Slopes' BBQ Closing?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dee Dee

Cartersville, GA

#1 Apr 18, 2013
I just heard that Slope's is going out of business? Can anyone confirm?
Wiggens

Cartersville, GA

#2 Apr 18, 2013
Yes, Friday is the last day.
Piggie

Cartersville, GA

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Hate to see them go. Oink Oink
Scumpty

Cartersville, GA

#4 Apr 19, 2013
If true, that would be a sad event. We hate to see anyone lose a job in this weak, weak economy
Phil

Cartersville, GA

#5 Apr 19, 2013
I think Sunday is the last day. Slopes was kind of pricey but was always good. Hate to see them go.
bbq

Cartersville, GA

#6 Apr 19, 2013
Sunday is their last day, not Friday
sad

Calhoun, GA

#7 Apr 19, 2013
so sad. Best cobbler in town
J Fred

Calhoun, GA

#8 Apr 19, 2013
What happened big boob girl that always wanted every one to check her out ?
Buford

Adairsville, GA

#9 Apr 19, 2013
They're still advertising on WYXC's website?
bbq

Cartersville, GA

#10 Apr 19, 2013
J Fred wrote:
What happened big boob girl that always wanted every one to check her out ?
She had some nice ones didn't she. Whew they looked good.
Clyde

Cartersville, GA

#11 Apr 20, 2013
Since the wife of the Slope's owner was just elected as county DA, that means a big pay raise for her, so who needs the headache of running a restaurant?
jo jo whites

Rome, GA

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Good riddance!
bella

Cartersville, GA

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Sorry to hear if it closing, but it was not good food.
jo jo whites

Rome, GA

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Pukey
oh yeah

Cartersville, GA

#15 Apr 22, 2013
I must say I won't miss the food at all but damn those big firm titties were nice to look at. I would go in and order french fries just to look at them titties, then I'd throw the nasty tasting fries in the trash when I got outside.
truth

Cartersville, GA

#16 Apr 22, 2013
That place was terrible. When I asked if I could get some different sauce they stated they only had the one sauce. I left the food on the table and walked out. It was terrible. They even offered a refund and I told them they could use the money to atleast give a customer a choice on sauce geez. Thank god they finally closed. Maybe we can get a real BBQ joint in town. Those guys who used to sell BBQ in the mobile unit in front of the theater were awesome. Wish they had the cash to buy the place.

And now after hearing the DA comments I understand why so many Leo's ate there. Food sucked but it was cheap right. LOL

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 22, 2013
noooo!!!
[QUOTE who="Dee Dee"]I just heard that Slope's is going out of business? Can anyone confirm?
hope not.
Scrumpty

Cartersville, GA

#18 Apr 22, 2013
truth wrote:
That place was terrible. When I asked if I could get some different sauce they stated they only had the one sauce. I left the food on the table and walked out. It was terrible. They even offered a refund and I told them they could use the money to atleast give a customer a choice on sauce geez. Thank god they finally closed. Maybe we can get a real BBQ joint in town. Those guys who used to sell BBQ in the mobile unit in front of the theater were awesome. Wish they had the cash to buy the place.
And now after hearing the DA comments I understand why so many Leo's ate there. Food sucked but it was cheap right. LOL
Are Adams or Scotts not good BBQ? We've never tried either place but heard they were good.
The Oracle

United States

#19 Apr 22, 2013
Scott's is excellent.
nope

Cartersville, GA

#20 Apr 22, 2013
truth wrote:
Howell... always looking for something free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad Fenael (Aug '15) 22 min I know 12
News Free skin cancer screening set Friday 3 hr Ted 1
Daniel Cowan 8 hr Burt 14
Uncle Woody Is In Jail Sat Terry 1
Review: Sixes Tavern (Mar '15) Sat The Barrister 24
Cartersville magistrate judge Sat Meika 107
Duke Banks/Shannon (Oct '15) Sat The wife 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages