United States

#41 Aug 28, 2010
Nobody cares what you think.
What I know

Cartersville, GA

#42 Sep 4, 2010
STFU wrote:
Nobody cares what you think.
Nelson is up to his old tricks, again. Just keep your ears to the ground and you will find out.
Concerned

Cartersville, GA

#43 Sep 4, 2010
Watch out Excel, Davis Nelson is up to his old tricks of hiring his special friends.
Concerned

Atlanta, GA

#44 Sep 5, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Watch out Excel, Davis Nelson is up to his old tricks of hiring his special friends.
Well, well, well....is he hiring his special friends for Excel or Bartow Co.? He has his hands in TWO cookie jars this time !!!!

Stay vigilant Bartow Co. School Board and Danny Deems of Excel...
MCT

Cartersville, GA

#45 Sep 6, 2010
He's the devil himself. I can't wait to see what he is up to! More of the same ole crap. I can't believe that Excel let this man walk thru their doors.
Another place

Cartersville, GA

#46 Sep 23, 2010
MCT wrote:
He's the devil himself. I can't wait to see what he is up to! More of the same ole crap. I can't believe that Excel let this man walk thru their doors.
How about them Nelson' boys and their cousins. They know how to screw a school system out of money. Remember the mis-allocation and now the missing money. What next?
MCT

Cartersville, GA

#47 Sep 23, 2010
You know what's next. They are going to take as much as they can, and run, run, run!
Missy

United States

#48 Jan 3, 2012
Was anyone impressed with the write up he did for himself in the newspaper???? Timing? Was it perfect or what?
Clark

Anonymous Proxy

#49 Jan 3, 2012
Davis Nelson is bad news. The man is power hungry and vindictive. When he was superintendent, the employees lived in fear. It was a terrible work environment. Now that he's pulling the strings behind the scene with his school board majority, we've got employees leaving for other systems.

“All you folks are crazy!”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#50 Jan 4, 2012
What write up in the newspaper?
Clark

Anonymous Proxy

#51 Jan 4, 2012
Nelson pulled strings and got the Tribune to do one of their big spotlight features on him. Trying to rebuild his trashed reputation.
R u Shocked

Cartersville, GA

#52 Jan 4, 2012
Not shocked, hey kimmbo go defend this clown why dontcha he is one of the cult members out there like you right
everybodycrazy

Cartersville, GA

#53 Jan 4, 2012
R u Shocked wrote:
Not shocked, hey kimmbo go defend this clown why dontcha he is one of the cult members out there like you right
hahahaha
I miss kimmbo she musta drank some vodka on newyears and got sick.

kimmbo I miss you

Didn't this david nelson have to leave woodland HS for some reason or am I thinking about someone else?
apple

United States

#54 Jan 10, 2012
That would be his jail bird brother, Charles! caught with his hands in the cookie jar....two birds of a feather. To bad Davis got away with it all those years ago.
Patty

United States

#55 Jan 13, 2012
FYI Davis is now running the Bartow County Board of Education as its chairperson. He voted for himself and got the position. Isn't that ironic??
There is a position open on the board since one member resigned...whatcha wanta bet....he chooses the person for that slot.
What is happening with the law suit his siblings has against him? Why hasn't it come up in court?
Praying for Davis

Ellenwood, GA

#56 Jul 1, 2012
I am confused about why Davis Nelson is allowed to continue to have all this power. I go to his church and he is a power hungry church member. He thinks the world revolves around him and his family. Someone needs to stand up to him and let him know they his sneaky and immoral behavior will one day catch up to him. Maybe not even here on earth but he will have to answer to God for his actions. I don't agree with his actions and I pray that he repents and changes his ways.
James

Conyers, GA

#57 Jul 1, 2012
Praying for Davis wrote:
I am confused about why Davis Nelson is allowed to continue to have all this power. I go to his church and he is a power hungry church member.
See it is working on you as well.

It is YOUR church as much as it is his.

Btw what church is this?

Some people are mind control experts.
To da wall

Cartersville, GA

#58 Jul 1, 2012
Praying for Davis wrote:
I am confused about why Davis Nelson is allowed to continue to have all this power. I go to his church and he is a power hungry church member. He thinks the world revolves around him and his family. Someone needs to stand up to him and let him know they his sneaky and immoral behavior will one day catch up to him. Maybe not even here on earth but he will have to answer to God for his actions. I don't agree with his actions and I pray that he repents and changes his ways.
even his church family don't like him. That's bad.
In the howse

Jonesboro, GA

#59 Jul 6, 2012
Davis along with thre rest of the board needs to be removed! I'm sure that would devastate AC informers in the system, but they will get over it. I hear tennis relaxes you!
Praying for Davis

Oxford, AL

#60 Jul 10, 2012
He was fired from Excel so that's a start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 55,296
Rumors circulate around Euharlee shooting (Feb '14) 5 hr BACON 1,221
Bealls outlet 12 hr Badger53 10
Deputy Woody (Nov '10) 14 hr Captain 80
Wynn 15 hr Junie B 4
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 15 hr The WB 2,055
Brent Circle Shooting 16 hr me 20
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Cartersville People Search