|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bad Ass Billy Gunn wrote:
I thought you conservatives didn't want any government in your lives? Why is it the governments responsibility to repair your homes? You should have insurance to cover that.
Being conservative does not mean government is not needed or wanted. A couple of million dollars in damage to a small area as Adairsville is much more devastating than to a larger metro area. Most everyone would have insurance, but thanks to the Obama ecnomy, I am sure renters and people that own their homes or business might not have the coverage needed in order to put food on the table. When a person looses everything they have worked hard for in the blink of an eye, a kind, moral person wants to help. You should be ashamed for trying to kick a person while they are down.
EDUCATED

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
god never had to deal with the blacks
God is black racist fool...and your white ass is toast when your ignorant hillbilly tries to get into Heaven.....loser
yikes

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Howell you're kinda going off the deep end, fool. Calm down. Go have a sammich and settle down.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Sheila wrote:
God doesn't like racism. I don't feel sorry for those people.
Who are "those people" and how do you know they are racist?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Having talked to some people who have lost a lot - some of whom lost everything but the clothes on their backs - it is wonderful to hear about how so many people came together to help so quickly. Neighbors were checking on neighbors and immediately started helping each other. Most have talked about how the local churches have been wonderful with teams of volunteers arriving in huge numbers to help with clearing debris and bringing food and water and gift cards. It is my understanding that the local Georgia Baptist Association sent out an email looking for volunteers hoping for a few dozen and had over a thousand people show up.
crazy

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

this posting is stupid, GOD doesnt have to deal with blacks really!!!! u cant get a job, its obama fault you cant afford health care.. your faults are YOUR faults .. you have probably been sorry for some time and figure lets blame the blacks.. excuse me but all the crap i see in the news is white people killing eaach other and innocent people ,its the whitefolks taking advantage of the little people you know the mortgage companies bernie madolff . do you really want to keep blaming obama or do you want to get out there and work and by the way all this complaining about adairsville did any of you get off ur butts and go out and help clean up oh i forgot obama sent the tornado and it is the blacks fault what a waste of chatter

Since: May 12

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

crazy wrote:
this posting is stupid, GOD doesnt have to deal with blacks really!!!! u cant get a job, its obama fault you cant afford health care.. your faults are YOUR faults .. you have probably been sorry for some time and figure lets blame the blacks.. excuse me but all the crap i see in the news is white people killing eaach other and innocent people ,its the whitefolks taking advantage of the little people you know the mortgage companies bernie madolff . do you really want to keep blaming obama or do you want to get out there and work and by the way all this complaining about adairsville did any of you get off ur butts and go out and help clean up oh i forgot obama sent the tornado and it is the blacks fault what a waste of chatter
Boy, how things get turned around. The original post concerned loss of hours for part-time employees, which is directly related to Obamacare. Employers can't or won't pay the extra benefits mandated by the new legislation, so they in turn reduce hours of people they have working!

This has nothing to do about being black or folks not wanting to work. Get real, people!
not funny

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Obama wrote:
My faithful voters are not the brightest bulbs in the pack. But thank Allah for them.
now that is funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Cartersville Forum right now

Search the Cartersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 39 min NUNN is DONE 49,829
1270 - Off The Air 3 hr IJS 134
looking for Lisa Nicks 4 hr Dan 58
whats your favorite sex toy ? 7 hr jo jo whites 19
Review: Peek's Appliance Repair (Jan '10) 7 hr Peeks_Rock 16
Why are all Cartersville female cops lesbian? (Sep '13) 9 hr Just Me 525
4 Wheeler Mechanic? 9 hr Josh McGouirk 1
iron order mc vs. the outlaws mc (Jan '10) Sat NoCOPzone 468
•••
•••

Cartersville News Video

•••
•••