Mitch McConnell and Ashley Judd

Mitch McConnell and Ashley Judd

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

Judd

Cartersville, GA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
If Ashley Judd decides to run against Mitch McConnell she is going to hand him his arse on a platter! I hope I live to see it. Mr McConnell is a really negative person that refuses to do the patriotic thing and support our President, Barack Obama. Run Ashley run!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Judd wrote:
If Ashley Judd decides to run against Mitch McConnell she is going to hand him his arse on a platter! I hope I live to see it. Mr McConnell is a really negative person that refuses to do the patriotic thing and support our President, Barack Obama. Run Ashley run!
There is nothing patriotic in supporting policies that are detrimental to this country and that are counter to your principles. And to quote Hillary Clinton from 2003: "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we're Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."
Harvey Wimpleman

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Yea I'm sure she's qualified and all too being a movie star and the sister of an ugly horrible singer. Apparently no other qualifications would be needed, just support the POTUS and have celebrity status. Who cares if she knows squat about legislating and what not....
String Bean

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Well old Mitch was not to good at getting our President defeated
lawdy

Cartersville, GA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Ashley Judd. I swear she's so damn hot I'd hit that on the white house lawn at high noon. Oh I bet that's some good stuff.
Thats right

Conyers, GA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
String Bean wrote:
Well old Mitch was not to good at getting our President defeated
Didn't he vow to make President Obama a one term President? We all see how that turned out. Thank God for letting it be his will that Mr. Obama received a second term. I'm beginning to wonder how the God Fearing Republicans can be so against God's will.

People, realize, that if it were not God's will, Barack Obama would not have won the election. Do the right thing and support your POTUS.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Thats right wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he vow to make President Obama a one term President? We all see how that turned out. Thank God for letting it be his will that Mr. Obama received a second term. I'm beginning to wonder how the God Fearing Republicans can be so against God's will.
People, realize, that if it were not God's will, Barack Obama would not have won the election. Do the right thing and support your POTUS.
Were you saying that when Bush was in office?

We were given the gift of free will and that includes the right to be ignorant enough to put Obama back in the White House.
Little Big Man

United States

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Bush was not elected he was selected lost popular vote by 1/2 million votes
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you saying that when Bush was in office?
We were given the gift of free will and that includes the right to be ignorant enough to put Obama back in the White House.
Of course it didn't. As there is no way to determine gender I choose not to offend either/both.

It has the ring of another parasitic Obummer worshiper.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Little Big Man wrote:
Bush was not elected he was selected lost popular vote by 1/2 million votes
Comments like this only serve to illustrate your ignorance. Our President is determined by the electoral college, not by popular vote. There were many who were predicting Romney would win the popular vote, but Obama would win the electoral vote. Didn't happen, but I doubt you would be on here talking about how Obama was "selected not elected" if it had.
If you don't like it, ask your congressman to sponsor an amendment to change how the president is determined.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Dennis Thayer needs to go (Oct '15) 22 hr Watch and Learn 746
Canty Still At Etowah Humane??? (Aug '13) Sun Caesar 28
fitgirl Sat Nosey 250
Brandy Reeves Fri not me 23
that woman bitten by 2 dogs Aug 18 wtf? 3
City of White Aug 18 Deano 19
Cartersville Primary school teachers Aug 18 notanun 21

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance