Cabelas still coming! YAY!!
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#23 Sep 17, 2012
Watching wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot. How's that liberal community college degree working out for you?
Very well thanks, making the big bucks, and self employed as well, and guess what , Obama has not hurt my small business one bit. I don't hunt, don't fish, don't eat meat, don't spew lies like so many here. I live life to its fullest, and guess what/////////life rocks
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Scumpty wrote:
<quoted text>
His "education" is in ignorance.
At that he's been awarded a PHD.
Spoken like a real gun toting redneck. Mental power is all that is need on this planet////// to bad you ignorant humans don't get it, ahhhh little dick boys and their toys

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#25 Sep 17, 2012
That's not what your moms said !!

Location hidden

#27 Sep 17, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>Very well thanks, making the big bucks, and self employed as well, and guess what , Obama has not hurt my small business one bit. I don't hunt, don't fish, don't eat meat, don't spew lies like so many here. I live life to its fullest, and guess what/////////life rocks
You must live a very boring life !
Mystisch

Rincon, GA

#28 Sep 17, 2012
Thanx for answering Boone96
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#29 Sep 17, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live a very boring life !
now why would you think I am bored, don't have time to be bored...... now boring is sitting in a tree stand all day drinking beer, boring is sitting in a freaking jon boat fishing all day, drinking beer. And the wife at home wondering why you are getting so fat. I do hike, bike, and partake many other physical activities, you know things that keep one in shape without Killing living creatures

Location hidden

#30 Sep 17, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>now why would you think I am bored, don't have time to be bored...... now boring is sitting in a tree stand all day drinking beer, boring is sitting in a freaking jon boat fishing all day, drinking beer. And the wife at home wondering why you are getting so fat. I do hike, bike, and partake many other physical activities, you know things that keep one in shape without Killing living creatures
Awww don't be mad !! you will be ok , you just keep living in your on little world, I'm sure you look really cute in you bike outfit !!! But I can ensure you I have a way more fun and probably make more money than you !! So keep up the act , pretend that your smart , and a mans man ,and Obama is your hero! And one day you will be able to admit the truth !!
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#31 Sep 17, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww don't be mad !! you will be ok , you just keep living in your on little world, I'm sure you look really cute in you bike outfit !!! But I can ensure you I have a way more fun and probably make more money than you !! So keep up the act , pretend that your smart , and a mans man ,and Obama is your hero! And one day you will be able to admit the truth !!
why you like boys in tight shorts, I heard thats what you big boys do in those tree blinds////all day long, and you wonder why your wife quit putting out years ago

Location hidden

#32 Sep 18, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>why you like boys in tight shorts, I heard thats what you big boys do in those tree blinds////all day long, and you wonder why your wife quit putting out years ago
Us big boys just do your mom in a tree stand all day , we pass her around from tree to tree , and she likes it !!
Talker

Norcross, GA

#33 Sep 18, 2012
All You People Wanting This Area to Grow So Much, Don't Complain about the Traffic years to come. I grew up in Cartersville Born in the 60's. Wanted all the latest Restaurants and stuff. Now I love to ride to Adairsville and Calhoun.Jasper, Fairmount Etc where it seems like Cartersville Years Ago.
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#34 Sep 18, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Us big boys just do your mom in a tree stand all day , we pass her around from tree to tree , and she likes it !!
read the above post, she is gone fool, guess you will just have to keep poking your home boys in the butt

Location hidden

#35 Sep 18, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>read the above post, she is gone fool, guess you will just have to keep poking your home boys in the butt
Ok well just do your wife , or If you have a daughter
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#36 Sep 18, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok well just do your wife , or If you have a daughter
Hell hillbilly your fat ass probably can't even get it up, and at such a young age, only those boys can do the trick for ya, To bad so sad.......... oh and only a low life piece of redneck shit talks about someones family, thats why you have to be young and ignorant, a mature man would know better, go back to doing your dog

Location hidden

#37 Sep 18, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>Hell hillbilly your fat ass probably can't even get it up, and at such a young age, only those boys can do the trick for ya, To bad so sad.......... oh and only a low life piece of redneck shit talks about someones family, thats why you have to be young and ignorant, a mature man would know better, go back to doing your dog
Ha ha hit a nerve with you !! That's funny , my job is done !! Life is good !! And my dog is your wife!
EDUCATED

Rome, GA

#38 Sep 18, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha hit a nerve with you !! That's funny , my job is done !! Life is good !! And my dog is your wife!
yep, what can I say////SMALL MINDS ARE EASILY PLEASED

Location hidden

#39 Sep 18, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text>yep, what can I say////SMALL MINDS ARE EASILY PLEASED

That's all you got !!
I wonder

Cartersville, GA

#40 Sep 19, 2012
EDUCATED wrote:
<quoted text> why you like boys in tight shorts, I heard thats what you big boys do in those tree blinds////all day long, and you wonder why your wife quit putting out years ago
So why does your son Seth Wade have a picture of himself in tight spandex on his facebook page? He's standing there with his arm around another man's waist while they smile at each other.

Well//////////

Location hidden

#41 Sep 19, 2012
I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>So why does your son Seth Wade have a picture of himself in tight spandex on his facebook page? He's standing there with his arm around another man's waist while they smile at each other.

Well//////////
Don't talk about his family , he will call you names ,Jk go for it , I like his wife,she's pretty good !! kinda of homely looking .
I wonder

Cartersville, GA

#42 Sep 19, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk about his family , he will call you names ,Jk go for it , I like his wife,she's pretty good !! kinda of homely looking .
I know, I've met her plenty of times. I can just picture his nasty ass crawling all over her like a slug. Makes you want to puke. Don't forget to do this../////// that makes it more something I'm not sure what.

I don't care if he calls me names. None of my kids ever went to jail or prison like his. Damn crack dealer son Seth got caught.
I wonder

Cartersville, GA

#43 Sep 19, 2012
Boone96 wrote:
<quoted text>
On here he talks about how he is an atheist and his daddy said all christians were thieves and never have anything to do with them, but on facebook he praises some church over where he lives and talks about how he was saved back in 85. But he says he never lies. Bahahahaha /////

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
np 12 hr Pedro 2
fitgirl 12 hr Pedro 214
Who sexually harassed Dr. Buffy Williams and St... 14 hr Bartowmakesmemise... 11
My experience with black racism (Nov '06) Sat Justsayin 10
Greg Wayne Ayers Jul 21 Fakehater 1
robert ashworth (Jan '09) Jul 20 just sayin 61
Homewreckers Jul 20 chicken yellow hair 15

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages