Why is there so many unsolved murders...
Falcon Man

United States

#41 Feb 20, 2010
ALL the damn deputies are worried about is getting in a womans panties, and i mean all evan the SHERIFF, why do you think he got divorced? GOT CAUGHT LITTLE MAN, HA HA HA i am the one that told your wife, al she could say is oh oh yea yea yea, then a big sigh
wanda clark

Kennesaw, GA

#42 Sep 7, 2010
kim i pray justice will be done for u and your family! ive been waiting for 10 years for some answers on brendas case and the only ones i have
i found on my own thats what happens when the ones involved work for bartow as informants or the feds
like "grinder"a.k.a kelly lord corey stapleton,mathew jude myers !!!! he is a muti-state
snitch and it looks as if b and lb have joined his gang along with several more in the glade rd area!!! they know i know and one day judement will "B" SERVED BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!
BOW YOUR HEADS BOYS CAUSE GODS GONNA GET YOU!!!
DRUGS ARE FOR LOSERS AND LOOKS LIKE THEY ALL HAVE LOST!! SELF RESPECT,TEETH,WEIGHT,AND ABOVE ALL
THEIR SOULS!! BLESS ALL U LOSERS!!!! I PRAY EACH DAY YOU GET WHAT U DESERVE.... NOTHING.!!!!
REACH YOUR GOALS..[LIE/CHEAT,STEAL..AND ""SNITCH"'!!! I BET YOUR PARENTS ARE PROUD..! 40%-- SMALL COMPARED TO 100%
LULU

AOL

#43 Sep 7, 2010
maybe bill evans should go to the fbi and tell what he knows about bcso and we would be rid of clark "hitler" and his band of idiots.
Obvious

Mcdonough, GA

#44 Sep 7, 2010
Is this the disgruntled former employees of the BCSO pity party? You all sound like you're just sorry that your guy didn't win.
LULU

AOL

#45 Sep 7, 2010
bartow would be a better place to live if my party had won, just like the u.s. would have been better off. dumb-ocrats are nothing but crooks,liars and whoremongers
Conservatards

United States

#46 Sep 7, 2010
Thas righut I be talking to yoose.
Obvious

Mcdonough, GA

#47 Sep 8, 2010
You'd better take that back!
I wonder

Johnson City, TN

#48 Oct 17, 2010
Was Sam Smith's death natural or did his thug friend finally get one of his prison buddies to take care of it all?

Since: Dec 10

Conyers, GA

#49 Dec 18, 2010
the woody murders wrote:
It would be nice to see the Woody Murders solved. Investigators made a statement to the daily tribune that they were 99% sure of who they suspect did it, but they don't have enough evidence to make an arrest.hmmmm. That sure is a Pretty bold statement.
His initials are E.F., It was drug related. They went to rob the place, got surprised then things took a turn for the worse.
mr ss

United States

#50 Dec 18, 2010
Bartow co is a sh*tty place anyway idk why in the hell I came back but I'm leaving again soon for good so if you can get out do so and don't come back
curious

Cartersville, GA

#51 Feb 8, 2011
What murders are unsloved here?
mr ss

United States

#52 Mar 15, 2011
curious wrote:
What murders are unsloved here?
A good many he police just won't say anythingt
ok soooo

United States

#53 Mar 15, 2011
Ok so like the previous comment said, how many? Surely with you putting all this on here you know!!!
Newsgal

Mcdonough, GA

#54 Mar 16, 2011
I do know because I have covered several of these terrible murders. According to the GBI, there are 33 unsolved cases they are involved with. Of those, five are from Bartow County. There are two or three from Athens..and probably three from Tift County, a couple from Thomason and the rest scattered throughout Atlanta and the state.
Those listed on the GBI website are the murders of Patricia Hanlon, Robert and Patricia Woody, Luiz Martinez, Johnny Jenkins and Walter J. Cropper.
However, several other Bartow murders are unsolved (to my knowledge but I haven't checked on all of them recently) which are not on the GBI website. Those are the Silvers murder, the headless-handless-footless woman found in the late 1990s, and I think a couple of Hispanics found about four years ago hasn't been solved either.
Then there are the missing person's cases where they just have never been found and are presumed dead.
This is all very strange for one county. I have worked in several markets and haven't seen this concentration of murder/missing in any of them...particularly in regards to those remaining unsolved.
umm read more

United States

#55 Mar 16, 2011
Newsgal, try researching Gordon, Dekalb and Butts Counties!!! All three of these have a much higher unsolved murder and missing person cases than Bartow does!! And if you want a real kicker look how many people has been found not guilty and released from prison for not commiting a murder that was found guilty on!! Those are from GREAT Cobb County!! Bartow doesn't just lock people up to clear a case it is actually a lot more than that!! If you think u could do better go apply for the sheriff's office or run for sheriff you dipshit!
Newsgal

Cartersville, GA

#56 Mar 16, 2011
I'm not being critical of the sheriff's department...just stating facts. The facts are that Gordon, Calhoun and Butts Counties don't have as many unsolved murders listed in the GBI system as Bartow. I listed some others that appear to have higher than normal rates...Athens and Tift County for instance...

Since: May 12

Yadkinville, NC

#59 Jul 10, 2012
My son is Walter J. Cropper, his body was found there on Martin Luther King Dr. but they think he was kidnapped and killed in Floyd County, Ky.
The Sheriffs department there was very kind to me when I came to see where my son had been left.
His murder has not been solved.
He had been shot. I doubt if anyone in your area would know anything but if by some chance some one does, Please feel free to contact me.
Thank you!
say what

Rome, GA

#60 Jul 10, 2012
say what wrote:
227toy you say they are most LIKLY all on drugs. Lets see, FOWL play? hahahaha ITHER??
Now who is on drugs here?
Hey man Thats my handle...and sounds to me like your the one on drugs... FIND YOUR OWN ALIAS
BCSO Thugs

Atlanta, GA

#61 Nov 17, 2013
falcon man wrote:
most of the murders can be solve, but some people dont want them solved,satterfiels, and jenkins, was big time drugs, they like to talk. the man at wendys in adairsville, that was a message, the dude on hwy 20 in the woods, that was a message, over 20,000 dollars in his pocket, and it wasnt touched, yall people in this town need to wake up, there are about 4-5 men that run this county, and it aint the commisioner, he is a yes man, and the mayor of c-ville, come on, you know thats a joke. just think about it!!!!!!!
This culture may have a great deal to do with it
Jayson Jenkins

Baton Rouge, LA

#62 Nov 17, 2013
falcon man wrote:
most of the murders can be solve, but some people dont want them solved,satterfiels, and jenkins, was big time drugs, they like to talk. the man at wendys in adairsville, that was a message, the dude on hwy 20 in the woods, that was a message, over 20,000 dollars in his pocket, and it wasnt touched, yall people in this town need to wake up, there are about 4-5 men that run this county, and it aint the commisioner, he is a yes man, and the mayor of c-ville, come on, you know thats a joke. just think about it!!!!!!!
If you know so damn much about my dad's murder then why don't you come to me and fill me in!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cartersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandy Reeves 5 hr not me 22
that woman bitten by 2 dogs 6 hr wtf? 3
City of White 7 hr Deano 19
Cartersville Primary school teachers 7 hr notanun 21
Backpack Buddies (Sep '12) 7 hr notanun 27
4 Seasons Subdivion Drama 8 hr Agreed 12
Funeral Processions, EMERGENCY VEHICLES, TRAFFI... (Feb '11) Thu Lwtgl 74

Cartersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance