Cartersville humane society director ...

Cartersville humane society director arrested

There are 132 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Cartersville humane society director arrested. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

The director of the humane society in Cartersville faces a simple battery charge after a volunteer claimed he touched her inappropriately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Randy

Cartersville, GA

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Why is jim hodge not being considered for Cantys position. He was the only person to stand up to him last time he made passes to other board members and workers. Cantys antics have been going on for years and at least Hodge stood up against him when other board members did not. Lets put the "race card" to bed and hire the best person for the job who will respect co workers, board members, and even community service workers.

Pulling pants down is a horrible way to treat someone working for free but after you make a mistake you do not follow it up by following them to the bathroom and telling them their vagina looked better than he thought.

Rosemary Greene needs to charge him appropriately, if she does not, someone should do the same to her and see if they only get a simple battery charge.
I agree

Cartersville, GA

#3 Jun 10, 2013
Randy wrote:
Why is jim hodge not being considered for Cantys position. He was the only person to stand up to him last time he made passes to other board members and workers. Cantys antics have been going on for years and at least Hodge stood up against him when other board members did not. Lets put the "race card" to bed and hire the best person for the job who will respect co workers, board members, and even community service workers.
Pulling pants down is a horrible way to treat someone working for free but after you make a mistake you do not follow it up by following them to the bathroom and telling them their vagina looked better than he thought.
Rosemary Greene needs to charge him appropriately, if she does not, someone should do the same to her and see if they only get a simple battery charge.
Jim was the only one outspoken against him when he was hired. Like him or not, he was right. He has been sober for 7 years or more now? Gotta give Jim a little credit.
Griselda

Cartersville, GA

#4 Jun 10, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
He has been sober for 7 years or more now?
And what does him being sober have to do with the situation?
John

Cartersville, GA

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Randy wrote:
Why is jim hodge not being considered for Cantys position. He was the only person to stand up to him last time he made passes to other board members and workers.
Is Jim out of a job again???
the trash man

Cartersville, GA

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Damn white racists. Leave Bryan alone.
I agree

Duluth, GA

#7 Jun 10, 2013
Griselda wrote:
<quoted text>
And what does him being sober have to do with the situation?
A lot of people like to trash Jim hodge but he was right then and his credibility should be going up
John

Cartersville, GA

#8 Jun 10, 2013
This thread is not about Jim; but about Bryan Canty being arrested.

Is Jim unemployed again?
the trash man

Cartersville, GA

#10 Jun 10, 2013
as your next president Hillary Clinton said, what difference does it make? So shut up and leave Bryan alone, he was provoked and had no choice.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#11 Jun 10, 2013
I'm thinkin Brian must be the trash man. In this situation, no one in their right mind would make a statement suggesting the victim was provoking Canty, unless of course it is the accused trying to play the blame game.
RJ

Duluth, GA

#12 Jun 10, 2013
You mean the victim that was there because it was her sentence from the Drug Court. Addicts and criminals never lie.
what is next

Cartersville, GA

#14 Jun 10, 2013
Adultery in the Grand and now pulling the pants down of young women. Bhf is a magnet for immoral behavior.
James

Cartersville, GA

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Canty resigned from the Chamber of Commerce this evening so they are looking for a new director.

Does that sound like an innocent man?
pull pants down

Cartersville, GA

#16 Jun 10, 2013
James wrote:
Canty resigned from the Chamber of Commerce this evening so they are looking for a new director.
Does that sound like an innocent man?
If I was accused of that and didn't do it, I would damn sure stay and fight the allegations. Sounds like he knows he's caught.

I guess Bryan is going back to remodeling houses for a living.

Anybody notice not one single person on any of these posts are taking up for him and denying he does this type of thing? Sounds like he's got a reputation, eh?
STEVE

Cartersville, GA

#18 Jun 10, 2013
John wrote:
This thread is not about Jim; but about Bryan Canty being arrested.
Is Jim unemployed again?
Jim is out spending all his inheritance money!!
Hooters Chic

Cartersville, GA

#19 Jun 10, 2013
white trash wrote:
I know Jim and he's had the same job for over 7 years ... why bash him ? Jim's number is in the book I think ... why not call him if you people know so much about him !!!
We miss Jim!! I wish Jim would get job we sure could use the $$$$. I Vote for Jim to get job.
the trash man

Cartersville, GA

#21 Jun 11, 2013
I'm not hiring Bryan. I think all you racists should hire him and apologize for hating Afrcan Americans but I'm not letting that boy near my wife. She got a taste of the dark meat after I said it was okay about six years ago and almost left me for that huge sausage. I had to beg her to stay. Not gonna take that chance again.
DEWtheDEW

Cartersville, GA

#23 Jun 11, 2013
Big HEAD Hodge spent that money long ago in a flash! Hooters stock has fell ever since. Only girl's I've seen him with were DOGS tho so he does have some experience!! WOOF WOOF!!
Fresh Scoop

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jun 12, 2013
My experience as a past board memeber working with Bryan says he is guilty. I can and will stand in front of anyone and provide witnesses to his actions toward me and others during my reign on the board. He was accused and even talked to about his actions. When he confronted me about going out with him I said No. Bryan began then to push the point that it was because he was black and I was white. I was treated very badly after this from him and several of the other board members. They acted as if I was lying and the other allegations as well at the same time were untrue. Now these other allegations were also coming from community service workers and a humane society worker herself. I am not sure what Bryan has on these board members that they continue to support him, when they are well aware this is not the FIRST time this has occured. The only reponse you can get from them is no one else will do the job. Well if Bryan stays on the board I don't think that will be an issue because there will not be a shelter to run. All I ask is for the Board to wake up and do the right thing and save the animals!!! Don't lose any support from sponsors because you are defending him and if Bryan has any morals he will resign.
idiot

United States

#26 Jun 12, 2013
Fresh Scoop wrote:
My experience as a past board memeber working with Bryan says he is guilty. I can and will stand in front of anyone and provide witnesses to his actions toward me and others during my reign on the board. He was accused and even talked to about his actions. When he confronted me about going out with him I said No. Bryan began then to push the point that it was because he was black and I was white. I was treated very badly after this from him and several of the other board members. They acted as if I was lying and the other allegations as well at the same time were untrue. Now these other allegations were also coming from community service workers and a humane society worker herself. I am not sure what Bryan has on these board members that they continue to support him, when they are well aware this is not the FIRST time this has occured. The only reponse you can get from them is no one else will do the job. Well if Bryan stays on the board I don't think that will be an issue because there will not be a shelter to run. All I ask is for the Board to wake up and do the right thing and save the animals!!! Don't lose any support from sponsors because you are defending him and if Bryan has any morals he will resign.
During your "reign"? Were you the queen of the board?

I'm pretty sure that a real board member would never refer to their time SERVING on a board as their "reign".

Nice try.
Fresh Scoop

Atlanta, GA

#28 Jun 12, 2013
You are absolutely correct white trash. I thought I made it clear I did not finish my term because of Bryan so therefore "reign" was the better choice. However "idiot" apparently missed the point, otherwise he/she would not be picking out the wording but reflecting on the facts. But that's why he is an idiot. As most folks are who dwell on the minor things instead of looking at the big picture. As for being the queen I think that was the problem unless your willing to let Bryan be the King which the board is doing, than the queen position will never be filled. Again I have plenty of proof. I just feel really bad for those members who actually have a heart and it's hard for them to sleep at night knowing the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Terrell 5 hr CantHandleTheTruth 21
Two arrested as homicide investigation continues 5 hr CantHandleTheTruth 34
Robby Carr Murder 7 hr Ashley 154
You know who you are 10 hr Anti Barf 7
News Shoplifters Accused of Taking Dog Food, Snow Cr... 12 hr Bakerboyz 4
Suicide 17 hr Hmm 6
New B-Ball Coach for Excel 19 hr sara 2
More from around the web

Cartersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE