Paul Nally Arrested?
Pine Log Mafia

Cartersville, GA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Just saw in the Blotter that Paul was arrested for Terroristic Threats & Acts? So did he really do something or was this a setup because of his political activism over the years?
hearye hearye

Pine Lake, GA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if he did it. Knowing him. I seriously doubt it would be a setup. He's not important enough for a setup. He's like herpes.. he goes away for awhile then comes back.
PIne Log Mafia

Cartersville, GA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Found a news article - he threatened a judge: http://cartersville.patch.com/articles/bartow...
sad

Versailles, IN

#4 Apr 6, 2013
problems with the state and local justice system - how common!
Boxwood

Talladega, AL

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Who posted his bail...Gail Englehart?
Goober Pea

Rome, GA

#6 Apr 9, 2013
I have know Paul Nally all my life he would never hurt anyone he is a very giving person. Paul is a concerned citizen that just wants everyone to love each other. He has dedicated his life to the service of his country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather missing Cartersville woman 1 hr erwin screet 1,225
White girls with black guys 2 hr Keepdigging 6
Old Couch 5 hr Black Scrumpty 12
Crown Inn (May '16) Tue Mrs. Scrumpty 51
once go black you never go back is a f**king joke Dec 4 Robert 27
bartow county ci list (Mar '16) Dec 3 Uto 29
News Alleged murderer and victim did not know each o... (Aug '09) Dec 3 Tolerman 33

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cartersville Mortgages