former student

Calhoun, GA

#21 Dec 20, 2012
he is an EVIL man. He was fired from Carterville High School (oh wait, asked to resign) when I was a senior. Chuckie Nel.....I loathe you.

He should NEVER be allowed around kids again.
Teresa

Cartersville, GA

#22 Dec 20, 2012
former student wrote:
he is an EVIL man. He was fired from Carterville High School (oh wait, asked to resign) when I was a senior. Chuckie Nel.....I loathe you.
Sounds like you couldn't make the chorus. lol
Taxpayer

Dallas, GA

#23 Dec 22, 2012
former student wrote:
He should NEVER be allowed around kids again.
Charles has made some very bad choices dealing with money, of course.Charles will go to trial in January if they can not come to a plea bargain agreement. FYI-There is going to be more financial questions in the future not dealing with Charles.It is just a matter of time before the taxpayerssss will realize that the school sytem is not as broke as what has been told to them. Shocking news of how "the powers that be" are spending money.Employees' reputations are going to be ruined!
Just wait

Dallas, GA

#24 Dec 22, 2012
I hear that a very famous attorney is representing the principal that got transferred to a classroom position. I hear also that reputations will be ruined too when this attorney gets through with Bartow School system along with huge amounts money being given up by this board. It is just a matter of time! STAY TUNED BECAUSE THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT LAWSUITS ARE COMING BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN BOARD MEMBER LOSING CONTROL ON SEPTEMBER 24TH. VIEW THE VIDEO ON www.bartow.k12.ga.us .
you two

Cartersville, GA

#25 Dec 22, 2012
Just wait and Taxpayer... please stick to one name when you post. It doesn't make it appear more scandalous the more names you use.
you two

Cartersville, GA

#26 Dec 22, 2012
Just wait wrote:
I hear that a very famous attorney is representing the principal that got transferred to a classroom position. I hear also that reputations will be ruined too when this attorney gets through with Bartow School system along with huge amounts money being given up by this board. It is just a matter of time! STAY TUNED BECAUSE THE SYSTEM DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT LAWSUITS ARE COMING BECAUSE OF A CERTAIN BOARD MEMBER LOSING CONTROL ON SEPTEMBER 24TH. VIEW THE VIDEO ON www.bartow.k12.ga.us .
Oh My God you are using ALL CAPS. You must be very serious.

There is no video on he website. Dummy.
ItzAZoo

Cartersville, GA

#27 Dec 22, 2012
you two wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go to the school board link on Left, then the agendas page from there and view video from that board meeting.
Waitin

Calhoun, GA

#28 Dec 30, 2012
you two wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is a video on "he website"
allsright

Cartersville, GA

#29 Jan 2, 2013
Just checked with the DA's office...Charles Nelson is on the court docket for the week of January 14th in the courtroom of Judge David Smith. Was told....could be postponed if the attorney wishes to do so. FYI
Former Student

Cartersville, GA

#30 Jan 10, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you couldn't make the chorus. lol
I was in chorus moron....that's how he was able to verbally harass me.
Cathy

Cartersville, GA

#31 Jan 10, 2013
You must have been THE chorus moron the reason he yelled at you. Thanks for enlightening us.
Former Student

Thomaston, GA

#32 Jan 12, 2013
Cathy wrote:
You must have been THE chorus moron the reason he yelled at you. Thanks for enlightening us.
Cathy, I'm not a moron, this man was verbally abusive to me and 4 other students....which was very well documented and he was forced to resign from Cartersville High or get fired and get sued.

He was, and still is a bad man. Who has purposefully done bad things to children. Looks like you are the moron for supporting him.
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#33 Feb 3, 2013
The same thing could be asked of Clark Millsaps son!!
WHS Grad 07

Cartersville, GA

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Does anyone know if the court date ever happened in January?
Kimberly Jacobson

Cartersville, GA

#36 Feb 4, 2013
No forgive me he was charged with having a weapon and illegal drugs and it is taking forever to get him into court!
Jared

Rockmart, GA

#37 Feb 4, 2013
Dad?
Margaret

Cartersville, GA

#38 Jun 20, 2013
Charles Nelson plead guilty on Tuesday and was sentenced to 10 years probation,$1000 fine 100 hrs community service and loss of his teaching certificate for the 10 years.
He also repaid the school system $10127.

I am glad this is finally over.
Ricky Bobby

Cartersville, GA

#39 Jun 20, 2013
And of course no mention of it anywhere in the Tribune.
New

Conley, GA

#40 Jun 20, 2013
Ricky Bobby wrote:
And of course no mention of it anywhere in the Tribune.
How about checking out the online version... go to Cartersville Daily Tribune's facebook page.
This is what I hate about this page. No one ever checks facts, they just spout their opinions.
F.Y.I WBHF has it on their Facebook page too
New

Conley, GA

#41 Jun 20, 2013
Here, you don't even have to look it up. Here is what the Tribune's Facebook status says:
Cartersville Daily Tribune
Former Woodland High School Chorus Director Charles Daniel Nelson has entered a plea of guilty under the first offender act to 11 counts of theft by conversion.
According to a press release provided by District Attorney Mickey Thacker Judge David Smith on Thursday sentenced Nelson to a 10-year probated sentence, with conditions including repayment to the Bartow County Board of Education as well as a fine and community service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Sheriff candidate 2 hr A J Goode 12
Old Story 3 hr Anna 10
Bealls outlet 4 hr johnny 11
Review: Atlanta Wheel Doctor 4 hr johnny 3
just wondering 7 hr johnny 1
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) Fri gfunkera 585
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••

Cartersville Jobs

•••