windmill way

AOL

#1 Feb 8, 2013
i would like to know why not find the silly person, persons, that is putting needles at our walmart that has never been found ?? have they just gave up, dont care ? well i care, i shop there and i dont want to be stuck by any needle.
booger

Cartersville, GA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
No they haven't "just gave up," as you put it. You intentionally left out the part about this needle being sealed inside the plastic bag, meaning it came to the store that way. The others were placed there locally. This one wasn't. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.
windmill way

AOL

#3 Feb 8, 2013
thank you booger
Leaping Lanny Poffo

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
windmill way wrote:
i would like to know why not find the silly person, persons, that is putting needles at our walmart that has never been found ?? have they just gave up, dont care ? well i care, i shop there and i dont want to be stuck by any needle.
After trying to decipher this post it doesn't surprise me to know you shop there. I have a clear image in my mind just what you probably look like.
windmill way

AOL

#5 Feb 8, 2013
mmm ??? just an every day person here.
mrsgsp

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Since this one was found in a sealed bag, is it plausible that the needles that have been found were put their in the warehouse or in the shipping process? And we just happened to get them. I'm curious if other Walmart stores have had the same problem.
yeah yeah yeah

Davenport, IA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
I don't shop in stores that treat their people as poorly as Walmart. Just sayin'
probably

Cartersville, GA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
yeah yeah yeah wrote:
I don't shop in stores that treat their people as poorly as Walmart. Just sayin'
We are better off without you coming in our stores. Stay out.
yeah yeah yeah

Davenport, IA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
probably wrote:
<quoted text>
We are better off without you coming in our stores. Stay out.
Our stores? Are you a descendant of Sam Walton? I doubt it. I don't go in to Walmart so don't worry. Ta Ta. Adios.
not funny

Cartersville, GA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Leaping Lanny Poffo wrote:
<quoted text>
After trying to decipher this post it doesn't surprise me to know you shop there. I have a clear image in my mind just what you probably look like.
"ugly is as ugly does"
and that judging you are doing is ugly.
now be sweet, its easier from all angles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Estate Question 2 hr Daveyweams 5
I'm new 3 hr Daveyweams 1
Why is the Bartow BOE contracting out to hire a... 4 hr Ted 15
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 10 hr JWC 666
Home Wrecker (Mar '13) Wed Sparkles the gay ... 211
Cartersville Couple arrested for forging, selli... (Oct '12) Wed Wangle 126
I got a massage with a "happy ending"- am I a b... (Apr '12) Wed Sheldon 26

Cartersville News Video

Cartersville Dating
Find my Match