We can kiss this country goodbye!

Posted in the Cartersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worried

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I believe that everything happens for a reason! But Im a firm believer in the church, and I believe that we are facing toward the end of times. As before god told Noah their would be rain then it never rained a day or night just a light mist. No one believed. He then said he would never flood again. Toward the end god says when he returns it will end in fire and broomstomes. He believe when they say we are facing world war 3! Get ready people!!! Stop gossiping and start getting right with the lord!!! Things aren't looking so good
Esquire

Cartersville, GA

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Are you drinking Vodka or Wild Turkey?
Charles

Atlanta, GA

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Yes you had better watch out for those "broomstones" as they might just sweep you away.
LOL

Cartersville, GA

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Charles wrote:
Yes you had better watch out for those "broomstones" as they might just sweep you away.
LOL...
Skip

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Worried wrote:
I believe that everything happens for a reason! But Im a firm believer in the church, and I believe that we are facing toward the end of times. As before god told Noah their would be rain then it never rained a day or night just a light mist. No one believed. He then said he would never flood again. Toward the end god says when he returns it will end in fire and broomstomes. He believe when they say we are facing world war 3! Get ready people!!! Stop gossiping and start getting right with the lord!!! Things aren't looking so good
make fun of the spelling if you want. What is stated above is real. Hope you will at least give it some thought. Ponder about it, we all want things to be better but were not putting our trust in the one that can truly bring "Hope an Change" to our nation The Lord Jesus
Barney Fife

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Is that you Mrs Fletch? That car you sold me is a piece of sh!t.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
She speaks truth. The only hope for this country (and the world) is to get on our knees, humble ourselves and pray. You can read it for yourself here: 2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:13-15 (in Context) 2 Chronicles 7 (Whole Chapter) Other Translations

Laugh if you want, but with what lies immediately ahead, you may just regret it.
Buzzword

Rome, GA

#8 Nov 9, 2012
If you are not a Chrisian, you will no pass through Heaven's Gates. If you think you are a Christian, and are jesting about the Lord, then this is what will happen to you:

1.Revelation 3:16
So because thou art lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spew thee out of my mouth.

Revelation 3:15-17 (in Context) Revelation 3

He will vomit you out of His mouth, if you are not a Christian, that is in right standing ad walking with Him. Hot or cold. It is your choice.
Janet

Cartersville, GA

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Buzzword wrote:
If you are not a Chrisian, you will no pass through Heaven's Gates.
I would imagine all the Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, et al are saying the same about you.
It might be helpful if you saw a little more of the world besides Bartow county and North Georgia.
told you so

Cartersville, GA

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Just read in the paper that a man and his wife, who own 6 businesses in Cedartown, are closing their doors for good. They are sick of the taxes Obama is putting on them. They old movie theater is shutting down over there, their boutique on main street, all their businesses.... closed.

I don't blame them. Why work when you can be like a democrat and sit on your lazy ass and collect just as much money as if you're working.

FORWARD hahahah
jo jo blues

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
I believe Buzzard had gotten into the Wild Turkey as well.
jo jo whites

United States

#13 Nov 9, 2012
me 2.... BBBBUUUUUZZZZAAARRDDD!!!! mmmm schmails lack dee end of dah worlt!!!!
SugarValleyBoi

Cartersville, GA

#14 Nov 9, 2012
You white racists can go straight to hell. Obama 4 more, Forward. Redneck Racist white fools. Democrats have taken over the country, So take your god and get the hell out of the way.
lovie love

Norcross, GA

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Might want to go Liberty Squate this weekend and let perry stone break it down for you. Times are here...
Worried

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2012
Thanks for backup! Noah got made fun of when he spread the word as the preachers have too. This world will see its end and soon
is he

Cartersville, GA

#17 Nov 9, 2012
lovie love wrote:
Might want to go Liberty Squate this weekend and let perry stone break it down for you. Times are here...
Isn't he the pastor of Liberty Square that got caught having an affair?? I don't want to hear a damn word he says. And he better stay away from my wife
Gina

Atlanta, GA

#18 Nov 9, 2012
No, that was K. Ray Looney many moons ago.

If you all take up a special love offering this year for Joe Edwards instead of getting him another home, motorhome or Mercedes what about getting a new rug?

That toupee of his is getting quite nappy.
bla

Cartersville, GA

#19 Nov 9, 2012
She said nappy. Hehe
lovie love

Norcross, GA

#20 Nov 9, 2012
SugarValleyBoi wrote:
You white racists can go straight to hell. Obama 4 more, Forward. Redneck Racist white fools. Democrats have taken over the country, So take your god and get the hell out of the way.
Racist white fools? I'm a a racist bc im not a democrat? You ignorant bastard!
lovie love

Norcross, GA

#21 Nov 9, 2012
is he wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't he the pastor of Liberty Square that got caught having an affair?? I don't want to hear a damn word he says. And he better stay away from my wife
No! He's a guest speaker, published author and tv show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jason poston 1 hr Small Town Gurl 1
Laughridge family in finacial trouble??????? 6 hr Carey 11
Bartow County Residents 9 hr I Know 10
Worst jobs to work in Cartersville (Jan '15) 9 hr Hillary Rodham Cl... 16
Runoff election 15 hr Neal 13
worst job EVER!!!!! (Jan '13) 16 hr Raymond 25
any good BBQ places in Cartersville ? Wed BBQ king 22

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance