Thatiswhattheydo

Cartersville, GA

#22 Jun 25, 2013
but wrote:
<quoted text>
But he's a damn drunk isn't he
He is a grown man that may choose to imbibe. I'm not sure if that qualifies as a drunk, are you? Are you an M.D. or someone qualified to make that kind of a diagnosis? According to you, he does not get behind the wheel and drive or hurt anyone, so why do you think it is anyone's business how much he drinks? If you are in his bar enough to know so much about his business, my guess is you are the Drunk!
but

Pine Lake, GA

#23 Jun 25, 2013
Thatiswhattheydo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a grown man that may choose to imbibe. I'm not sure if that qualifies as a drunk, are you? Are you an M.D. or someone qualified to make that kind of a diagnosis? According to you, he does not get behind the wheel and drive or hurt anyone, so why do you think it is anyone's business how much he drinks? If you are in his bar enough to know so much about his business, my guess is you are the Drunk!
Hey, dipshit, I never said he got behind a wheel and drove. I never said he never hurt anybody. I never said jack shit, nut breath.

But since you ask, if someone gets so chit faced they pass out in the back of a bar, then yes that qualifies as an alcoholic. You obviously have an alcohol issue, too, or you wouldn't be so defensive.

I have never been in that bar and I don't even know where it is. You are the one that passes out there every night along with him. Not me.
Thatiswhattheydo

Cartersville, GA

#24 Jun 25, 2013
but wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dipshit, I never said he got behind a wheel and drove. I never said he never hurt anybody. I never said jack shit, nut breath.
But since you ask, if someone gets so chit faced they pass out in the back of a bar, then yes that qualifies as an alcoholic. You obviously have an alcohol issue, too, or you wouldn't be so defensive.
I have never been in that bar and I don't even know where it is. You are the one that passes out there every night along with him. Not me.
So you have never been in there, but you are on here repeating what you have heard about him like a parrot? So, do you always base your thoughts on rumors and hearsay?
but

Pine Lake, GA

#25 Jun 25, 2013
Thatiswhattheydo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have never been in there, but you are on here repeating what you have heard about him like a parrot? So, do you always base your thoughts on rumors and hearsay?
You are correct, I don't hang out in bars since they are full of low life drunks like you and him. Do I base my thoughts on rumors? Well, you said that he passes out and sleeps in the bar, so are you now saying you were lying?
wiggens

Clarkston, GA

#26 Jun 25, 2013
Orange man wrote:
There is going to be some of you people burning in hell for all that drinking its an abomination to your body so God will turn you over to the hot coals of hell . So just keep it up you will be there with all them Muslims and Jehovah Witnesses and Mormans and maybe some Catholic's
What about butt secks???
Shaneequa

Cartersville, GA

#27 Jun 26, 2013
Orange man wrote:
There is going to be some of you people burning in hell for all that drinking its an abomination to your body so God will turn you over to the hot coals of hell . So just keep it up you will be there with all them Muslims and Jehovah Witnesses and Mormans and maybe some Catholic's
Yes we know dat. But you will be safe in the bathroom stall with Larry Craig and you bible.
but

Pine Lake, GA

#28 Jun 26, 2013
wiggens wrote:
<quoted text> What about butt secks???
he he he
taptaptap

Cartersville, GA

#29 Jun 26, 2013
Shaneequa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know dat. But you will be safe in the bathroom stall with Larry Craig and you bible.
Tap, Tap, Tap, uh, I just have a wide stance...hehehe! Where did you pull that name from? Larry Craig, what a joke!
lmbo
white man

Pine Lake, GA

#30 Jun 26, 2013
taptaptap wrote:
<quoted text>
Tap, Tap, Tap, uh, I just have a wide stance...hehehe! Where did you pull that name from? Larry Craig, what a joke!
lmbo
Wait.. isn't he the income tax guy? Nope, that's Larry Heath.
oops.
Shaneequa

Cartersville, GA

#31 Jun 26, 2013
Larry Craig former republican senator from Idaho for 18 years that voted against every piece of legislation that would grant equal rights to gays and then was caught in a bathroom stall at the airport soliciting menz.
white man

Pine Lake, GA

#32 Jun 26, 2013
Shaneequa wrote:
Larry Craig former republican senator from Idaho for 18 years that voted against every piece of legislation that would grant equal rights to gays and then was caught in a bathroom stall at the airport soliciting menz.
That's called a LUMPKIN. Google it under urban dictionary. Amazing.
Wiggens

Clarkston, GA

#33 Jun 26, 2013
"What, What in the butt"!!!
Got2Know

United States

#34 Jul 1, 2013
DAMN IT PEOPLE STAY ON POINT!! Focus! Focus!! MTV! Catfish! Idgaf about some bar owner.
Shaneequa

Cartersville, GA

#35 Jul 1, 2013
Focus??

Bofus?
shall we

Cartersville, GA

#36 Jul 1, 2013
Got2Know wrote:
DAMN IT PEOPLE STAY ON POINT!! Focus! Focus!! MTV! Catfish! Idgaf about some bar owner.
Lets talk about your bitching about people using multiple names on here. Which name will you us, Got2Know or Troll?
Freak

Kennesaw, GA

#37 Jul 1, 2013
shall we wrote:
<quoted text>Lets talk about your bitching about people using multiple names on here. Which name will you us, Got2Know or Troll?
Huh? I actually know got2know and they go by one name, not a troll. Wait.....are YOU the catfish freak, is that why you're all defensive with nonsense?
shall we

Cartersville, GA

#38 Jul 2, 2013
Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I actually know got2know and they go by one name, not a troll. Wait.....are YOU the catfish freak, is that why you're all defensive with nonsense?
Sorry, wrong, fruit cake. Got2Know and Troll are the same person. Their IP address proves that. Orlando Florida. As for me being the catfish freak, I've never heard of catfish before this topic and I haven't seen MTV in about 12 years ago. Sorry, nice try at blaming it on me. I'm not defensive about anything, I just called out two different names bitching about people using.. well.. two different names.
Freak

Kennesaw, GA

#39 Jul 4, 2013
shall we wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, wrong, fruit cake. Got2Know and Troll are the same person. Their IP address proves that. Orlando Florida. As for me being the catfish freak, I've never heard of catfish before this topic and I haven't seen MTV in about 12 years ago. Sorry, nice try at blaming it on me. I'm not defensive about anything, I just called out two different names bitching about people using.. well.. two different names.
Cool. I totally believe you. Ha.....please note the sarcasm bc you just proved nothing. And fruit cake??? You are hilarious. FYI....my husband works on computers as a career, IP addresses can be changed at any given time. Two more things, you don't watch MTV or whatever, why comment and if you live in Fla, why do you even care?
shall we

Cartersville, GA

#40 Jul 4, 2013
Freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool. I totally believe you. Ha.....please note the sarcasm bc you just proved nothing. And fruit cake??? You are hilarious. FYI....my husband works on computers as a career, IP addresses can be changed at any given time. Two more things, you don't watch MTV or whatever, why comment and if you live in Fla, why do you even care?
Ok dumbazz, I said YOUR IP address was florida, not mine. Are you that stupid?? Look under my name, it says Cartersville, Ga. Ok vegetable brain, you can change IP addresses but yours says orlando florida. Only yours. I comment because I can. Deal with, fruitcake.
Freak

Kennesaw, GA

#41 Jul 4, 2013
shall we wrote:
<quoted text>Ok dumbazz, I said YOUR IP address was florida, not mine. Are you that stupid?? Look under my name, it says Cartersville, Ga. Ok vegetable brain, you can change IP addresses but yours says orlando florida. Only yours. I comment because I can. Deal with, fruitcake.
I just don't take the time to read retarded sh*t. I live in Acworth by the way. Chill the f*** out redneck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fitgirl 8 hr notamused 123
To Many People With No Lives On Cartersville To... Mon The Other Observer 10
any other missing mommies? Mon Pablo 12
Homewreckers Sun Dafuquwant 6
Legally wrong Jun 25 Get real 46
Tiffany Sisson (Dec '16) Jun 25 war is yucky 8
4 Seasons Subdivion Drama Jun 23 Mr Hardup 8

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance