First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Got2Know

Tucker, GA

#1 May 31, 2013
Does anyone know who MTV was in town filming for their show "Catfish"?
Marcus

Woodstock, GA

#2 May 31, 2013
They filmed at Scott's Bar B Que a few weeks back
who was it

United States

#3 May 31, 2013
Who were they filming? Obviously someone in town got "catfished". Or maybe they were the catfish. Inquiring minds want to know...
Got2Know

United States

#4 May 31, 2013
Marcus wrote:
They filmed at Scott's Bar B Que a few weeks back
I keep hearing about different restaurants but no one has given up a name. Surely someone bad seen cameras following people around town.
Iwanna Know2

Cumming, GA

#5 May 31, 2013
I heard they filmed at Tellus and the 4Way around May 10th.
Anyone?
Marcus

Woodstock, GA

#6 Jun 1, 2013
It will be on the show.

No telly. You will have to wait and watch.
Mustknow

Kennesaw, GA

#7 Jun 1, 2013
Got2Know wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing about different restaurants but no one has given up a name. Surely someone bad seen cameras following people around town.
I stalked the the guys who do the show. They were at Ate Track and 4 Way. I can think of one person who might have "catfished" some folks ;)
huh?

Cartersville, GA

#8 Jun 1, 2013
What does being "catfished" mean?
MustKnow

Kennesaw, GA

#9 Jun 1, 2013
[QUOTE who="huh?"]What does being "catfished" mean?[/QUOTE]
Here ya go dear...

someone who pretends to be someone they are not online to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Sally

United States

#10 Jun 2, 2013
So was it the blonde Ali here in Cartersville that got catfished?
I know

Cartersville, GA

#12 Jun 23, 2013
Season 2 episode 5 was filmed in the Loft of the city cellar and loft.
Marcus

Woodstock, GA

#13 Jun 24, 2013
I know wrote:
Season 2 episode 5 was filmed in the Loft of the city cellar and loft.
Is it going to be about Bob getting drunk and sleeping in the bar overnight?
I know

Cartersville, GA

#14 Jun 24, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The question was asked and I answered....I did not intend for it to be an opportunity to slam someone. Funny though.....that restaurant was number 1 in Cville about 2 years ago and this year has earned a top ten trip advisor award....he must be doing a lot of thi ga right, wouldn't you agree?
Marcusmom

Cartersville, GA

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Marcus wrote:
<quoted text>
So Marcus, you want to call someone out for having a lil too much to drink and sleeping it off before getting behind the wheel and driving somewhere? I thought I raised you better. You apologize right now young man, and thank this person for being responsible and not driving drunk!!! Are you the only ignorant child we raised?
Tricia

Cartersville, GA

#16 Jun 24, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The question was asked and I answered....I did not intend for it to be an opportunity to slam someone. Funny though.....that restaurant was number 1 in Cville about 2 years ago and this year has earned a top ten trip advisor award....he must be doing a lot of thi ga right, wouldn't you agree?
No, that means you get lots of screen names and vote, vote, vote.

It's really pretty easy.
thatiswhattheydo

Conyers, GA

#17 Jun 24, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the kind of responses you can expect from the majority of people that make comments on here. It makes them feel better about themselves if they can point out other peoples faults and flaws. From small towns come smaller minds.
I know

Cartersville, GA

#18 Jun 24, 2013
thatiswhattheydo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly the kind of responses you can expect from the majority of people that make comments on here. It makes them feel better about themselves if they can point out other peoples faults and flaws. From small towns come smaller minds.
You are so right. I'm finished with this. Who knew answering a question would bring this type of thing out in people.
thatiswhattheydo

Cartersville, GA

#19 Jun 24, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. I'm finished with this. Who knew answering a question would bring this type of thing out in people.
and btw...I agree with you. Bob is doing an excellent job!!! He is a true success story in my opinion. An example of someone who has worked hard and earned the success that his business seems to be.
but

Pine Lake, GA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
thatiswhattheydo wrote:
<quoted text>
and btw...I agree with you. Bob is doing an excellent job!!! He is a true success story in my opinion. An example of someone who has worked hard and earned the success that his business seems to be.
But he's a damn drunk isn't he
Orange man

Rome, GA

#21 Jun 24, 2013
There is going to be some of you people burning in hell for all that drinking its an abomination to your body so God will turn you over to the hot coals of hell . So just keep it up you will be there with all them Muslims and Jehovah Witnesses and Mormans and maybe some Catholic's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two cartersville girls arrested for murder. 9 hr Curiosity Killed ... 3
Mayor Dennis Thayer needs to go (Oct '15) 9 hr Tom Tom 799
News Man Allegeldly Twice Tattooed Minor Girl (Oct '12) 22 hr Observer 33
Charleston Park Drug Bust Fri Next Door 3
Brandy Reeves Sep 21 Sugar plum 25
Who owns Riverview Farms in Cartersville Sep 21 Scrumpty 11
City of White Ga. Corruption at its Finest (Nov '16) Sep 18 Balz 54

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance