in the USA today as they were yesterday.Do some more readind before you dipute the facts.
I want everyone here to please try and read this crap. This is what the Dixie Mafia is. Uneducated backwoods con artists that would be considered unarmed if they had to have a battle of wits.
Booooooring

Woodstock, GA

#33 Feb 11, 2008
I like you MSO4 {: I guess they think if you take one Billy Bob from a trailer park and mix it with Boss Hog from Cartersville you get something special. Funny!!!!

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#34 Feb 11, 2008
Booooooring wrote:
I like you MSO4 {: I guess they think if you take one Billy Bob from a trailer park and mix it with Boss Hog from Cartersville you get something special. Funny!!!!
Exactly. And what is worse, it seems there are some that actually look up to these inbred rednecks as some kind of roll model. Just a bunch of meth addicted idiots.
Front

Richmond, VA

#35 Feb 11, 2008
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. And what is worse, it seems there are some that actually look up to these inbred rednecks as some kind of roll model. Just a bunch of meth addicted idiots.
You know you will have to change your avatar to Dale Earnhart if you want these trailer rats to take anything you say seriously. Hell just a pic of #3 will work.
Just a wondering

AOL

#36 Feb 15, 2008
Is the Dixie Mafia and the Mexican Mafia related that the Sheriff spoke about in the paper?

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#37 Feb 16, 2008
Just a wondering wrote:
Is the Dixie Mafia and the Mexican Mafia related that the Sheriff spoke about in the paper?
lol Yes, I think they are both related. Lots of inbreeding.
sneaky pete

Aiken, SC

#38 Feb 17, 2008
the dixie mafia is real. All you who say they aren't real need to stfu. My uncle and natural father were deep into this organization. I have seen things that shock me. The dixie boys are still in operations today. Much better organized. Keep on thinking they are a bunch of rednecks...
Change In Bartow wrote:
I read on another post about something called the "Dixie Mafia". Does anybody know anything about this?
sneaky pete

Aiken, SC

#39 Feb 17, 2008
MS04...stfu. I will meet you and convince you. Try me. I'm easy. Piece of shit that you are.
Booooooring

Woodstock, GA

#40 Feb 17, 2008
Just what I thought. Sneaky Petes uncle and natural father are the same person! Need we say more? What do you call them Uncle Daddy?
sneaky pete

Aiken, SC

#41 Feb 18, 2008
Everythings fun and games until you get hit in the mouth. Some in here cannot grasp the truth if it were dangled in front of them. I am in no way a supporter of the group. Butthey were and they are real.
Booooooring wrote:
Just what I thought. Sneaky Petes uncle and natural father are the same person! Need we say more? What do you call them Uncle Daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Euharlee teacher sleeps with student???? 18 min Questions 53
Two cartersville girls arrested for murder. 1 hr rip mr stephens 5
Tabitha Dykes Culver Shankles Nolan..anyone kno... 4 hr no you dont 2
Brandy Reeves 5 hr party at ur house 26
make out spots by the lake 5 hr beware ware 2
Daily tribune reporter takes a knee during nati... (Nov '16) 20 hr Wonder 24
News Man Allegeldly Twice Tattooed Minor Girl (Oct '12) Mon Disgusting 35

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages