Costco is a done deal in Cartersville

Costco is a done deal in Cartersville

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
No way

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Is this true? I hear it is official, Costco is coming...
Really

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jan 24, 2013
If you hear it is official then why ask us if it is true?????
Baloney

Cartersville, GA

#3 Jan 24, 2013
The only thing you know is a rumor that has been circulating for months.

When someone knows facts I suspect they will appear.

Until then it is nothing but pure BS
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Are you F-ing kidding? This BS again???

Grow up
Geez People

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Go to www.costco.com and at the bottom of the page it shows "future locations" and Cartersville is NOT on there. Took me all of 3 seconds to find out it's not true. Quit making me do all your leg work.
ok

Woodstock, GA

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Geez People wrote:
Go to www.costco.com and at the bottom of the page it shows "future locations" and Cartersville is NOT on there. Took me all of 3 seconds to find out it's not true. Quit making me do all your leg work.
Well quit doing it then. Nobody twisted your arm. But thanks for the info. Could you look and see when the chicken place is opening?
this again?

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Omg. Come on people. If Costco was coming, do you really think that they would move into that shit-hole of a building that Kmart is in?
Some of you people believe everything you read on the Internet.
Bonjour!
look

Cartersville, GA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
The chicken place? hahahaha
Hurry up

Tucker, GA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
Geez People wrote:
Go to www.costco.com and at the bottom of the page it shows "future locations" and Cartersville is NOT on there. Took me all of 3 seconds to find out it's not true. Quit making me do all your leg work.
Hurry up w/that research..,I got some more work for you!
Rumors

Cartersville, GA

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Baloney wrote:
The only thing you know is a rumor that has been circulating for months.
When someone knows facts I suspect they will appear.
Until then it is nothing but pure BS
It is complete BULL SH*T!!! There is NO Costco coming, at least not where Kmart is!!

Rumor for sure, talked with the engineer on the project!
ok

Woodstock, GA

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>It is complete BULL SH*T!!! There is NO Costco coming, at least not where Kmart is!!

Rumor for sure, talked with the engineer on the project!
So there is an engineer for a nonexistent project. Where do you apply for that job?
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#12 Jan 25, 2013
ok wrote:
<quoted text>
So there is an engineer for a nonexistent project. Where do you apply for that job?
Apply to president downgrade
Feb yah

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2013
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
Apply to president downgrade
G.W. Bush, right?
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#14 Jan 25, 2013
Feb yah wrote:
<quoted text>
G.W. Bush, right?
If only he were. Instead of the miserable failure who temporarily occupies the White House
EDUCATED

Athens, GA

#15 Jan 25, 2013
they are to smart to come to this crap hole town....get a grip
Feb yah

Conyers, GA

#16 Jan 25, 2013
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
If only he were. Instead of the miserable failure who temporarily occupies the White House
I too long for The Good Ole Days when we were involved in a completely unnecessary war!
Perv

Mcdonough, GA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
I'd like a Costco, but I'd settle for bj's.
white

Cartersville, GA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
EDUCATED wrote:
they are to smart to come to this crap hole town....get a grip
Too smart. Too smart. My God you are dumb. And this is the same thing Vivian is teaching to those kids. She should be sued by the parents.
EDUCATED

Athens, GA

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Scrumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
If only he were. Instead of the miserable failure who temporarily occupies the White House
get over it fat boy... he will get another term after this one... then all you fat worthless bigots can really cry , wa , wa , wa
Scumpty

Cartersville, GA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>
get over it fat boy... he will get another term after this one... then all you fat worthless bigots can really cry , wa , wa , wa
"bigots"??

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

There is nothing bigoted about my lack of repect for the least capable, most unprepared individual ever elected president.

Failure has NO color

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is there so many unsolved murders in Bartow... (Jul '09) 2 hr Si_Si 100
Cartersville Water Conspiracy AKA...CWC 5 hr Soft_Number_2 10
Bisexual friends Sun Si_Si 5
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Sun I know 574
Secret Confessions Sat FINAL JUSTICE 28
What happened to Cole Andrews? Jan 20 Si_Si 19
Where are the hookers in Cartersville? (Aug '12) Jan 20 White guy 47

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages