No way

Cartersville, GA

#62 Jan 29, 2013
Carl wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, mandatory breaks after they drag a$$ around a couple hours, it's break time!! Ever see those auto workers that would go drink beer and smoke pot on there break? When caught , the company tried to do the right thing and fire there sorry a$$es, the Union wouldn't allow it. If you do your job, no one is needed to "protect" your job!!
So you are suggesting that we punish everyone because of the actions of a few that choose to abuse. If you seriously expect us to believe that if you do your job that you do not need union protection, then you my friend must be a special kind of stupid. To suggest that corporate America will just do the right thing when it comes to employees that dedicate their lives to them is absolutely absurd!

Isn't one of the points that the NRA seems to be making is that you should not punish everyone because a few morons do bad things with guns?
Carlsbad

Cartersville, GA

#63 Jan 30, 2013
No way wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are suggesting that we punish everyone because of the actions of a few that choose to abuse. If you seriously expect us to believe that if you do your job that you do not need union protection, then you my friend must be a special kind of stupid. To suggest that corporate America will just do the right thing when it comes to employees that dedicate their lives to them is absolutely absurd!
Isn't one of the points that the NRA seems to be making is that you should not punish everyone because a few morons do bad things with guns?
Please do not be so hard on my friend Carl. He has two mouths and they do not always agree so he is forced to talk out of both sides. He was not smart enough to get a union job and therefore he does not know what he is talking about. He is a lot like my buddy Wiggins. We just have to love him through these terrible times. I'm not sure if everyone has heard, there is a black family in the Whitehouse and folks like Carl and Wiggins are on the verge of a severe meltdown. I will pray for them now.
Yes way

Cartersville, GA

#64 Jan 30, 2013
No way wrote:
Is this true? I hear it is official, Costco is coming...
They have already bought some property on hwy 20 near Wally World!!! Looks like it is true!!! Yay!!
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#65 Jan 30, 2013
Yes way wrote:
<quoted text>
They have already bought some property on hwy 20 near Wally World!!! Looks like it is true!!! Yay!!
Sitting in your mothers basement. Dressed in camo from your "ball cap" to your shoes. Planning your next purchase of deer corn. And a complete moron.
Scrumpty dumpty

Cartersville, GA

#66 Jan 30, 2013
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
Sitting in your mothers basement. Dressed in camo from your "ball cap" to your shoes. Planning your next purchase of deer corn. And a complete moron.


I do hope they sell camo in our new Costco.
Feb yah

Cartersville, GA

#67 Jan 30, 2013
If they sell camo there they would be foolish to overlook this area when planning a new location.
EDUCATED

Cartersville, GA

#68 Jan 30, 2013
as usual...WAY OFF SUBJECT...
well

Cartersville, GA

#69 Jan 30, 2013
EDUCATED wrote:
as usual...WAY OFF SUBJECT...
Then leave. Please. Go beg for free food at KFC like you always do.
EDUCATED

Taylorsville, GA

#70 Jan 30, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Then leave. Please. Go beg for free food at KFC like you always do.
eat my dirty undies fat ass fool
ok

Duluth, GA

#71 Jan 30, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>Then leave. Please. Go beg for free food at KFC like you always do.
KFC has free food? I ain't to proud to beg.
well

Cartersville, GA

#72 Jan 30, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
KFC has free food? I ain't to proud to beg.
Yep, Howell takes his wife Vivian up there and they scream and yell at the management to give them free cokes. Damn embarrassing is what it is.
Will

Cartersville, GA

#73 Jan 31, 2013
Feb yah wrote:
<quoted text>
I too long for The Good Ole Days when we were involved in a completely unnecessary war!
Shhh it's a secret that 2/3s of the Obama debt came from Baby Bush wars and tax cuts.
Feb yah

Cartersville, GA

#74 Feb 1, 2013
Will wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhh it's a secret that 2/3s of the Obama debt came from Baby Bush wars and tax cuts.
Daddy's lil war Criminal!!! G. W. Bush..,all these God Fearing ppl must cringe when they think about the bloodshed that man has on his hands. Wouldn't want to be him on Judgment Day!
Shah

Cartersville, GA

#75 Feb 1, 2013
Carlsbad wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not be so hard on my friend Carl. He has two mouths and they do not always agree so he is forced to talk out of both sides. He was not smart enough to get a union job and therefore he does not know what he is talking about. He is a lot like my buddy Wiggins. We just have to love him through these terrible times. I'm not sure if everyone has heard, there is a black family in the Whitehouse and folks like Carl and Wiggins are on the verge of a severe meltdown. I will pray for them now.
Love them through it! Hahahaha!!!
Uneducated

Cartersville, GA

#76 Feb 1, 2013
EDUCATED wrote:
they are to smart to come to this crap hole town....get a grip
That would be "too smart" educated. Do you get it?
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#77 Feb 1, 2013
Obama owns the 12+ trillion deficit created during his first four years. He can't blame Dubya now.
Buzzwordturdburg lar

United States

#78 Feb 1, 2013
Obama is to blame for everything from his skin color to the ignorance shared on this board. BBBBRRRRRAAAPPPPP!!!!
ok

Cartersville, GA

#79 Feb 1, 2013
How did this turn into an Obama topic
Lil momma

Cartersville, GA

#80 Feb 1, 2013
I've heard the property by 20 and 75 has been purchased by costco by a family member that works for one of the businesses that falls in their land purchase area. With 6 kids we hope it's true lol :)
How Silly

Rome, GA

#81 Feb 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="this again?"]Omg. Come on people. If Costco was coming, do you really think that they would move into that shit-hole of a building that Kmart is in?
Some of you people believe everything you read on the Internet.
Bonjour![/QUOTE]
BaaaaHaaaa great response!!! If it was on the Internet, it's gotta be true, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gross Theft Happening at the Habitat! 3 hr lolz 33
AT&T at Cherokee pl 10 hr actually 11
Why are Cartersville High School's teachers all... 11 hr One of Them 34
Deputy Woody (Nov '10) 19 hr Fed up 159
Bartow County Sheriff's Deputies (Sep '13) 21 hr Bill 28
Lawsuit threatened over Bible distribution at s... Thu Kim Jong Un 8
Carmike cinema closing in 2016? Wed blastermwar 11

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cartersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cartersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 am PST

NBC Sports 6:35AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Julio Jones not seen practicing on Friday
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Falcons
NFL10:25 AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports